Bad Plastic Surgery - all the pics

Vi0l3t

kiwifarms.net

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
I think it's so telling that she wears the corset on the outside of her clothes- it's normal to want attention, but to go to this extreme and make your every living moment an attempt to get stares. Her self esteem must be in shambles.
Pretty sure I saw something on her a while back, that her surgeon botched something, she went into a coma and now has permanent brain damage.
It was something like that.
Last year I got curious and started digging to find out what was going on with Pixee and it certainly was enough for a post so I started on it and after a while I got sidetracked. It was like untangling christmas lights, nothing really shocking it was more "brah, that's retarded", "that's kind of sad" and "brah, that guy should get kicked in the balls". I should have taken notes/screenshots but I have some stuff saved so I'll get around to it soon.

Here's a sad video segment that is supposedly post-braindamage. I cut it out of a longer video, follow her facial expression towards the end(you need to fullscreen it).

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
wwe's carmella
carmella.jpg

carm.jpg

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
That's honestly heart-breaking if true.
Her near-death in surgery was used by her then (american) boyfriend to promote himself and his startup. They split after that and he got some other girl. I should have taken notes and screenshots.

Before surgery she/he announces she was The Thing of his social media startup.
dec12017_daniel.JPG

He made this video about her getting fucked up getting surgery, then posted it on HER Instagram I think, to promote MemReez, somehow.

THERE'S EVEN A TEASER TRAILER FOR THIS VIDEO!

This is her now:ish, last yer, she lives with her family in Sweden and does horse-girl stuff. Her speech in her native language seems normal so maybe it didn't hit that.

LavenderLiquor

kiwifarms.net
I really don't get why her and Paige got their lips filled like they did. Carmella was fine, with the right lipstick Paige looked great. Now they look like they kissed a weed whacker
I feel the same way about Charlotte. Her face is so fucked now. She was so beautiful before. Now she looks almost unrecognizable. Plus her boob job doesn't look great either. She basically turned herself into a basic bitch Instagram clone. It's kind of sad.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
It's astonishing how much facial plastic surgery and/or fillers of any kind age people so much. It automatically makes them look 10 years older than they are, I'll never understand why people subject themselves to these kinds of procedures just to look older, rougher and more uncanny valley-like.
I'm an advocate for mostly CO2 laser, the kind where you look like a burn victim afterwards (lasers are controlled burning).
Anyway, it hurts the skin and stimulate it to grow nicer and tighter.
And yea, use enough (one small blob isn't enough) sunscreen and Retin A (tretinoin). Don't forget the neck and hands, because people usually don't cover those and is one the first things you see on others.

What made stay clear of fillers, is the fact that it migrates. It can look good first, but it will probably make you look bad after some time. Fillers can last for 10 years or more too, contrary to what is told by practitioners (re fill after 6 months or so)

Steve Hightower

Big Daddy
kiwifarms.net
You'd have hoped they'd have learned by now...

This reminds me of the case of a model who got so addicted to fillers that she injected cooking oil into her skin as she was out of silicone.
1621102748204.png

Allo Vera

kiwifarms.net
Stalwart of this thread, Rodrigo/Jessica Alves, has had a second boob job, and not even the heavily filtered photo can disguise that incredibly lopsided cleavage.

How on earth does this bizarre creature find the money to fly from continent to continent to get surgery every few months anyway? A gastric bypass is next on the wish list because he’s now over 100kg.

B9E420D6-0EF3-4398-B97B-EB026E20AFE5.jpeg