Awful food you love - Guilty pleasures galore

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I "love" it but once in a blue moon I get a massive craving for shitty 7-11 quality liquid nacho cheese and chips. I then take a dump a few hours later and the feeling passes for a couple months.

HyenaJoe

kiwifarms.net
Nongshim bowl ramen. Most ramen is just trash. Nongshim just have the perfect blend of spices in their sauce packets, and the ramen itself is of a slightly different than the others I've had. Less starchy. Idk what they're doing, but I'll keep buying... even as it destroys my stomach lining lol

Weeb Slinger

kiwifarms.net
These weird chrysalis-like objects, that look like they might hatch into wafer-winged butterflies, are cheese footballs. They appear in supermarkets, in small drums, around the Christmas period, which is when they are traditionally eaten. The 'cheese' substance that they contain branched-off from actual cheese, in the the tree of life, millions of years ago. Nonetheless, they are both delicious and the unimpeachable foundation of a well-balanced diet.

Like all spherical processed foods (Maltesers being the obvious example) cheese footballs can be eaten in a variety of different ways, according to the cultural norms and values of your tribal group. Some will eat them whole. Others choose to separate the two hemispheres and consume them individually. I have heard word of degenerates who will remove the sculpted cheese filling from its wafer shell as if they are dining on lobster parts.

If KP Snacks were not so filled with soy, they would adopt my proposed advertising slogan: ''Tired of eating pussy? Eat KP cheese footballs instead.'

goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!.JPG

Last edited: