Aydin Paladin / Rebekah Erin "Bekah" Ford / Sybyll Adastra / StarSybyll - Drunken Crying Bipolar Anti-SJW Skeptic Lolicon, Full of GOTIS, Amateur Christorian

Apathy is my savior

I like alt girls and little traps
kiwifarms.net
So I'm a fan of MauLer and by proxy EFAP. At first I loved Aydin to the point of shipping her with MauLer, but guys thank you for opening my eyes on her.

BTW in one of her videos she talks about the fact that she is polish, here I learn that she is a jew (polish jew?) but during EFAP #68 she talks that she is welsh, given her weird mind do you guys think she is making shit up to fit better?

Last edited:

Inquisitor_BadAss

Karen poster extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
So I'm a fan of MauLer and by proxy EFAP. At first I loved Aydin to the point of shipping her with MauLer, but guys thank you for opening my eyes on her.

BTW in one of her videos she talks about the fact that she is polish, here I learn that she is a jew (polish jew?) but during EFAP #68 she talks that she is welsh, given her weird mind do you guys think she is making shit up to fit better?
Everyone on the American continent is some euro mix, she probably doesn’t even knows what she is. As for Jewish I doubt it as she wouldn’t have an arse that big.

Alister2290

Official kf account of alister mycroft.
kiwifarms.net

She's obsessed with Poland cause of "Muh Witcher" shit. As far as we can tell, she's a mix of Welsh,Irish,and British.

Apathy is my savior

kiwifarms.net
Everyone on the American continent is some euro mix, she probably doesn’t even knows what she is. As for Jewish I doubt it as she wouldn’t have an arse that big.
'What she is' is also irrelevant beyond some DNA markers of varying potency, so it suits the speaker in these instances to select the Pokemon that most appeals to the room. Heritage is a marketing exercise primarily.
She said that her family is welsh

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net

Don't ship real people nigga. That's Channel Awesome fan levels of exceptional.

As for Aydin, her Morrowind NPC look suggests she's probably le 56% meme. It's funny to call her a Jew though because she's gotten upset about it before. She's been known to pander to /pol/ so she has a vested interest in insisting she's a true and honest huwhite person.

Apathy is my savior

kiwifarms.net
Don't ship real people nigga. That's Channel Awesome fan levels of exceptional.

As for Aydin, her Morrowind NPC look suggests she's probably le 56% meme. It's funny to call her a Jew though because she's gotten upset about it before. She's been known to pander to /pol/ so she has a vested interest in insisting she's a true and honest huwhite person.
I was doing it for the meme

Fields Of Rye

Your friendly neighborhood schizo
kiwifarms.net

She lives in america, and she's basically a youtube leper. Too political to fit in with science channels. To Scientific to fit in with policical channels. Too capable of engaging in conversation to work with teal deer yet not sociable enough to get along with people in general.

I'm betting it's the classic "I'm 3% german" schtick we love to do in america. Her great grandad confused her great grandma with a sheep, and she's praying to god Mauler will appreciate that fact enough to give her someone else to talk about nerdy shit.

Alister2290

kiwifarms.net
She lives in america, and she's basically a youtube leper. Too political to fit in with science channels. To Scientific to fit in with policical channels. Too capable of engaging in conversation to work with teal deer yet not sociable enough to get along with people in general.

I'm betting it's the classic "I'm 3% german" schtick we love to do in america. Her great grandad confused her great grandma with a sheep, and she's praying to god Mauler will appreciate that fact enough to give her someone else to talk about nerdy shit.
Lived in America you mean. Idk if you've been keeping up with "The wild,wacky, autistic adventures of Aydin Paladin" recently,but she recently left burger land and is now living in Britbong land.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
She's obsessed with Poland cause of "Muh Witcher" shit. As far as we can tell, she's a mix of Welsh,Irish,and British.
There was also that video where she celebrated Poland for being "Based and Redpilled" (R) and then sang the Polish National Anthem in Polish. It was pretty cringe, even for Aydin

Alister2290

kiwifarms.net
There was also that video where she celebrated Poland for being "Based and Redpilled" (R) and then sang the Polish National Anthem in Polish. It was pretty cringe, even for Aydin
I think I might've not seen that vid. I probably won't see it since the only time I enjoyed Aydin singing was her toad on the road song. And even then,said vid was uploaded on my birthday sooo.

Based_Papa_John

Welcome to the Future you chose.
kiwifarms.net
Not to power level too much, but I have contacts in Poland, so I have somewhat of an idea of the situation. The reason why Poland is so "Based and Redpilled" when it comes to immigration is that Poland is too poor to attract that level of mass migration, even with its improving economy. The reason why migrants tend to flood Germany, Scandinavia, and Western Europe: jobs. Those countries are wealthier and can provide better welfare services compared to Poland and other Eastern European nations. This gives Poland some ability to play "hardball" on immigration because they don't experience that much of it.

@Alister2290 The video in question. 33:50.

OTView

kiwifarms.net
Idk know if its new info but Kraut states that Aydin Paladin is doing crazy fucking shit. Reporting him to the german police for stalking and saying that hes blackmailing her.
X to doubt on that. Not because I think Aydin is totally sound of mind or whatever, but because Kraut is a weasely sack of shit who will happily lie and outright fabricate "evidence" if it means he can (try to) smear his "enemies". See: Patebin debacle.

Alister2290

kiwifarms.net
1:02:00

Idk know if its new info but Kraut states that Aydin Paladin is doing crazy fucking shit. Reporting him to the german police for stalking and saying that hes blackmailing her. Which i would believe honestly from how she acted on the killstream where she went completly mental even if hes a trout.
Kraut's always autistically screeching on how Aydin's always trying to destroy him even though Aydin could honestly care less about him. In Aydin's eyes,kraut's just a mentality deranged idiot that should be ignored.

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
X to doubt on that. Not because I think Aydin is totally sound of mind or whatever, but because Kraut is a weasely sack of shit who will happily lie and outright fabricate "evidence" if it means he can (try to) smear his "enemies". See: Patebin debacle.
I would be 100% on that side if this video didnt exist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaf5GJRIrfY.

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
I would be 100% on that side if this video didnt exist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaf5GJRIrfY.
See, the vibe I always got from this is that Aydin was more like a whipped puppy in regards to Krout than a vengeful stalker. His accent probably made her panties damp and she got hysterical over senpai rejecting her, especially on top of just getting doxxed and losing her job. It wouldn't be the first example of her terrible taste in men. But the stalker point is harder to sell without proof when he spends way more time talking about her than she does about him.

Last edited: