Aydin Paladin / Rebekah Erin "Bekah" Ford / Sybyll Adastra / StarSybyll - Drunken Crying Bipolar Anti-SJW Skeptic Lolicon, Full of GOTIS, Amateur Christorian

MeganDodgedABullet

kiwifarms.net
Imagine if kraut hooked up with aydin instead of sperging out at her and tried ruining her life. Aydin would have to be forced to spank him,whip him,shock his nipples,and peg him 24/7. Aydin would be in her own irl "50 shades of Gray" but instead of getting together with a rich, successful man,she'd be spending her life with a mentally deranged pseudo intellectual Austrian man.
He'd probably want her to dress up as:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geli_Raubal

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, Aydin never claimed to be anything but autistic. In fact, she kept yelling it at him, leading to the most low effort own in the history of the internets.
I wish content creators would just make content and not sperg on Twitter and streams using their handle, but I guess you have to be autistic to make YouTube videos for a living.

Implacable Birch

autisticsexual
kiwifarms.net
i first heard of this person when she was a guest one of deadwingdorks streams recently & she was kind of awkward & annoying & wouldn't shut the fuck up. i guess other ppl dont like her either.

Nephi

IBS were rigged from the start
kiwifarms.net
i first heard of this person when she was a guest one of deadwingdorks streams recently & she was kind of awkward & annoying & wouldn't shut the fuck up. i guess other ppl dont like her either.
YourMovieSucks used to groom her by leaving comments in every stream he wasn't invited to, like her Doctor Laymann one, Aydin will proceed to passive-aggresively pin them. Then she actually started desiring his attention after realizing she could grift out of YMS' e-fame. However, eventually she scared him off, and considering he's a zoophile, that should get your noggin' joggin'.
Not even Vee likes this kike, and we're talking about a gypsy with a vore and a autopedophilic shotacon fetish.

Alister2290

Official kf account of alister mycroft.
kiwifarms.net
Not even Vee likes this kike, and we're talking about a gypsy with a vore and a autopedophilic shotacon fetish.
It's kinda hard for me to believe that Vee hates Aydin when during the stream Vee did with Aydin after the Kevin Logan drama,he starts out by saying to aydin that "It's nice that I get to see your face,you got a beautiful face." And tried to get Aydin to move over too eastern Europe's version of new Jersey.

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised Deadwing had her on. He bills himself as a "sensible centrist" to the point where he criticized Crowder and tried to pin the situation on Youtube instead of Maza during Adpocalypse 2.

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
It's kinda hard for me to believe that Vee hates Aydin when during the stream Vee did with Aydin after the Kevin Logan drama,he starts out by saying to aydin that "It's nice that I get to see your face,you got a beautiful face." And tried to get Aydin to move over too eastern Europe's version of new Jersey.
Your mistake is in taking anything the self avowed “snake” of a gypsy says as earnest.

Never trust a gypo.

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
Aydin dedicates countless time and money for an undergraduate degree, puts in even more time and money to get a graduate degree, and then becomes a full-time YouTuber. She's a poster child for how useless college education is.
Aydin's not really the best example of that, because she had a job in academia before she spilled her /pol/ghettio's all over the internet and got doxed, ruining any chances she had of future employment in the uber libsoc field of academics.

Shoulda protected your identity better or waited until you had tenure, Aydin.

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
Aydin's not really the best example of that, because she had a job in academia before she spilled her /pol/ghettio's all over the internet and got doxed, ruining any chances she had of future employment in the uber libsoc field of academics.

Shoulda protected your identity better or waited until you had tenure, Aydin.
While it ended her academia career, her graduate degree in communications should have been enough to nab a job in that field. Instead, her college experience is doing nothing for her. Had she put YouTube before college, she probably would be making more money now.