Cosplay Bad Cosplay - Thots, weebs, and wannabes

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Often in our travels through the world wide Web we all come across terrible cosplays. Some are lazy, some are slutty gender bends, some are just swimsuits and wigs, and not all of them deserve fulls threads (momokun, or Queen pixyteri). Here's a place to laugh at those very people.

these are all from a cow that is probably just on the cusp of being thread worthy. She goes by invadernoodles. She is terrible at clothing construction
87b873400b.jpg

064cb56964.jpg

She doesn't accept criticism and would rather stick to her terrible make up, as seen in her "neo queen serenity" cosplay
13394918_184752858593128_430656584_n.thumb.jpg.3e8f221b36e8c1685bf71e03acc62d95.jpg

she also loves creating combos that combine random elements and look nothing like the original character

"Referee Hatsune Miku"
invader_nooo.thumb.png.043a5160df0d91a9daa7d8bb863219a6.png

images-4.jpg

She is also the queen of the lingerie/bathing suit+ wig = cosplay. I'm going to show you this picture and have you try to guess who she is supposed to be (answer in the spoiler)
IMG_2296.thumb.JPG.011cf077c67a258a3da92a5a4dbfedde-1.jpg

apparently it's "nurse gender swapped roadhog"
345px-Roadhog-Portrait.png

Hen in a tie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will cry if I find any of my old cosplay photos
One time at a con this shirtless guy just points at me and goes "You!" from behind a stand of comic books. I thought I might have known him but I was unsure.
When I got closer I was shocked to see he was only in his boxers and really dirty white toms. he also had shitty made wings. I'm honestly surprised he was allowed to roam around the con, he didn't even have a backpack.
So what was this borderline streaker dressed as?
Mother fucking togekiss:

I thought I had a pic of the guy but I think I deleted it out of pure trauma.
Edit I drew a picture of what he basically looked like. He poorly used marker to make the triangles on his underwear. Like even people that cosplayed as Nudist beach from Kill la kill were more decent than this fucker.
upload_2017-11-2_10-47-47.png

Last edited:

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not technically cosplay but I always loved seeing guys in purposely shitty Stormtrooper costumes at conventions. It would completely piss off the folks who spent hundreds of dollars on their armor which, to me at least, was worth the price of admission.
234516640_1133e10fdb.jpg

Inklings

kiwifarms.net
I will cry if I find any of my old cosplay photos
One time at a con this shirtless guy just points at me and goes "You!" from behind a stand of comic books. I thought I might have known him but I was unsure.
When I got closer I was shocked to see he was only in his boxers and really dirty white toms. he also had shitty made wings. I'm honestly surprised he was allowed to roam around the con, he didn't even have a backpack.
So what was this borderline streaker dressed as?
Mother fucking togekiss:

I thought I had a pic of the guy but I think I deleted it out of pure trauma.
Edit I drew a picture of what he basically looked like. He poorly used marker to make the triangles on his underwear. Like even people that cosplayed as Nudist beach from Kill la kill were more decent than this fucker.
View attachment 306954
Was he also that in shape

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No he was a blond white dude
I meant that the guy in your picture looked like Markiplier with the hairstyle and glasses and physique, it was a joke.

I took pictures of a bunch of bad cosplays at comicon in the last couple of years. I take the best and the worst. The best costume I ever saw was a guy in a wheelchair wearing a Sonic costume. If I can find the pictures I'll post some of the bad ones. The worst was probably skanky suicide squad Harley from this year's con.

It's hard to make her actual costume skankier, but this girl had a tiny tube top (it was like the width of my wrist) with copious underboob and a clearly visible g-string with a skirt that barely covered her ass and wouldn't have at all if she leaned forward. She'd written whatever slogan Harley has on her shirt (daddy's lil monster or something?) on the bandeau top and I excitedly took pictures because it looked like a female version of Chris's 'want woman' bra.

Yeeb-Renzo

kiwifarms.net
The best costume I ever saw was a guy in a wheelchair wearing a Sonic costume. If I can find the pictures I'll post some of the bad ones.
If this guy doesn't have fireworks and sparks and shit coming out of his wheels as he rolls along the speed of light or is dressed almost exactly like sonic, then I'll just have to lower my standards a bit to hopefully be impressed...

Tags
None