Aydin Paladin / Rebekah Erin "Bekah" Ford / Sybyll Adastra / StarSybyll - Drunken Crying Bipolar Anti-SJW Skeptic Lolicon, Full of GOTIS, Ameteur Christorian

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
I watched it, I enjoy Flam's P.I.S.S streams for the most part. I was introduced to Aydin through her Quinton Reviews video, which was pretty decent from what I can recall at least. The big issue with Aydin to me at least is her live appearances. This stream is a perfect example of why. The video they are commenting on is a video of Contrapoints getting absolutely shitfaced and bitching about cancel culture meanwhile you have professor Aydin over here also talking about how much she's drinking while also trying to play the role of resident armchair psychologist, she just drunkenly derails the everloving shit out of the conversation at every opportunity she gets, whether it's bitching about The witcher or J.K Rowling, or bringing up wanting people to bounce quarters off her flabby ass (which is brought up in more than one stream for some reason) or bringing up her internet tough guy boyfriends guns for the umpteenth time, while everyone else just kind of agrees and acts fake nice instead of just asking her to focus and stop trying to change the subject. So in the end what you get is two jackasses that couldn't pass a breathalyzer making complete asses of themselves between two videos while the stream hosts just passively put up with it and the chat pays money for Flamenco to ask Aydin to drink more and drag the stream further down.

I don't think that Aydin is a complete exceptional individual per se, rather she is a pretty serious alcoholic with major infidelity issues, a pretty nasty narcissistic personality, and has the rather annoying habit of being really manipulative and making everything she shows up in about her. If you ask me she should stick to her scripted edited content it suits her better than making live streams uncomfortable by acting like an intoxicated asshat. It would also do her some good to stop trying to act like some sexy femme fatale she uses a cartoon avatar like some commentary channel for Christ's sake, and stop bringing up her boyfriend being scary because guns, no one is impressed or scared owning multiple guns is nothing special and constantly bringing it up to sound intimidating is fucking weak and cringey.
The moral is don't drink and stream unless you want us to mock you and stay loyal to your partner.

Doctor Placebo

Israeli Autism Awareness
kiwifarms.net
Is her ass Jewish?
Anyone as neurotic as her probably has a Goldstein in the family tree somewhere, but her ass looks more like Tyrone was delivering the mail a couple generations back, TBH.
Aydin Booty.jpg

Of course that was Aydin in her prime. No recent pics that give a decent view of the booty, that I know of. Maybe she actually learned something from her nudes leaking off /pol/. :optimistic:

Or maybe she just knows she's in significantly worse shape now and is too self conscious for e-thot selfies.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Anyone as neurotic as her probably has a Goldstein in the family tree somewhere, but her ass looks more like Tyrone was delivering the mail a couple generations back, TBH.
View attachment 1089783

Of course that was Aydin in her prime. No recent pics that give a decent view of the booty, that I know of. Maybe she actually learned something from her nudes leaking off /pol/. :optimistic:

Or maybe she just knows she's in significantly worse shape now and is too self conscious for e-thot selfies.
So you're saying she should put her money where her ass is?

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
The fact people still talk about her in a thirsty way makes me wonder. Judging by the pics tells me she is gonna age like a banana left out in the sun. Belly gonna bust making the ass look smaller, face is gonna degrade into a babooshka-esque bag lady in the up coming 10 years or so and then assuming she stops giving a shit the makeup game is gonna drop the ball because what is the point. You can see the cellulite form around the ass making it look like she is wearing an adult diaper.

Last edited:

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
The fact people still talk about her in a thirsty way makes me wonder. Judging by the pics tells me she is gonna age like a banana left out in the sun. Belly gonna bust making the ass look smaller, face is gonna degrade into a babooshka-esque bag lady in the up coming 10 years or so and then assuming she stops giving a shit the makeup game is gonna drop the ball because what is the point. You can see the cellulite form around the ass making it look like she is wearing an adult diaper.
She already looks old in the pic above, and that's from years ago, apparently.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
You have to remember what the average female lolcow on this site looks like (that includes "female" lolcows).

People are thirsting not because she's hot, it's because the average on KF is that fucking low. It's like a weird form of prison gay. Kiwi Goggles, or something.

Dean Pentel

Late, gay, autistic, and definitely NOT black.
kiwifarms.net
Thirst is crazy powerful in a way that transcends human comprehension. If you could figure out how to either weaponize or energize thirst, you'd be the legit first human trillionaire.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
You have to remember what the average female lolcow on this site looks like (that includes "female" lolcows).

