• NINTCHDBPICT000647773880.webp
    140.3 KB · Views: 58

Dovahshit

geh, tis good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net

Celebidhren

Silver on my mind
kiwifarms.net
she looks like one of those ancient japanese drawing coming to life.
Yeah, I was thinking of the matchmaker from Mulan.
mulan-matchmaker.jpg

I think when the silicon reacts like that it calcifies surrounding tissue or something.
Think a documentary I saw of another tranny that did the same thing said it just ends up being a lump under the skin.

Hopefully it's not too painful, just humiliating.

Donovan the Man

Best 2 silver coins I’ve ever spent.
kiwifarms.net
You'd have hoped they'd have learned by now...

It’s always trans that get these back alley injections, it’s like they have no concerns for their well-being. I mean this one is a Brazilian prostitute and trans prostitutes have HIV infection rates higher than any other demographic. Also it’s Brazil so double the pozz. You might as well start your day playing Russian roulette.

Sinner's Sandwich

Eid Nedib Eid !
kiwifarms.net
Yes. A woman soon to be 60, that's why she looks like a troon.
She doesn't look like a troon because she is 60. She looks like a troon because of the bad plastic surgery (just look at that horror-nose), cheap wig and horrible drag queen-like makeup. Sigourney Weaver is 71 and looks way better and so does Susan Sarandon who is 74. Susan had plastic surgery but still looks better than this granny-Barbie-man in drag lookalike.

Regenbogen

♂ THERE'S THIS MEAN BIG BAD FAGGOT COMIN' YO WAY ♂
kiwifarms.net
He was also like super sick for a long while with throat cancer. I don't know how much of that is actual plastic surgery versus weird throat cancer steroid bloat etc.
True, but this was even before that.
View attachment 2111668
I don’t think val Kilmer is bad surgery, he just got fat and old.

Look at Tom Cruz though, maybe there really is something to this Scientology thing...
Why did you try to make Tommy sound hispanic

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
basically every girl on TOWIE. the lips always look awful , i don't find it attractive, nor do i know any man who does.
View attachment 2067428
this is criminal.

I think the whole lip shit got started when they were shilling Angelina Jolie as being a lot hotter than she actually was. She had really puffy-looking lips when she was younger, and I think a lot of dumb chicks kind of gravitated towards that.