Aydin Paladin / Rebekah Erin "Bekah" Ford / Sybyll Adastra / StarSybyll - Drunken Crying Bipolar Anti-SJW Skeptic Lolicon, Full of GOTIS, Amateur Christorian

DarkEmoMario64

kiwifarms.net
Who else here was disappointed when you found out Aydin looked nothing like her avatar?

Not enough women care about Aydin for her to be moved to Beauty Parlor.
Honestly I never expected her to look like a supermodel. All that avatar indicated to me was that she was a tomboy which along her ambitions and work ethics have always seemed very strange when contrasted with her conservative believes. Although the only time when it was straight up hypocritical is whenever she indicated that women should not be allowed to vote but felt no shame in having voted in the 2016 election. Either way it does not really change that much now since she won't be voting for anybody were she lives now unless she gets a British citizenship which I doubt she will be bothered to do.

Last edited:

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net

Inquisitor_BadAss

Karen poster extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net

Based_Papa_John

Welcome to the Future you chose.
kiwifarms.net
Local sperg @Alister2290 made vague threats towards Aydin. "There better be evidence that you didn't knew. Otherwise you're really not going to enjoy the rest of 2020. Telling you right now."
:neckbeard:
View attachment 1474308
Imagine actually being "fweinds" with a certain purple-harired, martini-drinking e-thot.

Let this be lesson to you, fellows. Never whiteknight or trollshield for someone with full-on GOTIS. It gets you where Alistair is.

Last edited:

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
She was still kinda easy on the eyes and very easy on the ears. Taking stylization into account, the avatar wasn't very far off.

Shame about the bipolar disorder and GOTIS, though.
Eh, maybe my standards are too high but she always struck me as kinda trashy looking when her channel was still big. When she was cosplaying then yeah she still looked fine, bit when she did her face reveal in 2017 it was kinda disappointing.

Cuck Shack

Lair of Cuck Wendigo
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I never expected her to look like a supermodel. All that avatar indicated to me was that she was a tomboy which along her ambitions and work ethics have always seemed very strange when contrasted with her conservative believes. Although the only time when it was straight up hypocritical is whenever she indicated that women should not be allowed to vote but felt no shame in having voted in the 2016 election. Either way it does not really change that much now since she won't be voting for anybody were she lives now unless she gets a British citizenship which I doubt she will be bothered to do.
Not to mention that only dumb tradthot whores and salty incels say that women shouldn't be allowed to vote. No actual Republican woman would ever say that. I guess she's half right though. Stupid bitches like her definitely shouldn't vote.

Zero Day Defense

Shave your face with some mace in the dark
kiwifarms.net
Eh, maybe my standards are too high but she always struck me as kinda trashy looking when her channel was still big. When she was cosplaying then yeah she still looked fine, bit when she did her face reveal in 2017 it was kinda disappointing.
If you rub off a woman's makeup, 9/10 times, you'll trigger an enemy encounter with player advantage-- of course her candid face reveal would be disappointing on some level.

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net

DarkEmoMario64

kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph, Alister Mycroft, Aydin Paladin, Andy Warski, Black Pigeon Speaks. Why is it that everybody who was heavily involved in the Kraut and Tea drama with the possible exception of Jim happens to also be a lolcow.

I guess Kraut is like one of those internet blackholes that just sucks in oddballs.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph, Alister Mycroft, Aydin Paladin, Andy Warski, Black Pigeon Speaks. Why is it that everybody who was heavily involved in the Kraut and Tea drama with the possible exception of Jim happens to also be a lolcow.

I guess Kraut is like one of those internet blackholes that just sucks in oddballs.
Everyone in IBS is a lolcow. Who else would get into petty internet slapfights?

Based_Papa_John

Welcome to the Future you chose.
kiwifarms.net

The are no innocents in IBS. Only varying degrees of retardation.