World Baby Trump balloon knifed by Alabama man, cuts 8 foot hole in it. - Despite best efforts by lefties, Baby Shark still remains most annoying infant.

LegoTugboat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Trump supporter is arrested after charging at 20ft 'Baby Trump' protest balloon and slashing it with a knife during the president's visit to football game in Alabama

A towering 'Baby Trump' protest balloon was knifed and deflated by someone unhappy with its appearance during President Donald Trump's Saturday trip to Alabama, organizers said.
The incident occurred during Trump's visit to watch the University of Alabama football game. The balloon, which is over 20 feet (6.1 meters) tall, was set up in a nearby park.

Jim Girvan, the organizer of a group that 'adopts' out the Trump balloons for protests, said a man charged the balloon with a knife and cut an 8-foot-long (2.4-meter-long) hole in the back.
In a news release, Tuscaloosa police said Hoyt Deau Hutchinson, 32, was arrested and charged with first-degree criminal mischief.
He posted a Facebook video before the incident saying he was 'going down here to make a scene...y’all watch the news....I’m shaking I’m so mad right now. I’m fixin’ to pop this balloon. Stay tuned. It should be interesting'.

The orange, diaper-clad, cellphone-clutching caricature of the president is often taken to Trump appearances as a way to protest him.
'Baby Trump' first rose over London when local activists brainstormed a way to troll Trump. Now several groups raise money to bring balloon replicas around the U.S.

Robert Kennedy, a volunteer 'baby sitter' who brought the balloon to Tuscaloosa, said the balloon immediately began to sag after it was cut.
The day had been going mostly smoothly, Kennedy said. Some people yelled 'Trump 2020' as they passed while others posed for selfies with the balloon. But then Kennedy said a man sidled up on the back of the balloon and attacked it with a knife. The suspect ran away but was caught by police officers, Kennedy said.

It is unclear whether Hutchinson has an attorney who could comment.
He started a GoFundMe within hours of his arrest and it has already raised more than $12,000.

The page said: 'Help raise money to pay legal fees and restitutions for Hoyt. He was charged with a felony criminal mischief after deflation of the disrespectful baby trump balloon. Hoyt made sure our beloved president didn’t have to see this disrespectful balloon on the streets of Ttown today!!'

Kennedy said he's accompanied 'Baby Trump' to many appearances and never witnessed an attack on it, although someone did stab one of the balloons in London earlier this year.
'It is rare to get that kind of anger,' Kennedy said.

Ebonic Tutor

"Beware the shitposting of demons."
kiwifarms.net
At least the Britbongs managed to make their balloon float in the air so it was visible from some distance. This American one is just like an oversized inflatable lawn ornament.
It's the same balloon or very similar. I recall the British one was joked about being super small when it was finally revealed too.

Edit: Well it does appear to be a smidgin bigger, but not really all that much. Though it might actually be floating in this one which would explain the height difference a little.
1573373607913.png

Chin of Campbell

The Coming Chin
kiwifarms.net
Will you fucking queers stop whining and just get on with your lives, stop spending all of your time building fucking gigantic effigies to Trump to prove how much he doesn't run every aspect of your life.

Just shut the fuck up, JFC, I'm over politics at this point but these exceptional individuals deserve to get destroyed in 2020 just for being such huge faggots.

ToddleDoddle

kiwifarms.net
Eh, you are just proving to them that they are getting to you with the petty stuff if you react like this.

The best way to handle shit like this is to have fun with it.

Imagine if Trump's response to the balloon was "it's cute" or "very creative". People are gonna feel like they wasted the time invested into it or they are gonna gain some respect for him for being willing to laugh at himself. Otherwise you end up like Xi Jinping and Winnie the Pooh. As long as people think it bothers you, they are gonna keep doing it.

AltisticRight

Matt Jarbo is not the father.
kiwifarms.net
I'm a private property advocate and if I want to keep my views consistent, I should condemn this act.

But fuck it, these leftist exceptional individuals are definitely anti-gun, in favour of tons of taxes to further prop up the welfare state, and spend numerous money on stupid shit such as that 7-storey-tall Thunberg portrait using spray paint.

If they don't respect private property and misuse robbed tax dollars, why the fuck should I feel bad for them? What's the point of consistency when they are full of double standards? Just to act like a highly moral deity? Fuck that.

Good riddance, imagine actually spending hundreds on a fucking balloon as a grown ass adult.

'It is rare to get that kind of anger,' Kennedy said.
And how rare is it to see a bunch of grown men playing with balloons? Apparently neither.

God bless this man.

"自由民主黨" Freedom Democracy Party
"日本社會黨" Nippon Societal Party
"民主社會黨" Democracy Societal Party

Sounds like they put the words 自由 民主 社會 in a fucking hat, drew two at random, and made it the party names.
Way to go nips.

Last edited:

Oh Long Johnson

Eat the bugs, bigot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a private property advocate and if I want to keep my views consistent, I should condemn this act.

But fuck it, these leftist exceptional individuals are definitely anti-gun, in favour of tons of taxes to further prop up the welfare state, and spend numerous money on stupid shit such as that 7-storey-tall Thunberg portrait using spray paint.

If they don't respect private property and misuse robbed tax dollars, why the fuck should I feel bad for them? What's the point of consistency when they are full of double standards? Just to act like a highly moral deity? Fuck that.

Good riddance, imagine actually spending hundreds on a fucking balloon as a grown ass adult.

And how rare is it to see a bunch of grown men playing with balloons? Apparently neither.

God bless this man.
Apologize for double posting.

And having no principles.

Oskar Dirlewanger

SS-Oberführer of 36th Waffen Grenadier Division
kiwifarms.net
I know it’s bad to destroy other people’s property, and hypocritical of me to support it,
but damn if it isn’t satisfying to see someone waste thousands on some cringe protest balloon to be stopped by Florida man’s cousin.
The balloon violated Non Aggression Principle by reflecting beams of light into the man's eyes, and he was in the right to defend himself. The sanctity of private property was not transgressed against in this particular case.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino