Babies

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People have babies because they believe in a future. Babies are a lot of work, but the smiles make the effort worth it.

Parents aren't raising children, they are building young men and women. The job of parenting is one for there is which no real training, and sometimes you never know how everything came out. Your kids can make you happier than anyone else, and they can hurt you worse than anyone else, and sometimes both at the same time. But for all that, people still keep having kids. Hey, we were all kids ourselves.

Agent Abe Caprine

Clearly you two are first timers.
kiwifarms.net
how is babby formed?
They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys, becuse these babby cant fright back? It was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids, they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest. my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots

Resunoit

kiwifarms.net
Hell if I know.
I never liked children overall, not hate them but never liked them. Always thought they talk too much and are too entitled and spoiled.
That said, I can't wait for my daughter to be there and she'll be probably the only child I'll be fond of. All other children don't concern me.
As a lot of middle aged white women would say, “your kids are brats, my kids are angels.”

All is Finite

kiwifarms.net
I work in a shop and I think there's been an influx of births in my town. Babies errwhere. I like looking at them.

Don't care much for the small children though - one shoved his grotty rabbit toy onto my chest and said "my baby likes you!"

Shadfan666xxx000

kiwifarms.net
I like seeing the stupid shit they do. They’re annoying little fucks but after a life of failure and being told I suck, I can’t hold myself above it too much. Plus, it’s nice to feel like I’m imprinting on something for the future. Adults are too set in their ways and just exist to pass by and pets just live on a timer until you watch them die.

Rapechu

If you bore me, I shall take my revenge
kiwifarms.net
Babies aren't gross. Oh big deal, you get some poop or some boogers on you. If the baby is breastfed the poop doesn't even smell bad.

Haim Arlosoroff

We all failed to secure the existence of Linconia.
kiwifarms.net
Evolution blinded us into irrationally worrying after our kin, babies especially. If you can't then you're a genetic doorstop, destined to be the end of your genetics.

Find a hobby, 80 years is a long time for someone stuck in their 20s forever.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
There's something about human babies that mystifies me. In nature, it's a common (but not hard-fast) rule that the longer a creature incubates, the more capable it is at birth. Yet here humans are with a roughly 9 month gestation period and our offspring are 100% helpless for at least a couple years before they can do the slightest amount of helping themselves to anything. I mean fuck, the little spawns take a few months before they can even simply rotate themselves.
Human babies are born extremely premature because otherwise they couldn't be safely delivered during birth. Our large brains puts a huge amount of stress on a mother in birthing even with that in mind.

Xenomorph

This time wont you please... drive faster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do little kids ages 6-9 have faces you wanna punch?
Like they make these smarmy fucking faces you just wanna smack, but you dont.. but you wanna.

NotYourMom

My gender isn't fluid, that's how I like my beer!
kiwifarms.net
Why do little kids ages 6-9 have faces you wanna punch?
Like they make these smarmy fucking faces you just wanna smack, but you dont.. but you wanna.
Just wait until you see the faces that tweens and teens make. Holy shit!

dak

kiwifarms.net
Saw this thread and was reminded of a very, very old meme. This is from my '05/'06 era /b/ folder.

babymom.jpg

Bass

Grandmaster of the Autistic Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
There's something about human babies that mystifies me. In nature, it's a common (but not hard-fast) rule that the longer a creature incubates, the more capable it is at birth. Yet here humans are with a roughly 9 month gestation period and our offspring are 100% helpless for at least a couple years before they can do the slightest amount of helping themselves to anything. I mean fuck, the little spawns take a few months before they can even simply rotate themselves.
And yet we are the dominant species on the planet. So slow and steady wins the race after all, I guess.

Rupert Bear

Bri'ish """"person"""" DETECTED
kiwifarms.net
Scenario: humanity one day goes extinct because everyone becomes convinced that human babies are fugly so no one wants to have them anymore

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's a good idea to bring an innocent life into this world as it is now.

But maybe there can be a day when that's not the case anymore.