Awful food you love - Guilty pleasures galore

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Don't touch me

I hate contradictions
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to spend all the money to ship it in ice but I would be curious about your opinion of the Grandiosa, a frozen pizza that I hate with a passion because it's cardboard but at the same time it's the informal national dish of Norway. I hate it so much.
Those look like the celeste or Totino's pizzas here in the states. Totino's is a pretty good analog to little Caesars and are equally split on people who love them and people who would rather eat concrete.

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
Ramen w/ Cream Cheese.
I add a little half and half or heavy cream (keyword is a little) to my ramen sometimes along with gochujang and a squeeze of lime. It makes it into a creamier type of soup.

I used to eat these frozen beef chimichangas in high school. I bought a pack recently and reimbursed how addicted to them I was. They're shit for you, but tasty and fast.

Crisis Acting Instructor

kiwifarms.net
El Monterey Taquitos, but they have to be from Costco. No idea why but they're just better there. I'm not proud of it but there have been a few work weeks where I've just said fuck it and had them for lunch every day.

Gun Safety

The sorrows of death encompassed me
kiwifarms.net
7-11 has pretty good hot food. I know it's questionable and microwaved and weird and probably old but it hits hard
Gas station food in general rocks. I know that hotdog has been rotating there for over a day but there's something about getting your slurpy and fixing up a hotdog and eating it on some bench outside the store. The atmosphere sucks so much that the fact that it doesn't taste half bad means it tastes great.

Agoodpotroast

We're fighting today. Meet me in the parking lot.
kiwifarms.net
Banquet fried chicken. Lowest tier tv dinner but that chicken is delicious.

Dandy

kiwifarms.net
A couple years ago I tried vegan Nashville Hot "chicken wings" and loved them. I try to stay away from fried foods, but was worth the try.

I have been getting back into eating clean again and next dirty meal will be a giant taco truck burrito.

Freshly Baked Socks

what would YOU do with a brain if you had one?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Onion Dip. Potato chips, corn chips, tortilla chips, carrots, celery - anything is just a shovel to put more dip in my mouth.

Pro-Level: Mixing dip, of packets from boutique shops and quality mayo and sour cream. Store-brand dips never compares these days.

Edit to add: Honorable mention goes to all other dips. Ranch, asparagus, cheese, salmon, and crab - I love you too.