Aydin Paladin / Rebekah Erin "Bekah" Ford / Sybyll Adastra / StarSybyll - Drunken Crying Bipolar Anti-SJW Skeptic Lolicon, Full of GOTIS, Ameteur Christorian

Alister2290

Official kf account of alister mycroft.
kiwifarms.net
But the stalker point is harder to sell without proof when he spends way more time talking about her than she does about him.
Their would be proof that Aydin stalks kraut but there isn't any. Kraut would rather play the victim and cry that Aydin's stalking him and expect people to believe him rather then show the evidence.

TransNig

Xie/Xer
kiwifarms.net

The Reaper

Klaatu Barada Nikto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I had to decide between which cow is pulling gay ops on which cow I'd take the safe bet on Kraut. He never let that shit go and still to this day even though he has a chance to leave it completely behind and have his small cult of personality he still brings it up like he did nothing wrong and that Aydin was the lynch pin behind a ton of stuff. Its just plain exceptional. Of course Aydin could return to answer questions that have been asked of her in this thread and show us some stuff which would be fun for all.

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
Kraut comes across as way more deceptive then Aydin does. He seems like the type of person who has a hard time letting things go and lets not forget Aydin is in a relationship so why would she bother trying to mess with a disenfranchised person like Kraut. For what ever reason Kraut seems to take issue with women, I.E Rage after storm. I bet he tries to "slip into their DM's" and fails spectacularly and makes an embarrassing ass of himself then afterwords spergs out. In short Kraut is the best pussy repellent on the market.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
Kraut comes across as way more deceptive then Aydin does. He seems like the type of person who has a hard time letting things go and lets not forget Aydin is in a relationship so why would she bother trying to mess with a disenfranchised person like Kraut. For what ever reason Kraut seems to take issue with women, I.E Rage after storm. I bet he tries to "slip into their DM's" and fails spectacularly and makes an embarrassing ass of himself then afterwords spergs out. In short Kraut is the best pussy repellent on the market.
Agreed. Aydin's bipolar rollercoaster essentially prevents her from doing gay ops because she can't keep it together long enough to follow through. I actually can't remember any plan, homosexual or not, that she attempted which wasn't ended by a manic freakout.

Zero Day Defense

(Get crazy with the Cheez Whiz!)
kiwifarms.net
So she's completely average looking and not terminally stupid or insufferable?
That's a terrible oversimplification of what I said.

That's easy as fuck to find, she's old (sure, not in terms of human life expectancy, but pussy ages like bread, not like wine), and she's taken. Why be thirsty for that? No, I'm accusing you specifically, it's more of rhetorical question.
I think her fans are more likely to consider her something of an "idol" (along the lines of seiyuus or K/J-pop idols) than they would consider her an actual prospective partner, just because there's still some degrees of separation present (and you can't match the power-packed taste of K/J-pop pseudo-autism/obsession, so the sex quality argument is irrelevant. Ditto re: relationship status, but that I imagine that would have affected some of the fanboying, and would otherwise not in the case that there was a sense of being "grandfathered" into that circumstance.

Y'all niggas tryna orbit so bad.
Homie, don't even start-- I am still willing to personally pay for your penis repair.

For what ever reason Kraut seems to take issue with women, I.E Rage after storm. I bet he tries to "slip into their DM's" and fails spectacularly and makes an embarrassing ass of himself then afterwords spergs out.
Rage After Storm was egregiously vapid, though. Her Icarian career as a half-baked Youtube pundit was her trying to play the not-like-other-girls alt-right waifu that had very little in "doesn't sound like a complete idiot" space-- not that I wouldn't find it likely that she was just selling herself and in fact had no opinions of her own. After all, she even made an "I used to be an SJW video", and it's about as likely as a male feminist actually being a sex pest that people who make those videos never actually learned the right lessons and instead decided to be egregiously vapid and vitriolic in another direction.

I can believe that Kraut had an issue with RAS that actually involved her content instead of the fact that he tried sliding into her DMs and got rebuffed.

