Disaster Babysitter files human rights complaint against father for asking about his age and gender -

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
This isn't his only eyebrow-raising social media engagement by far. He comments on a lot of stories about kids getting hurt or killed and likes to play "devil's advocate." He also seems kind of obsessed with getting his hands on a baby.

albertacreep5.png

albertacreep3.png

Edit: looks like he uses the "whitebro2" handle in other places and has had it for a while. Like here's his Zomato account:

Last edited:

Exigent Circumcisions

This little piggy is reeeetarded.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"It's my inalienable human right to have access to any child I so desire, and get paid for it."
Why can't these things be about something fun, like the right to fistfight anyone you want.
We have mutual combat in Canada, so as long as the other guy wants to fight we're fine.

yep
under 15 = child
15 - 25 = young
25-40 = middle age
40-60 = old
over 60 = geriatric
My personal views:

If can't walk = Baby
Somewhere between walking and kindergarten = Toddler
Between toddler and maybe 10 or so = Little kid
About 10 to 13 = Big kid
13 - 18 = Teenager
18 - 30 = Young adult
30 - 50 = Middle-aged adult
50 - 70 = Early elderly
70 - 90 = Medium elderly
90 - 110 = High elderly

Boy/girl = Anybody around the same age as me or younger, or equal social status (I fall in the "Young Adult" spectrum)
Man/woman = Anybody older than me, or higher social status

Edit: I should clarify, "Childhood" to me corresponds to Babies, Toddlers, Little Kids, and Big Kids. Teenagers are Adults of a lower social status. But, anybody from Babies on up through younger Young Adults (like, college-aged and lower) are "boys" and "girls" to me.

Edit: As I think about it more, age doesn't really correspond to years anyways. Some people age a lot faster than others. That's especially prominent in the Early elderly and Medium elderly years. Some people in their 60s look like other people in their 90s. But then you have issues like race ones: blacks dont' visibly age fast, but their bodies wear out fast. And of course, social age is purely a matter of social structure.

Last edited:
E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
We have mutual combat in Canada, so as long as the other guy wants to fight we're fine.
I didn't know that was an actual law here. That's actually pretty great.
Obviously it stems from a lot of Canadians being alcoholics though so in true fashion there's always a negative to something good about Canada.

My personal views:

If can't walk = Baby
Somewhere between walking and kindergarten = Toddler
Between toddler and maybe 10 or so = Little kid
About 10 to 13 = Big kid
13 - 18 = Teenager
18 - 30 = Young adult
30 - 50 = Middle-aged adult
50 - 70 = Early elderly
70 - 90 = Medium elderly
90 - 110 = High elderly
and lower) are "boys" and "girls" to me.
I always assumed "middle age" was like 35-45, since that's around half of the average lifespan.
EDIT: Also why it's called a 'midlife crisis'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
Well, I got to thinking about that, because the Canadian Great Plains DOES have a large percentage of Slavs, particularly Ukrainians (forming a plurality in those provinces).

But at the same time, he has what looks like kinky black hair and a Jewish nose, which I'm not aware is common at all among Slavs.
It's not a Jewish name, it's a typical west Slav Catholic name. Also Jews in Alberta lol.

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
I don't think so. There a number of typically jewish phenotypes in his facial structure.

He's also infatuated with law and I didn't include the holocaust related favorite quote.
Well, ponder the phenotype of his grandpop's funeral Mass.

La Luz Extinguido

There are no innocents
kiwifarms.net
white crackers, including muzzies, had sex with 13-18 year olds. now for crackers, it had largely to do with marriage and less to do with pedophilia. Female fertility is near peak between 15-19 and they go down overtime .

Normally poor crackers don't do this since men probably didn't get their shit together by 15 which means they go into 20. and then they marry 15-18 year olds. and then they would fuck and pop out kids for next 10-15 years. That's 10 kids max. Out of 10 kids, 2 survive into "adulthood" so you can see why bitches married young.

sandniggers on the other hand fucks both bois and girlz. pretty sick place.
Ewww girls

Kiwi Lime Pie

So tasteful it's scary. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
This cunt is just trying to bait controversy. He knows damn well no sane parent is going to trust an almost thirty year old man who they don't know to watch their kids. Of course as a parent you're going to want to know as much as possible about a potential baby sitter.
Not a troon, but I see this person is just as eager to use a Human Rights Tribunal to bully people into submission just as Yaniv does. Also fitting to see the JCCF standing up to this guy.

If you have a penis, you can't be a babysitter in our society. Clarification: you can watch siblings and little cousins, not strangers, and even for family you're a back-up if a female family member is available or wants the position. This is not up for debate, this is a firm unwritten rule and if you don't like it, tough shit.
Also valid in limited situations is someone who needs a sitter at the last second and the only person they can get on such a short notice is a trustworthy male friend of the family who is already familiar with the kids. But yeah, male babysitters offering their services to families they don't otherwise know will result in either justifiable extra scrutiny or a "thanks, but no thanks," response.

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
Not a troon, but I see this person is just as eager to use a Human Rights Tribunal to bully people into submission just as Yaniv does. Also fitting to see the JCCF standing up to this guy.

Also valid in limited situations is someone who needs a sitter at the last second and the only person they can get on such a short notice is a trustworthy male friend of the family who is already familiar with the kids. But yeah, male babysitters offering their services to families they don't otherwise know will result in either justifiable extra scrutiny or a "thanks, but no thanks," response.
So here is a funny fact: when this topic comes up in female-dominated forums, any woman who says this will be dogpiled and shamed for being "bigoted" against men. Women consider it the height of wokeness to hire a "manny."

But when it comes up among men, especially dads, it's pretty much unanimously "hell fucking no, why does this guy want to be alone with kids that aren't his relatives?"

Slap47

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
imagine getting dragged in front of a kangaroo court for the crime of not wanting to entrust your kids to some middle aged loser dude

these "human rights tribunals" sound more horrifying the more i read about them
At least the Alberta commission is held to account... unlike the BC and Ontario commissions.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino