Awful food you love - Guilty pleasures galore

Goyslop Muncher

Whatever it takes c'mon
kiwifarms.net
instant noodles, easy mac, kraft singles, mint oreos, mint ice cream, cookies and cream ice cream, McDonald's fries.

Battlecruiser3000ad

greetings frum the hive i hate gays
kiwifarms.net
I like cracklings and headcheese.
Also sometimes I seek out some extremely cheap no-name candy, as it reminds me of childhood. No interest in regular, good candy.

I love liver and black pudding.
Is liver considered awful now? :roll:

In that case I am very guilty myself, as it might be one of my most liked foods. Tasty, cheap, quick and easy to prepare.

A Rastafarian Skeleton

Bumbaclot
kiwifarms.net
I have always wanted to try black pudding. blood honestly doesn't seem very appetizing at all but from some of the pictures I have seen it looks so unique?i guess and kinda yummy that I really wanna try it some day.
It has a great texture similar to a meatball or meatloaf, definitely give it a try. White pudding is also good.

A Rastafarian Skeleton

Bumbaclot
kiwifarms.net
Is liver considered awful now? :roll:

In that case I am very guilty myself, as it might be one of my most liked foods. Tasty, cheap, quick and easy to prepare.
Boomers seem to hate it and say their parents made them eat it back in the day. Most of the time I prefer it to steak. It has better texture then steak and it's not as chewy it practically melts in your mouth. Sometimes I fry it up with rice or potatoes with soy sauce, sesame seed oil, and oyster sauce.

Goyslop Muncher

Whatever it takes c'mon
kiwifarms.net
Spam that’s almost burnt on the outside.
I seriously eat that shit almost every day with eggs, rice, and onions.
I bought a bunch of spam back in 2020 in case of shit hitting the fan, now I need to think about using it sometime. I think it is good for another year. Do I just cut it into slices and fry it in a skillet? I was thinking of making musubi and maybe spam fried rice.

Alex Krycek

Worse than a Jew, also a race traitor.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bought a bunch of spam back in 2020 in case of shit hitting the fan, now I need to think about using it sometime. I think it is good for another year. Do I just cut it into slices and fry it in a skillet? I was thinking of making musubi and maybe spam fried rice.
Fry it until crisp and pair it with fried eggs and rice.

The Foxtrot

Old submarine built by angry Gopniks
kiwifarms.net
I personally just eat my Spam raw, straight out of the can.

Dr. Ricearoni

Cease this maidenless behavior
kiwifarms.net
I personally just eat my Spam raw, straight out of the can.
Hawaiians make sushi with it. You can do whatever you want with it honestly. Its really not any worse than like a hot dog in terms of quality so I never got why people think it's gross

The Foxtrot

Old submarine built by angry Gopniks
kiwifarms.net
Hawaiians make sushi with it. You can do whatever you want with it honestly. Its really not any worse than like a hot dog in terms of quality so I never got why people think it's gross
Me neither. It's one of those foods that can go with just about anything, but it's also fine on its own, and since it's canned it'll survive the apocalypse. What's not to love?