Awful food you love - Guilty pleasures galore

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

cowboytakeshi

kiwifarms.net
Do yourself a favor and give it a shot. It is one of those foods that is kinda hard to not like, especially if you already like spam. Make sure the rice is nice and vinegary and done well, sticky enough to form cohesive beds for the spam slice, and that you've got good Nori. For the spam I usually coat them in brown sugar and let them sit for a few mins while the oil begins to heat up so that the brown sugar turns into a glaze first. Get a good crispy caramelization on them and it will be perfect. They can be eaten hot or cold, too.
Spam musubi is so good, so is spam fried rice. Spam makes my ears ring but it's 100% worth it a few times a year. Always keep a tin of it in the pantry for cravings.

My horrible food I love is little ceasar's crazy bread. It's fucking crack fingers, I love it to death

Agoodpotroast

We're fighting today. Meet me in the parking lot.
kiwifarms.net
I like the mashed potatoes and gravy from KFC. They're probably powdered mashed potatoes but they're my favorite side dish on the menu.

I also simultaneously love/hate McRibs. I think my brain forgets how underwhelming they are every year because I always wind up eating on every time they come back out

Clovis

Greer did not knowingly know
kiwifarms.net
Bad artificial flavours. The kind I remember from the 80s that are all banned in the EU now. That alleged banana flavour. Bubblegum flavoured fizzy drinks. Fake strawberry.
I remember being blown away by fake US flavours in the 90s. Can you still get those weird unnatural "grape" and "fruit punch" flavours? They tasted like nothing natural but they haunt me.

Agoodpotroast

We're fighting today. Meet me in the parking lot.
kiwifarms.net
I love lattes and don't care that they're "for scarf-wearing liberal arts major apple enthusiasts" or whatever.
Not awful food, and not really food at all since it's a beverage, but lattes get a bad rap and I'm tired of it

I like lattes. They usually have too much milk for my taste but I partake every now and then.

If you want liberal/hipster/bougie coffee, find a Philz. They're mostly on the West Coast, I got a $7 cup of coffee there once.

Dr. Ricearoni

Cease this maidenless behavior
kiwifarms.net
Bad artificial flavours. The kind I remember from the 80s that are all banned in the EU now. That alleged banana flavour. Bubblegum flavoured fizzy drinks. Fake strawberry.
I remember being blown away by fake US flavours in the 90s. Can you still get those weird unnatural "grape" and "fruit punch" flavours? They tasted like nothing natural but they haunt me.
We still have grape and fruit punch though I can't say whether or not they're the same. Grape is hardcore artificial though, and I love it. Never had a grape that tastes like grape soda or grape candy. I've always thought of it as purple flavor.

Nut-Roaster the 2nd

What the actual FUCK is this?!
kiwifarms.net
We still have grape and fruit punch though I can't say whether or not they're the same. Grape is hardcore artificial though, and I love it. Never had a grape that tastes like grape soda or grape candy. I've always thought of it as purple flavor.
The closest you can get to that "grape-y" flavor is concentrated concord grape flavor, at least from my experience. And even then, it's not nearly as "chemical" in taste.

I love lattes and don't care that they're "for scarf-wearing liberal arts major apple enthusiasts" or whatever.
Not awful food, and not really food at all since it's a beverage, but lattes get a bad rap and I'm tired of it
No shame in liking lattes, it's literally just milk and coffee with extra steps

Lorelei

kiwifarms.net
Okay a tl;dr but this be the list:

Calamari
baklava
mcDonalds
Domino's
bbq
chips
tomatoes in oil and salt
pickles
olives
carpers
satΓ©
Vietnamese loempia
sushi
Uhm is there something I don't like? Yes meat brain and a pork leg into soup jegg. And cheese. Only when melted.

Ellesse_warrior

Forum Staff
πŸ„ On-Topic Mod πŸ„
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Froot Loops.PNGGrape fanta.PNG
Deep fried haggis balls
deep fried haggis.PNG
Deep fried snickers with vanilla ice cream
deep fried snickers.PNG
Black pudding sandwich
Black pudding sandwich.PNG

Precocious Halfwit

I am your man Christmas parsnet
kiwifarms.net
It looks like a twinkie filled with period blood and corn kernels. With parmesan on top.
Now I look at the picture again, it also reminds me of a popular character in the SRS horrors thread whose FTM surgery was botched so badly that she's known in the thread as Stumpdick - I was going to crosspost but decided against adding such an atrocity to a nice innocent food thread! Suffice to say that if you've seen the pics, you can probably see the unfortunate resemblance!

Deep-fried Snickers and Mars bars are fucking lovely, though.