Aydin Paladin / Rebekah Erin "Bekah" Ford / Sybyll Adastra / StarSybyll - Drunken Crying Bipolar Anti-SJW Skeptic Lolicon, Full of GOTIS, Amateur Christorian

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's wrong with Rebekah's voice? This video is nearly impossible to watch, despite the interesting subject, just because she sounds like she's forcing out every word.
She's always had a kind of odd cadence to how she speaks. That said I like the way she speaks quickly and clearly, though it takes a while to get used to.

The Reaper

Be more kind, my friends.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm thinking new microphone, having to be considerate of risking noise disturbances for others in the household, or-- worst case scenario-- it's a product of whatever landed her in the hospital.
Sounds like a change in the space where she was recording, too.

Alister2290

Official kf account of alister mycroft.
kiwifarms.net
Is it known what required that lengthy an admittance?
Her being sick and the hospital being put under quarantine.

A thought occurs: if she's in the UK now, doesn't she have a second chance at doing a Ph.D program (and its prerequisites), not having to worry about her reputation in academia in the States?
I should certainly hope she does,though I have no doubt that any Ph.D program in the UK might look into her previous endeavors in the states. Hopefully her being in the UK can give her a second chance and allow Aydin to finally get that teaching job she's always wanted.

Alister2290

Official kf account of alister mycroft.
kiwifarms.net
Would she want to invest the extra time and money into the PhD program? If she properly maintains her YouTube channel, she'll make more money than she will as a teacher.
She honestly should. With everything that's been going on recently, I wouldn't be to damn surprised if YouTube starts going after right wing channels like Aydin's before, or even after the election. I hope that she does get that teaching job in the near future so even if something were to happen to it,she would have that teaching job as her main source of income,and not YouTube.

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
She honestly should. With everything that's been going on recently, I wouldn't be to damn surprised if YouTube starts going after right wing channels like Aydin's before, or even after the election. I hope that she does get that teaching job in the near future so even if something were to happen to it,she would have that teaching job as her main source of income,and not YouTube.
Right wing channels are never going away, no matter how hard Carlos Maza tries.