Disaster Babysitter files human rights complaint against father for asking about his age and gender -

Slap47

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Disagree (factually and in principle). Dudes are in high demand as "personal tutors" (same as babysitters but the babies aren't allowed to binge on Peppa) to privileged kids (especially boys). My friend, who was instrumental in me learning to code and getting a decent job, is a butler and former babysitter (to a boy and a girl IIRC, he (a middle-aged dude) and a young female nanny/cook/laundromat babysat in shifts; the kids are grown now).
The distrust for men runs pretty deep. Kinda why fathers avoid being with their kids in public without a mother around.

Solomon

MÍlk & Spɐgéht
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The distrust for men runs pretty deep. Kinda why fathers avoid being with their kids in public without a mother around.
But how does a man with no balls father a child?

:thinking:

Seriously what kind of pussy would be afraid of being with their own children in public? Like is this a common fear, what do they think will happen?

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
I've known of teenage guys who were babysitters, (mostly because they needed the cash), but grown men? Not unless they were watching relatives. My favorite cousin and his sister used to babysit me when I was a kid. (And in turn, me and my sister ended up babysitting his kids.)

Even without the babysitting stuff, something is off about this dude. He strikes me as someone who'll probably end up being one of those sovereign citizen types one day.

Slap47

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Like is this a common fear, what do they think will happen?
Same reason that men are statistically less likely to give women CPR by a huge margin. Turns out that giving crazy people that benefit of the doubt when it comes to destroying lives is a bad idea.

Can't really give stats due to womens studies majors and sociologists not caring about this but let me ask you a question assuming that you are also a man. Would you be fine with some strangers child sitting next to you while you're relaxing at the park?

All it takes is a crazy person thinking "is that really your child" for the police to be called and entire community to be suspicious of you forever.

The implication is just as bad as the thing itself. Kinda why white men would be wise to avoid shaving their heads.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How much money you wanna put down on the babysitter being a libertarian?
You can just say 'pedophile', you know.

This loon appears to have at least a couple years of history with the AHRC. Presumably using them to harass people, and filing court cases against them if they refuse to cooperate.

He's filed at least one court case against the AHRC in the past couple years.

Either that case, or another, got as far as being dismissed by the Supreme Court of Canada. He was allowed to have fees waived, costs were not awarded to the AHRC lawyers, and details appear to have been allowed to be suppressed. Absolutely disgusting

He appears to have an interest in other areas of being a fucking nuisance, not just discrimination on the base of sex, and can be seen commenting on the question of age discrimination (something that is actually somewhat of an issue, though one properly handled by unions).

EDIT: Aha- so, from the JCCF letter to the AHRC in regards this character's latest case, we can verify that at least one this character's previous cases was a very similar attempt to either steal people's money, or gain access to their children. In fact, this was the case 38527 that went all the way to the Supreme Court of Canada. Puts the fact that the AHRC has even accepted this ALLEGED child-enthusiast's latest complaint in an interesting light, doesn't it?

EDIT2: At some point he appears to have been, or still is, a student at Bow Valley College, a Calgary community college (can't get a researchgate.net account without an institutional email).
1566543629355.png

He would not appear to be racist, to say the least. Although, that could simply be the result of heritage Canadians in legal assistant programs not signing up for sites like ResearchGate.
1566543698535.png
1566543748397.png

He seems to have had dealings with the legal system dating back to at least 2014, though of what nature those were, who knows?
1566543881303.png

Attachments

Last edited:

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
Seriously what kind of pussy would be afraid of being with their own children in public? Like is this a common fear, what do they think will happen?
I've known guys who were either single fathers or even just a regular married parent without their wife present who have gotten hassled by women (and other men) for being with their kids. Particularly if the kid is any kind of a bad mood / fussing / crying. A crying kid being dragged out of a store by a woman? Ordinary, everyday occurrence. Genderbend the situation, and it's a kidnapping in the mind of everyone who sees it.

Men are just not seen as safe to be around kids, for some reason, by a lot of people.

I abandoned plans to be a K-12 teacher in part because of those fears. It's also why I avoid seeing any movies aimed at younger audiences in the theater, going to things like fairs alone, etc. Hell, I'm even paranoid going down into the basement of my local library - it's where they sell used books and it's where they have DVDs for lend, but it's also where they have the young adult books, comics, and manga.

Am I too paranoid? Yeah, probably. But you only get one shot at your reputation.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Men are just not seen as safe to be around kids, for some reason, by a lot of people.
Obviously there is some overcompensation beyond the real danger, but it is true almost everywhere in the world that we are less surrounded by people like us, less surrounded by people who share our cultural and moral values, and surrounded by more and more completely unfamiliar people and thus we quite rationally feel less safe. Robert Putnam has done great work on this.

The solution to increasing alienation, suspicion, loneliness, mental illness has to be to create more cohesive, more tightly knit, smaller communities.

And for addressing the problem of child predators in particular, the Islamic Republic has developed the most excellent of social technologies for delivering a truly just punishment that sends the message that their crimes will not be tolerated. The criminal is taken from their cell to the scene of the crime, where a crane lifts them off the ground to hang. Thus the people see that justice has been done.

Lemmingwise

Blamer
kiwifarms.net
This seems to be an exclusively american phenomenon. I've read and heard plenty of stories. I also was surprised at how many thought the image of an old man with a kid on its lap in the forest (in the what does the fox say video) was instantly seen as a predator like situation by american teens. I don't think it's viewed that way in other countries.

RandallB

kiwifarms.net
This seems to be an exclusively american phenomenon. I've read and heard plenty of stories. I also was surprised at how many thought the image of an old man with a kid on its lap in the forest (in the what does the fox say video) was instantly seen as a predator like situation by american teens. I don't think it's viewed that way in other countries.
This is bs and not true. There are tons of single father's or dads taking their kids out without being called pedos.

I swear some of you people don't live in the real world...

Lemmingwise

Blamer
kiwifarms.net
This is bs and not true. There are tons of single father's or dads taking their kids out without being called pedos.

I swear some of you people don't live in the real world...
No, I live in Europe, a magical place.

Also, learn to read. I didn't say that it's like that everywhere in the US; just that that particular kind of weirdness seems to happen specifically in the US (and probably Ontario, too).

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino