Awful food you love - Guilty pleasures galore

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
Greggs, Baynes, Peters, all the shitty chain bakeries that sell nasty pastries and snacks. They're honest about their shittiness, as opposed to places like Pret-a-manger and Starbucks that also sell stale greasy pastries but they pretend to be good. You know what you're getting and nobody's pretending it's any better than it is. Decent price for what you get, too, and the coffee doesn't taste burnt.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like drinking nesquick.
It tastes fucking awful but I drink it because of nostalgia
Try the offbrand stuff. Some of them use dark chocolate so you can feel fancy instead of trashy.

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
Totino's party pizzas are the most cheap, fake tasting shit that doesn't even really taste like pizza... but you're right, they're somehow great. They can't beat good pizza, but I'd rather eat those than other cheap pizzas that actually have a taste more resembling real pizza.

HandsomeDan

Longing for 1861...
kiwifarms.net
Totino's party pizzas are the most cheap, fake tasting shit that doesn't even really taste like pizza... but you're right, they're somehow great. They can't beat good pizza, but I'd rather eat those than other cheap pizzas that actually have a taste more resembling real pizza.
Agreed, they were even better a decade ago. My favorite was the hamburger one. I still get them for the kids and enjoy one myself from time to time.

Ill add the Philly Cheese Steak Hamburger Helper, it may not taste like a cheese steak but it tastes good whatever it is. It is getting harder to find at the stores.

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
Agreed, they were even better a decade ago. My favorite was the hamburger. I still get them for the kids and enjoy one myself from time to time.

Ill add the Philly Cheese Steak Hamburger Helper, it may not taste like a cheese steak but it tastes good whatever it is. It is getting harder to find at the stores.
I think I vaguely remember the hamburger pizza, but I don't remember Philly cheese steak Hamburger Helper. That actually sounds good in a "I know this won't taste like what I think it will" kind of way.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Brain open for rental(rent free)
kiwifarms.net
Horse is really good and I just love gamey meat in general.
If anyone is curious of what horse meat tastes like but doesn't want to eat it because they're a fucking brony wanting to fuck the horse, try reindeer/caribou heart. They both have the gamey flavor, have a deep crimson color and are extremely lean. Except for the fatty parts in the reindeer heart, cut those away for the true experience.
Little Caesars 5$ hot and ready pizza. crust like cardboard, sauce like battery acid, and cheese like rubber. It's probably the medical equivalent of a bowl of meth, but it tastes like nostalgia to me.
I'm not going to spend all the money to ship it in ice but I would be curious about your opinion of the Grandiosa, a frozen pizza that I hate with a passion because it's cardboard but at the same time it's the informal national dish of Norway. I hate it so much.

Oppressed By Corn Flakes

Jack Scalfani's Match
kiwifarms.net
Agreed, they were even better a decade ago. My favorite was the hamburger one. I still get them for the kids and enjoy one myself from time to time.

I haven't had HH since I was like 16, but I really liked the Beef Stroganoff kind. I also liked Beef Rice-O-Roni with hamburger.

Haint

Thems fightin' words!!!
kiwifarms.net
Poke salad! Makes a great cheap (as in free) boiled green. If, a BIG if, you pick it and prepare it correctly. If you don't, you are in for a very, very bad time. Poke salad, aka Pokeweed '"Phytolacca americana" is very poisonous in all of its parts, but the young, new leaves can be boiled with several water changes. The water changes are critical to denature and remove the toxins.