People are thirsting not because she's hot, it's because the average on KF is that fucking low. It's like a weird form of prison gay. Kiwi Goggles, or something.
Plus, she makes anti SJW content.
It's similar to how nerds like Momokun because she's into video games and anime, even though she's an obese monstrosity that's had more surgeries than Evel Knievel.

Plus the "they're not super hot, and also make a lot of double entendres" things probably make them more approachable.

Last edited:

Doctor Placebo

Israeli Autism Awareness
kiwifarms.net
If you could figure out how to either weaponize or energize thirst, you'd be the legit first human trillionaire.
You're a bit too late. Whoring was invented a long time ago, as was crying victim.

The only thing that's kept vapid whores from ruling the world and fucking it up even worse is that our wise ancestors saw the dangers and socially stigmatized being a whore, which progressives are doing their best to get rid of.

Last edited:

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
You're a bit too late. Whoring was invented a long time ago, as was crying victim.

The only thing that's kept vapid whores from ruling the world and fucking it up even worse is that our wise ancestors saw the dangers and socially stigmatized being a whore, which progressives are doing their best to get rid of.
I was thinking more along the lines of how we have solar panels that turn sunlight into electricity, but I see what you're saying.

Zero Day Defense

(Get crazy with the Cheez Whiz!)
kiwifarms.net
She is infertile so.... The only issue is the face bloat and weight gain you get from drinking also brain damage and your liver screaming. Lurk more.
I recall it being mentioned here that that was no longer the case.

I really don't think it's about her looks relative to the catalog on KF. Most users here are bound to be functioning adults that go outside and see at least dozens of people, women, each day.

Speaking personally, I think what's going on is that Aydin is seen as a more reality-grounded and "accessible" kind of attractive. She's not a bombshell, but she has decent/decent-ish physical qualities, can at least take care of herself enough in pictures, has an arguably nice voice, and-- at the least, in her scripted videos, because I haven't actually watched her streams-- doesn't sound thoroughly vacuous. Her having more charisma than a tranquilized corpse, and being able to converse in niche subcultures and effectively be "one of the guys" (in theory) are also assets.

The aforementioned "accessibility" doesn't have much to do with settling, but more to do with the sense of being human. People like Beyoncé are considered "beautiful" or "hot" or whatever, but absent knowledge of their personality to signal actual humanity, they're effectively moving statues-- and people don't exactly have attraction to non-human subjects.

I also figure that if you're only exposed to the depths of her life after you've become invested in her in the way I've detailed above, then the disgust you have in her actions is less likely to be strong enough to be expressed in how you view her aesthetically.

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
I recall it being mentioned here that that was no longer the case.

I really don't think it's about her looks relative to the catalog on KF. Most users here are bound to be functioning adults that go outside and see at least dozens of people, women, each day.

Speaking personally, I think what's going on is that Aydin is seen as a more reality-grounded and "accessible" kind of attractive. She's not a bombshell, but she has decent/decent-ish physical qualities, can at least take care of herself enough in pictures, has an arguably nice voice, and-- at the least, in her scripted videos, because I haven't actually watched her streams-- doesn't sound thoroughly vacuous. Her having more charisma than a tranquilized corpse, and being able to converse in niche subcultures and effectively be "one of the guys" (in theory) are also assets.

The aforementioned "accessibility" doesn't have much to do with settling, but more to do with the sense of being human. People like Beyoncé are considered "beautiful" or "hot" or whatever, but absent knowledge of their personality to signal actual humanity, they're effectively moving statues-- and people don't exactly have attraction to non-human subjects.

I also figure that if you're only exposed to the depths of her life after you've become invested in her in the way I've detailed above, then the disgust you have in her actions is less likely to be strong enough to be expressed in how you view her aesthetically.
So she's completely average looking and not terminally stupid or insufferable? That's easy as fuck to find, she's old (sure, not in terms of human life expectancy, but pussy ages like bread, not like wine), and she's taken. Why be thirsty for that? No, I'm accusing you specifically, it's more of rhetorical question.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
So she's completely average looking and not terminally stupid or insufferable? That's easy as fuck to find, she's old (sure, not in terms of human life expectancy, but pussy ages like bread, not like wine), and she's taken. Why be thirsty for that? No, I'm accusing you specifically, it's more of rhetorical question.
Being a minor eceleb could be a part of it.