Aydin Paladin / Rebekah Erin "Bekah" Ford / Sybyll Adastra / StarSybyll - Drunken Crying Bipolar Anti-SJW Skeptic Lolicon, Full of GOTIS, Ameteur Christorian

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Alister2290

Official kf account of alister mycroft.
kiwifarms.net
Best part was when she confirmed the /pol/ titty pic is 100% legit, but the whole stream was pretty funny. Aydin went to Ralph levels of drunk and insulted Flamingo for not slapping her ass at the bar in Knoxville.
Hope Merc didn't tune into that stream and caught that part of Aydin complaining that Flamenco didn't make a move on her, otherwise he'd be fuming right now.

Reactions: Dean Pentel

Dean Pentel

Late, gay, autistic, and definitely NOT black.
kiwifarms.net
Aydin got really drunk and berated me and Gator for not banging her at Knoxville and not bouncing quarters on her ass. Also she had a cans.wav moment.
Was that even something either one of you considered doing at the time?

UnKillFill

Oh shit, somebody gon get hit.
kiwifarms.net
Aydin got really drunk and berated me and Gator for not banging her at Knoxville and not bouncing quarters on her ass. Also she had a cans.wav moment.
Kudos to both you guys (and Bibble too near the end), that stream was hilarious.

To anyone asking for a summary of the stream, just listen to it for yourself if you can. It was worth it.

• Feels
Reactions: Chichan

Flamenco

Unlimited Alt Works.
kiwifarms.net
Kudos to both you guys, that stream was hilarious.

To anyone asking for a summary of the stream, just listen to it for yourself if you can. It was worth it.
Might be on dlive still, going to make sure all the gamerwords get edited out before Gator posts it on Youtube.

Was that even something either one of you considered doing at the time?
I mean, Aydin's cute, but my GF would kill me.

Alister2290

kiwifarms.net
Considering her BF at the time was with her and he had brought his guns with him, I'm going to guess she was being hyperbolic.
Doesn't matter if she was being hyperbolic or not,she pretty much admitted on that stream that she's got no problem cheating on the people she's dating just for the hell of it. As if I needed another reason to wash my hands and be done with her.

Alister2290

kiwifarms.net
Hit it and quit it.

Didn't she cheat on her last two bfs anyway?
Im not so damn sure TBH. She might have cheated on Sinatra seeing as how Sinatra was supposedly cheating on her with the girl Sinatra is currently with. And as for Merc,I honestly couldn't tell you,but if she was willing to sleep with Flamenco and gator while up at Knoxville,then she may have cheated on Merc at some point.

Flamenco

Unlimited Alt Works.
kiwifarms.net
Im not so damn sure TBH. She might have cheated on Sinatra seeing as how Sinatra was supposedly cheating on her with the girl Sinatra is currently with. And as for Merc,I honestly couldn't tell you,but if she was willing to sleep with Flamenco and gator while up at Knoxville,then she may have cheated on Merc at some point.
To be fair, I only talked to Aydin for like, 15 secs or so and she was pretty sloshed at that point.

Reactions: Cole phleps and Hal

Aydin Paladin

kiwifarms.net
And now I'll berate you here, ara ara.
5real tho, was a funny stream and that was obviously a joke, just like when I called Jim daddy and asked him to refer to me as a hole. Real talk, I get married in like 3 weeks, only depending on some legal international stuff. I never get to have a fun time and actually say anything without hedging it with a million caveats because of the like 5 nutters who follow my channel incessantly, and I don't mean you guys here on KF. Also, I cant remember the last time I got proper drunk. Damn that was fun.

EDIT: Oh, as for the cheating shit. I've never cheated physically. I fell in love with the man I'm engaged to while I was with Merc, but I was upfront about that when I started posting here. If you want to call that cheating, I mean I wouldn't fight you on it, but it's not like I was banging dudes left and right the way he claims. I didn't meet the dude for months. I fell in love with someone I'd known for years, who lived on the other side of the planet, while in a miserable relationship and so I ended it and now I'm engaged to that person and gonna marry them. Sinatra, I don't want to talk about because it's been a long time, but yeah, he cheated on me, short explanation. The long explanation is really awful and because I don't want to do any harm to him just out of courtesy, I'd rather not go into detail about it.

Last edited:

JoeyJoJo

Curious Internet Traveler
kiwifarms.net
And now I'll berate you here, ara ara.
5real tho, was a funny stream and that was obviously a joke, just like when I called Jim daddy and asked him to refer to me as a hole. Real talk, I get married in like 3 weeks, only depending on some legal international stuff. I never get to have a fun time and actually say anything without hedging it with a million caveats because of the like 5 nutters who follow my channel incessantly, and I don't mean you guys here on KF. Also, I cant remember the last time I got proper drunk. Damn that was fun.

EDIT: Oh, as for the cheating shit. I've never cheated physically. I fell in love with the man I'm engaged to while I was with Merc, but I was upfront about that when I started posting here. If you want to call that cheating, I mean I wouldn't fight you on it, but it's not like I was banging dudes left and right the way he claims. I didn't meet the dude for months. I fell in love with someone I'd known for years, who lived on the other side of the planet, while in a miserable relationship and so I ended it and now I'm engaged to that person and gonna marry them. Sinatra, I don't want to talk about because it's been a long time, but yeah, he cheated on me, short explanation. The long explanation is really awful and because I don't want to do any harm to him just out of courtesy, I'd rather not go into detail about it.
I totally did not know you posted on Kiwi Farms, Nice to know

• Late
Reactions: Doctor Placebo