Celebrity Azealia Amanda Banks / Azealia Banks / cheapyxousa - Legendary dramacow, rapper from the 212, practicing witch, cat taxidermist, master troll, fights with everyone and everything

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

DOGBOY

kiwifarms.net
I am so happy she has a thread. She makes me roar. Genuinely insane person who is also somehow routinely 100% correct.

ETA: And also, how can "you smell like a roll of nickels" simultaneously make no sense, and yet "she looks like she smells like a roll of nickels" is perhaps the most apt description of Grimes that exists? Genius, I suppose, truly transcends explanation.

Last edited:

AssignedEva

kiwifarms.net
Oh damn what did Nicki say about the Pope? Sheeeeit, let me run over to Lipstick Alley and see what’s up lmao
Nothing recently.

I think Azealia is referring to the 2012 Grammy's, when Nicki brought "the pope" along as her date

nicki_minaj_pope_a_p.jpg

and then did a performance where she pretended to be in confession and then got exorcised in a cathedral

It did get slated at the time, but largely because it was creatively bankrupt and had been done before.

Prior to 2012 Nicki was surrounded by a lot of hype and buzz and it has since died down outside of the "barbz", plus she did switch from "insane early 10s Gaga clone" to "ghetto rap bitch". Nicki's later albums still went platinum, but I guess the only songs that really got widespread attention after 2012 were Anaconda and Feeling Myself (and the latter's basically remembered as a Beyoncé song). Her last album didn't get a look in at the Grammys.

In other words I think since Azealia was talking about a Catholic country, she decided to use the opportunity to shit on Nicki Minaj's fading relevance.

Hamberlard Raid

Portugal is in South America, homie.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After a long bout of inactivity, Azealia returns with a new single titled "Fuck Him All Night": admitting her lust for fellow insane genius, Kanye West.

Screenshot_20210707-211549_Instagram~2.jpg
The single cover:
1625707391896.png
A based demon baby is one step closer to being born, and I am here for it.

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
After a long bout of inactivity, Azealia returns with a new single titled "Fuck Him All Night": admitting her lust for fellow insane genius, Kanye West.
View attachment 2325922
View attachment 2325920
The single cover:
View attachment 2325933
A based demon baby is one step closer to being born, and I am here for it.

This is not only the dramacow couple we deserve, but the one we desperately need. This song is great.

She even got her some Ye nails:

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 6.52.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 6.52.31 AM.png

This woman is a god tier troll and I love her.

Hamberlard Raid

Portugal is in South America, homie.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In Grimes' personal Discord, she discusses future music. Allegedly, one of Grimes' upcoming songs is inspired by "having to defeat Azealia Banks when she tried to destroy my life."

Azealia's response:
1627254127967.png
"Grimes def has some psychosexual obsession with me"
:story:
1627254298566.png
Based Azealia strikes again: acknowledging that Discord is chock full of troons, groomers, and troon groomers.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
In Grimes' personal Discord, she discusses future music. Allegedly, one of Grimes' upcoming songs is inspired by "having to defeat Azealia Banks when she tried to destroy my life."

Azealia's response:
View attachment 2379489
"Grimes def has some psychosexual obsession with me"
:story:
View attachment 2379499
Based Azealia strikes again: acknowledging that Discord is chock full of troons, groomers, and troon groomers.
grimes.png

dilettante

kiwifarms.net
I fucking love Azealia, she's my favourite black BPD bitch. So glad she has a thread. She's honestly so ahead of her time - her music effortlessly blends hip-hop and dance in a way that I haven't heard before, and her takes are incredibly based. I love that she's a TERF and has absolutely zero remorse about anything she's ever done or said, a true inspiration. Azealia's feud with Lana is interesting to track because Azealia actually used to admire Lana before she became a fat, pandering hypocrite lefty. This video where Azealia mocks Lana's singing is so chaotic and hilarious.

Also fat Lizzo is iconic. Azealia is one of a few rappers I've seen that are actually competent with the English language and as posted in this thread earlier, she does a lot of accents for the bit. God-tier troll, unexpectedly and refreshingly smart, confuses the fuck out of her degenerate homo fanbase that she constantly shits on (because they deserve it).

If any of you are interested, she also has a podcast that was free for a bit but is now behind her Patreon. It has some good takes, though I really hate her gay co-host, who is also her stylist and yes man.

I didn't really like 'Fuck Him All Night' but if she gets with Kanye (even if they just did a song together) it would either be Earth-shatteringly powerful and destructive, and I would love to see it.

Also, Azealia is friends with Ariel Pink, another batshit crazy artist, and her song 'Nude Beach A-Go-Go' is a cover of one of Ariel's songs. There should definitely be a thread for Ariel, if there isn't one already, he's so chaotic and hilarious to watch. Kind of similar to Azealia in that he's a minority (jewish, gay/NB?) but holds fairly conservative views and shit talks a lot of people, including Grimes (calls her retarded). If anyone else even knows about Ariel, I might make an OP.