Last edited:

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Kraut and Aydin are very much alike. They're both spastic, obsessive nutcases who can't let shit go and screw people over on a whim if they think they can benefit from it. The only difference is that Aydin is a drunk and a mentally ill spastic so shes shit at doing the gay op stuff, so she doesn't bother trying. Shes limited to leeching off more popular people, youtubers especially and trying to get her claws into people for her own benefit via relationships. She gets what she can out of them and either dumps them outright or tries to cuck their asses, as witnessed by her antics several times. That, or whoever she is trying to manipulate sees her for what she is after a freak out or two and dumps her alcoholic ass - see sinatra. On the rare occasion she is actually caught at something....like, say the pill bottle doxing incident, she loses her shit and has a meltdown to play victim and go at the other person, then pretends it never happened, just like Kraut. Kraut on the other hand is just as vindictive as and manipulative as he is, he just has his shit more together and goes about it in a different way - eg: the gay ops and academic shit that he himself doesn't understand half the time. He's the classic low IQ dumbass who tries to sound more educated and more intelligent than he actually is by surrounding himself with people he thinks are that can use and leech off of. Which also plays in to the weird german-british accent he puts on. But the thing is Kraut sees Aydin for what she is (don't try to bullshit a bullshitter and all that. Ever seen that DS9 episode where they get stuck on that planet with the wounded vorta and his men and garak immediately starts into this total bs story about how he's their ally and was captured and all that and the vorta just glares at him and recognizes it as bs on the spot and was having none of it? Thats exactly how I suspect the whole Kraut-Aydin thing went) which is why he was a hard nope at her the second she started on him, while Aydin, being the petty, vindictive type doesn't like taking no for an answer and got obsessive about him to prove something to herself about how nobody turns her down or calls her on her shit. The alcoholism and mental problems only feed into that more. Just look at how she gets whenever someone calls her on her shit publicly.

tldr; Aydin and Kraut are the exact same kinds of people who manipulate and use others for their benefit, they just take different approaches about it for various reasons. But the mentality and rationalizations behind their actions are identical, and they are both narcissists, which is why Kraut wants nothing to do with Aydin and why she wants to get the chance to pull one over on him. Thats what its all about. Like a high school cheerleader who gets rebuffed by the class nerd she doesn't even want anything to do with but makes every effort to get his attention to make a point because 'nobody turns ME down'

Fields Of Rye

Your friendly neighborhood schizo
kiwifarms.net
See, the vibe I always got from this is that Aydin was more like a whipped puppy in regards to Krout than a vengeful stalker. His accent probably made her panties damp and she got hysterical over senpai rejecting her, especially on top of just getting doxxed and losing her job. It wouldn't be the first example of her terrible taste in men. But the stalker point is harder to sell without proof when he spends way more time talking about her than she does about him.
plus you have to understand that she basically lost like, everything because of that. Sure it was a matter of time until someone realized it, but her entire career was based on being an academic, and it seems like she got booted in the end game of her post grad. It's like if "enter X lawyer channel" got there BAR scores revoked because of internet autismo wars, around the same time she tried to hero herself on Lithium.

If she believe he doxxed him of course she's going to go after him, even if it's just filing a report that he gunned for her.

besides, are we supposed to believe that literally the second or third most autistic person on the internet, someone who reads dry as fuck papers for fun, who has nothing to do but wander around filming things and move to britain, armed with nothing but the menstraul rage of a scorned academic and time, couldn't dig up something on fucking Kraut? If the government got a hue shifted, 12 hour long dissection of why he's a terrorist pedophile maybe, but otherwise our only source is fucking Kraut.

The Saltening

pass the fucking salt
kiwifarms.net
I used to like her content too, but her whole mental breakdown kindof turned me off to them. Hard to take someone who you've seen crying over a split dick autist not liking her seriously when she presents information.
i didnt pay attention when any of that went down so i completely missed it. this post is the first time i have heard of it.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Reaper

Alister2290

Official kf account of alister mycroft.
kiwifarms.net
Especially when she's getting herself into such a tizzy over Capt. Splitdick. There were better "big brained" e-celebs to have a crush over. Maybe she just didn't have enough to offer Trout to make him interested.... Like vibrating nipple clamps....
Imagine if kraut hooked up with aydin instead of sperging out at her and tried ruining her life. Aydin would have to be forced to spank him,whip him,shock his nipples,and peg him 24/7. Aydin would be in her own irl "50 shades of Gray" but instead of getting together with a rich, successful man,she'd be spending her life with a mentally deranged pseudo intellectual Austrian man.