Aydin Paladin / Rebekah Erin "Bekah" Ford / Sybyll Adastra / StarSybyll - Drunken Crying Bipolar Anti-SJW Skeptic Lolicon, Full of GOTIS, Ameteur Christorian

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
Aydin posting here is one of the only real recent developments for her. Other than that she's getting married to some boring normie and Vaush brought up possibly having a debate with her, which would be a glorious cow crossover, but there's no real solid indication that will actually happen.

The thread's in a content drought. Then again, one could argue there hasn't been any good tard cum since her /pol/ nudes, shota streaming, and sobbing over Kraut were all posted.
Yeah she's pretty much what keeps it going at this point which makes it even funnier/sadder.

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
And now I'll berate you here, ara ara.
5real tho, was a funny stream and that was obviously a joke, just like when I called Jim daddy and asked him to refer to me as a hole. Real talk, I get married in like 3 weeks, only depending on some legal international stuff. I never get to have a fun time and actually say anything without hedging it with a million caveats because of the like 5 nutters who follow my channel incessantly, and I don't mean you guys here on KF. Also, I cant remember the last time I got proper drunk. Damn that was fun.

EDIT: Oh, as for the cheating shit. I've never cheated physically. I fell in love with the man I'm engaged to while I was with Merc, but I was upfront about that when I started posting here. If you want to call that cheating, I mean I wouldn't fight you on it, but it's not like I was banging dudes left and right the way he claims. I didn't meet the dude for months. I fell in love with someone I'd known for years, who lived on the other side of the planet, while in a miserable relationship and so I ended it and now I'm engaged to that person and gonna marry them. Sinatra, I don't want to talk about because it's been a long time, but yeah, he cheated on me, short explanation. The long explanation is really awful and because I don't want to do any harm to him just out of courtesy, I'd rather not go into detail about it.
Holy shit you just fucking radiate crazy. I genuinely feel bad for your fiance, that shits going to go up in flames.

Last edited:

meinhausinneuberlin

O DU SCHONER WESTERWALD
kiwifarms.net
She can act normal for the camera and does try to but she occasionally flips out and her personal life is a fucking mess. Its not just gotis either. The only reason she comes to this thread is to try and deflect the bad shit that people know/think about her. She doesn't come here to have a good time and laugh with those funny kiwis. She does it because she doesn't want people to think that she is a bad person and she doesn't like it when we mention that she blazes through men. So she comes on here to say "yeah some of the stuff here is true but a lot of it is false teehee". You want to know the truth look at the patterns of behavior documented in this thread. Ignore whatever shit she posts in this thread it's all deflection. She is no different than any other lolcow in thread

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
She can act normal for the camera and does try to but she occasionally flips out and her personal life is a fucking mess. Its not just gotis either. The only reason she comes to this thread is to try and deflect the bad shit that people know/think about her. She doesn't come here to have a good time and laugh with those funny kiwis. She does it because she doesn't want people to think that she is a bad person and she doesn't like it when we mention that she blazes through men. So she comes on here to say "yeah some of the stuff here is true but a lot of it is false teehee". You want to know the truth look at the patterns of behavior documented in this thread. Ignore whatever shit she posts in this thread it's all deflection. She is no different than any other lolcow in thread
Yep it is a tactic lolcows do to pretend to go along with it like a joke but once we poke a certain topic they lose the veil and start sperging out.
Seems like her button is her cheating on men and going through more sausages than a meat packing factory.

Nothing on here is flase, we litterally documented every single detail of every fuck up she has ever done online.
She has not given anything comment wise, etc proving anything was flase in anyway to prove any screens or audio recordings were not true.

Don't fall for this when talking to any lolcow.
This is how lolcows attempt to make a trollsheilds by winning the respect of a group by ethier acting like one of them or hiding thier powerlevel for a short time.
Once that succeeds they then use the group later on to discredit all detractors and to excuse further sperging.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
Yep it is a tactic lolcows do to pretend to go along with it like a joke but once we poke a certain topic they lose the veil and start sperging out.
Seems like her button is her cheating on men and going through more sausages than a meat packing factory.

Nothing on here is flase, we litterally documented every single detail of every fuck up she has ever done online.
She has not given anything comment wise, etc proving anything was flase in anyway to prove any screens or audio recordings were not true.

Don't fall for this when talking to any lolcow.
This is how lolcows attempt to make a trollsheilds by winning the respect of a group by ethier acting like one of them or hiding thier powerlevel for a short time.
Once that succeeds they then use the group later on to discredit all detractors and to excuse further sperging.
I mean considering the KF is already composed of like 75% trollshielders that ain’t saying much. Then again the real driving force behind a lot of the drama (or well the ppl who talked much about her) was /cow/ (press F btw, I miss /cow/) a lot of stuff kinda died down when ibs started imploding. I’m not denying that Aydin did awful shit in the past but I’m never against seeing cows post in their own threads and maybe this is the autistic liking part of me in the same way that our everrlord keeps track of Jim Sterling, I lowkey still find her stuff sometimes interesting. But compared to some other people there’s much worse people out there.

However I’m very well aware of the shady stuff shes down in the past, meltdowns etc but for the moment I’m fine if she wants to post or not. It’s not supposed to be some secret club or some shit. So I’m all for it. And if she starts acting erratically again, I’m sure the kf will be the first to call her out.

Alister2290

Official kf account of alister mycroft.
kiwifarms.net
So yesterday I got a dm from everyone's favorite psychotic Austrian trout saying that once he buys enough sub bots to crack the 200k mark,he's gonna be celebrating by making yet another vid crying about why Aydin's a big meanie head. Y'all ready for more autistic screeching between Aydin and Kraut guys?
Screenshot_20191205-135731.png

oddish

itsa me, oddguy
kiwifarms.net
So yesterday I got a dm from everyone's favorite psychotic Austrian trout saying that once he buys enough sub bots to crack the 200k mark,he's gonna be celebrating by making yet another vid crying about why Aydin's a big meanie head. Y'all ready for more autistic screeching between Aydin and Kraut guys?View attachment 1040070

He's right, you are a sperg.

Superman93

My Balls!
kiwifarms.net
So yesterday I got a dm from everyone's favorite psychotic Austrian trout saying that once he buys enough sub bots to crack the 200k mark,he's gonna be celebrating by making yet another vid crying about why Aydin's a big meanie head. Y'all ready for more autistic screeching between Aydin and Kraut guys?View attachment 1040070
He just starts a random conversation with you for no reason 6 months later.

Alister2290

Official kf account of alister mycroft.
kiwifarms.net
He just starts a random conversation with you for no reason 6 months later.
I guess krauts balls have grown over the past 6 months if he's willing to let me know he's planning on making another vid shitting all over Aydin instead of keeping said vid a secret.

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
I guess krauts balls have grown over the past 6 months if he's willing to let me know he's planning on making another vid shitting all over Aydin instead of keeping said vid a secret.
Nah this is the same old Kraut. He's just happy that he recovered his subs after 2 years, and all he had to do was just not go after the alt-right.

No Exit

❤ Quackers for you, bby ❤
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck, Kraut is still around? Is he riding someone else's coattails now?

lemonarm2

kiwifarms.net
He's obviously buying subs. Even Aydin believes that he's sub botting.
i don't think so, i've had his china video recommended to me for a long time and other people in a discord with people who had never heard of kraut had it in their recommended feed as well, got a lot more views than his regular videos as well and it's pretty well made so i subbed to him and guessing thats what happened with others. Wonder how the algo decides what to recommend, it's always so weird I got recommended a Marvel Vs Capcom 2 video recently.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino