Aydin Paladin / Rebekah Erin "Bekah" Ford / Sybyll Adastra / StarSybyll - Drunken Crying Bipolar Anti-SJW Skeptic Lolicon, Full of GOTIS, Ameteur Christorian

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Alister2290

Official kf account of alister mycroft.
kiwifarms.net
i don't think so, i've had his china video recommended to me for a long time and other people in a discord with people who had never heard of kraut had it in their recommended feed as well, got a lot more views than his regular videos as well and it's pretty well made so i subbed to him and guessing thats what happened with others. Wonder how the algo decides what to recommend, it's always so weird I got recommended a Marvel Vs Capcom 2 video recently.
I guess Susan is on team trout now. Aydin if you're reading this sweetie,now would be a good time to start hauling ass on over to BitChute.

Doctor Placebo

Israeli Autism Awareness
kiwifarms.net
i don't think so, i've had his china video recommended to me for a long time and other people in a discord with people who had never heard of kraut had it in their recommended feed as well, got a lot more views than his regular videos as well and it's pretty well made so i subbed to him and guessing thats what happened with others. Wonder how the algo decides what to recommend, it's always so weird I got recommended a Marvel Vs Capcom 2 video recently.
Nobody knows, which is how Youtube likes it, because they screw with things all the time to promote content they like and leave content they don't wallowing in obscurity. If they were transparent, they would get in trouble for attempted election meddling. Probably in several countries. Stuff like Trout being promoted is probably just a weird unintentional side effect of one of their many fuckings with the algorithm. Or one of them saw his video and liked it enough to start promoting him without know his full history and reputation.

a_lurker

kiwifarms.net
Stuff like Trout being promoted is probably just a weird unintentional side effect of one of their many fuckings with the algorithm
kraut: "alt rite sux"

Nah, the pregnant trout is barking the party message, apparently he has atoned enough for his years of shitting on muslims, or its at least enough to fly under the radar during the rampup to election year.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Agreed, her choice of man is hardly the type that can confidently do better or pick up somebody else. Her type (weird people she meets online) are very likely to settle with any degenerate as long as they look half tolerable.

• Agree
Reactions: Toast Sandwich

meinhausinneuberlin

O DU SCHONER WESTERWALD
kiwifarms.net

soy_king

Now with 1000% more estrogen!
kiwifarms.net
I will give @Aydin Paladin some credit that I learned about Dick Masterson and Maddox from her, and for that I thank you. I will however say that her appearances on the Dick Show are cringy as hell and she's by far one of the most annoying sufferers of GOTIS that I've ever seen. Also, @oddish did an infinitely better video on Maddox than Aydin ever could. Merry Christmas everyone!

Zero Day Defense

(Get crazy with the Cheez Whiz!)
kiwifarms.net
I have this strange hunch she blows through men because she has some deep fetishes (aside from the shota/loli shit) that scares men away.
If we're only talking fetishes, I reckon you have to be into scat and gore to scare away most men from a wholly involved relationship with a decent-looking female.

Iunno, I have this friend who wants to know if she likes sissyfication and Strap-ons
...did you ever bother asking your friend why?

My friend wants to know if she will violate his anus. My friend is a man named Trent
I have a feeling this thread's degrading...