Celebrity Azealia Amanda Banks / Azealia Banks / cheapyxousa - Legendary dramacow, rapper from the 212, practicing witch, cat taxidermist, master troll, fights with everyone and everything

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Cuck Shack

Chuck's "writing shed."
kiwifarms.net
I got curious about Azealia's music from this thread. 212 sounds like most other new hip hop songs. No melody, no hook, the whole thing is one verse, and the beat is passable but not too catchy. She's delightfully insane and based but she's no Missy Elliott. She's not even Snow Tha Product if we're talking new shit. Either the people praising her music are zoomers who don't remember when hip hop had things like hook and melody, or her music has greatly improved since 212.

Azealia blows Nicki Minaj and Cardi B out of the water but that's not hard. She really is the female Kanye. Mentally ill middling rapper who's fun to watch. Also, I never thought I'd see Pixyteri dethroned but it seems BP has found a new queen.

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I checked out some of her stuff thanks to this thread, 212 was generic as hell and did nothing for me, but Slay-Z has some bangers on it.

v3nus

kiwifarms.net
BCF03526-3663-4E55-8218-DDB3BB6EF525.jpeg
So glad she finally has a thread. Her tweets crack me up, this is one of my favorites.

Hamberlard Raid

"FUCK HIM ALL NIGHT" ~ Barb Chandler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Instagram updates:
1621637962249.png
I hope she slides into Kanye's DMs so they can get that "black demon" baby in the oven: imagine the psychological destruction that child can incur on the mainstream!

AB is back in NYC. She recently has moved to Miami from LA.
1621638282033.png
Living her best bird life, well, as best a bird life she can live after sacrificing several chickens.
1621638419318.png
It's quite odd seeing Azealia in public.

Now for one of my favorite Azealia joints: her highly experimental and eccentric Yung Rapunxel Pt. II mixtape. This album is not mixed nor is it mastered or available on any streaming service. It is thirty minutes of organized chaotic genius. Upon a cursory listen, it sounds like a garbled mess; however, its unhinged melodies will live in your head rent free forever. I guarantee you, whether you enjoy the mixtape or not, you will never hear anything like it. To this day, AB is the only rapper I have ever encountered that regularly opts to rap over harshly schizophrenic industrial/electronic beats.

Last edited:

CommonSenseWYAHoney

Look at this tangle of thorns.
kiwifarms.net
Hello friends, I bring you some new tea. Today, our queen has launched into a tirade against Doja Cat (and juuling). It appears that her song Treasure Island wasn’t received very well by Twitter due to her working with Dr Luke on it and people didn’t give Doja Cat shit when her songs were produced by him.
C33C1EA6-E398-49DF-9A84-35FA4A2C18E0.jpeg46F26515-3167-4B30-94DE-CD4BE9F7888C.jpeg891847EF-664C-4B69-A55A-B23CB95A80C1.jpeg7450A2A7-3F70-4DEA-9B1A-77ECFBD4791E.jpegDCCF1DF4-D521-4CE3-BFC4-A0FCC603C097.jpeg
And as an added bonus, I screen recorded the video she posted too (yes, it’s a black screen, it didn’t mess up).

Honestly it feels so corny even having to say that, like I’m so over the fucking like, racial shit, the fucking “black lives matter”, “protect black women” narrative, like I’m so over that, and this is not like, me being like “ohh I’m a victim like ohh support my shit” but no, it be like you motherfuckers really trampled over an amazing song, fucking clobbered me on Twitter about why I was working with Dr Luke, and Doja got literally signed (not sure if that’s what she said tho) to Dr Luke, all of these songs are like Dr Luke fucking productions and nobody’s questioning her about her affiliation with Dr Luke. You know like, look at Kevin Spacey, he’s raping little fucking gay boys and he’s getting work again. Russel Crowe is getting work again, like why the fuck are we still like, bash- wh-why am I, like, responsible?

gorgon

a beautiful womenwife mother
kiwifarms.net
Hello friends, I bring you some new tea. Today, our queen has launched into a tirade against Doja Cat (and juuling). It appears that her song Treasure Island wasn’t received very well by Twitter due to her working with Dr Luke on it and people didn’t give Doja Cat shit when her songs were produced by him.
And as an added bonus, I screen recorded the video she posted too (yes, it’s a black screen, it didn’t mess up).
View attachment 2209470

Honestly it feels so corny even having to say that, like I’m so over the fucking like, racial shit, the fucking “black lives matter”, “protect black women” narrative, like I’m so over that, and this is not like, me being like “ohh I’m a victim like ohh support my shit” but no, it be like you motherfuckers really trampled over an amazing song, fucking clobbered me on Twitter about why I was working with Dr Luke, and Doja got literally signed (not sure if that’s what she said tho) to Dr Luke, all of these songs are like Dr Luke fucking productions and nobody’s questioning her about her affiliation with Dr Luke. You know like, look at Kevin Spacey, he’s raping little fucking gay boys and he’s getting work again. Russel Crowe is getting work again, like why the fuck are we still like, bash- wh-why am I, like, responsible?
she's right per usual

AssignedEva

kiwifarms.net
I honestly think if Azealia Banks gets her hands on Kanye she will birth the anti-christ.

Anyway my favourite Azealia drama was when she feuded with Lana Del Rey. Lana criticised Kanye for wearing a Maga hat which escalated to Lana threatening to fight her and then ultimately

lanas.jpg

0_Azealia-Banks.jpg

(Lana was trying to use witchcraft to manifest energy against Trump. I honestly think that oxy comeback was both a fantastic uno reverse card and probably accurate).

Azealia decided to kick off at her last December when this paparazzi picture of Lana leaked
37295646-9090071-Don_t_panic_The_singer_songwriter_35_who_currently_has_her_left_-a-14_1609113...jpg

I unfortunately can't find a decent insta story archive (there's this but I can't rip the video to archive) but anyway Azealia posted that picture and started singing Brick House by The Commodores over it ("She's a brick house, She's mighty-mighty, just lettin' it all hang out") and then asked if gravy poured out when Lana broke her arm.

Then she said that Lana needed to stay healthy during the pandemic because obesity is a comorbidity and that covid masks stop you catching covid but don't stop you shoving cheeseburgers into your mouth. She called on all the white gays who supported Lana during their 2018 fight to show real support to Lana by portioning out Lana's meals for her.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
I unfortunately can't find a decent insta story archive (there's this but I can't rip the video to archive) but anyway Azealia posted that picture and started singing Brick House by The Commodores over it ("She's a brick house, She's mighty-mighty, just lettin' it all hang out") and then asked if gravy poured out when Lana broke her arm.