Disaster Babysitter files human rights complaint against father for asking about his age and gender -

Lemmingwise

Blamer
kiwifarms.net
I logged into fb and got this. Maybe he set his page to friends-only.

View attachment 905184

ahh yes, it's gone now. Here's another quote I saved earlier.

quote5.PNG

His facebook profile was otherwise like this: Multiple article posts per day; practically no engagement from other people with them. He also seemed to have posted a lot of maps on how to avoid traffic jams, that also had 0 likes. He seemed to have hundreds of traffic maps in his history.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
And for addressing the problem of child predators in particular, the Islamic Republic has developed the most excellent of social technologies for delivering a truly just punishment that sends the message that their crimes will not be tolerated. The criminal is taken from their cell to the scene of the crime, where a crane lifts them off the ground to hang. Thus the people see that justice has been done.
Aggressive LGBTP promotion plus open borders will lead to this sort of thing happening in the West in a few generations.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If someone wants to do a little searching, they might want to look for accounts tied to 'whitebro2@yahoo.ca'. Found it in a pastebin dump of email addresses (no password attached), I am speculating that he may have used it in the past solely on the basis of the username that he's used in many places and the Canadian Yahoo domain. I did check it against the gravatar for the only Wordpress comment I found of his and it didn't match, so it may not be his current email, but worth putting it out there.

Menstrual Champ

I got hacked and all I got was this stupid tampon
kiwifarms.net
I'm getting the feeling this litigious dipshit's motivations for wanting access to young children isn't so much about desiring to molest them but that he wants to inoculate their minds against any kind of social equality messages by telling them about "Men's Rights" Activism and reading them Ayn Rand bedtime stories. He probably views himself as a grand red pill mastermind but he's actually just the Pied Piper of Retardville.

malucifer

kiwifarms.net

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
What a fucking narcissist. He just does it to flex nonexistent power while in classic narcissistic idiocy ignores the fact that filing a million complaints against potential employers gets your resume through the shredder as soon as it hits the table. Definitely not shaping yourself up to be viewed as a pedo or anything though.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Male babysitters are chill. Its a shame that kids miss that bro-tier shit nowadays.

I'm referring to teens of course... old 40 year old pedo-lookin people don't count.
Also worked if said teen was in the same neighborhood and the families knew him well enough to trust letting him take care of said kids while they're out.

Watchtower403

It's Clobberin' Time
kiwifarms.net
I guess some of these frivolous Human Rights complains that seem to be taken so seriously in British Columbia just do not fly in Alberta:

"An Edmonton man’s human rights complaints against parents who rejected him as a babysitter have hit a setback.

The northern director of the Alberta Human Rights Commission says there’s no reasonable basis to proceed with James Cyrynowski’s complaints.

One complaint alleges a mother discriminated against the man based on family status when she hired someone else to watch her kids. Another claims a single father discriminated based on age and gender when the job was cancelled.

The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, a legal advocacy group, is representing both parents and linked the commission’s letters in a news release. It’s now up to the director of the human rights commission to decide whether the complaints go ahead."

https://globalnews.ca/news/5991381/human-rights-complaint-parents-alberta-man-babysitter/

Common sense prevails in at least one Canadian province. Not only did Cyrynowski fail in his bid to exploit the Alberta Human Rights Commission for financial gain, but he is now persona-non-grata in his home city, and a laughing stock.

AltisticRight

Matt Jarbo is not the father.
kiwifarms.net
ahh yes, it's gone now. Here's another quote I saved earlier.

View attachment 905275

His facebook profile was otherwise like this: Multiple article posts per day; practically no engagement from other people with them. He also seemed to have posted a lot of maps on how to avoid traffic jams, that also had 0 likes. He seemed to have hundreds of traffic maps in his history.
He can avoid traffic jams by taking the train. Don't want too much concentration.
train.jpg

Am I the only one who think his name should be Crynowski since he is whinging at someone sane enough to not hire a probable paedophile?

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It will be a brave court anywhere that interferes with the principle that parents have more or less complete discretion to decide who cares for their children, as long as whoever they choose appears fit to have care of them.

(I mean, apart from the complete bullshit that is ‘grandparents rights’ activism)

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
Male babysitters are chill. Its a shame that kids miss that bro-tier shit nowadays.

I'm referring to teens of course... old 40 year old pedo-lookin people don't count.
I once came fairly close to accepting a job which was basically "make sure the teens don't trash the house if we're away for the weekend, clean up if they do, and be here when they get home from school a couple of times a week until we're back" in return for a free bedroom and meals if I wished to join them.

I was 22 or 23 at the time and even then I'd frankly have been embarassed to tell people I was moving out to basically be a babysitter haha. How the hell can I guy on the other side of his 20s not only continue to pursue this as a career, but also have the audacity to take someone to court for turning him down?!

Reactions: Watchtower403
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino