Bad Plastic Surgery - all the pics

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
Therapy requires actual work and long-term treatment.
Cocaine requires minimal effort and shows an immediate increase in self-esteem, it used to be very popular among rich girls until it got replaced by the rush of Instagram. I don't actually know which is the unhealthier high to chase for a young person, coke or Instagram. It's like choosing between plague and cholera.

Product Placement

kiwifarms.net
Tamara is 19 and reports to have already spent 100k (of her dad's) money on plastic surgery. I can't even begin to imagine how beat she will look in 10 years if she looks this rough at 19. Surgery can be so ageing. If I didn't know she was 19 I'd guess she's like 30 or something.

View attachment 2125377View attachment 2125376View attachment 2125375View attachment 2125378View attachment 2125381

She has been called out on her Instagram for shooping, resulting in her getting salty enough to make this post below. It's funny when people spend a tonne of money on surgery but still shoop. I guess it makes sense, it all comes from the same place of insecurity.

View attachment 2125379View attachment 2125387

Obligatory before pictures. This was just 3 years ago, she has had all this work done since her 18th birthday when her dad bought her her first boob job and BBL. I have no doubt she will continue to get procedures as she has that 'bigger is better' attitude.... Except when it comes to her waistline. Next she wants her ribs removed :cryblood:

View attachment 2125374View attachment 2125373
what kind of father pays for this type of stuff, honestly wouldn't be shocked if he abused her as a child if he doing this now to her

Last edited:

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Saw this on Reddit and...this might be worse than a uniboob.

08E62B8B-DD9C-4DB7-8518-63B6A6F4DE3E.jpeg

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
How would something like that even be described in a pulp novel? "She wore a tight red dress and as she cleared her throat her bosom twitched like massive gain biceps"
"The club's lighting only enhanced her completely lopsided boob job. The right one seemed normal enough under the tight red dress she wore, but the left was oddly shaped and went up much higher on her chest, all the way up to her armpit. It looked as if some had placed two silicone implants in there instead of one. And the space in-between was more than large enough for me to rest my arm in there without actually touching either breast."

For real, what happened there? It really does look like there's two implants on the left.

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tamara is 19 and reports to have already spent 100k (of her dad's) money on plastic surgery. I can't even begin to imagine how beat she will look in 10 years if she looks this rough at 19. Surgery can be so ageing. If I didn't know she was 19 I'd guess she's like 30 or something.

View attachment 2125377View attachment 2125376View attachment 2125375View attachment 2125378View attachment 2125381

She has been called out on her Instagram for shooping, resulting in her getting salty enough to make this post below. It's funny when people spend a tonne of money on surgery but still shoop. I guess it makes sense, it all comes from the same place of insecurity.

View attachment 2125379View attachment 2125387

Obligatory before pictures. This was just 3 years ago, she has had all this work done since her 18th birthday when her dad bought her her first boob job and BBL. I have no doubt she will continue to get procedures as she has that 'bigger is better' attitude.... Except when it comes to her waistline. Next she wants her ribs removed :cryblood:

View attachment 2125374View attachment 2125373
It’s clear from the before pictures that she was pretty chubby and unfortunate looking already, but daddy’s money could have bought her a gym membership and hair/makeup/fashion classes. She’d have all the time in the world for it too if she’s not working herself. Now she looks like a sleep paralysis demon, which makes me scared for how she’ll look ten or twenty years down the line.

Aaa0aaa0

batman is BLEEDING gotham dry!
kiwifarms.net
Saw this on Reddit and...this might be worse than a uniboob.

View attachment 2128560
Its cliche to say, but I wonder if she's a troon. Troons are more likely to have shitty boob jobs where you can park a flat truck between the gap, as well as narrow hips (the hand position looks like its obscuring them). I could be totally wrong and they just found a model with a fucked up titjob.

Pop pop fizz fizz

Oh, what a relief it is!
kiwifarms.net
I think it's so telling that she wears the corset on the outside of her clothes- it's normal to want attention, but to go to this extreme and make your every living moment an attempt to get stares. Her self esteem must be in shambles.
Pretty sure I saw something on her a while back, that her surgeon botched something, she went into a coma and now has permanent brain damage.
It was something like that.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net