Bad Plastic Surgery - all the pics

Sketch

Lvl 9001 shit poster
kiwifarms.net
Anastasiya Shpagina - she's a russian instahoe / beauty guru who's had a lot of work done. Also her surname looks like it's pronounced "spag-gina" to me which has always made me giggle *yawn* I think she's had it fixed, but it looked terrible when it was first done.

She had a botched nosejob performed by a surgeon who was willing to offer a discount for publicity on Instagram.
It's fucked.

She's got dents in her nose and uneven nostrils.

Her surgeon is notorious for fucking up people's boob jobs etc. You can read about it here, where a russian has helpfully translated a lot of important information. He sent Anastasiya death threats after she told her userbase about her botched surgery. The plan was for her to get a reduced price due to the publicity she'd bring the surgeon, but after she told everyone he was a butcher, he sent her threatening shit like this:

The surgeon is known to be on Instagram in the MIDDLE OF SURGERIES and lie about who he's worked on.

Here's a screenshot of another woman who went to the same surgeon about a boobjob.

If you want to see implants slipping under the muscle, necrotic tissue, and lots of bad boob jobs, click here
That surgeon is fucking terrifying.

Yaks

Beware of young girls...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Don't forget about the Brazilian man who tried to make himself Korean. Every picture of his "after" look incredibly photoshopped, so I think the one above is the most accurate on how off he looks now. There's a video of him somewhere too that I can't find, where the moment he turns to a profile it looks like his nose is going to stab your eye out.

Staffy

kiwifarms.net
Anastasiya Shpagina - she's a russian instahoe / beauty guru who's had a lot of work done. Also her surname looks like it's pronounced "spag-gina" to me which has always made me giggle *yawn* I think she's had it fixed, but it looked terrible when it was first done.

She had a botched nosejob performed by a surgeon who was willing to offer a discount for publicity on Instagram.
It's fucked.

She's got dents in her nose and uneven nostrils.

Her surgeon is notorious for fucking up people's boob jobs etc. You can read about it here, where a russian has helpfully translated a lot of important information. He sent Anastasiya death threats after she told her userbase about her botched surgery. The plan was for her to get a reduced price due to the publicity she'd bring the surgeon, but after she told everyone he was a butcher, he sent her threatening shit like this:

The surgeon is known to be on Instagram in the MIDDLE OF SURGERIES and lie about who he's worked on.

Here's a screenshot of another woman who went to the same surgeon about a boobjob.

If you want to see implants slipping under the muscle, necrotic tissue, and lots of bad boob jobs, click here

That russian surgeon dude seems like he could get a thread here as a horrorcow if it weren't for the language barrier. He seems creepy and sociopathic to me.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also to age gracefully. Botox is not cool.
Erm, I beg to differ: you can get surgery and injections and have them be subtle and well done. Everyone is able to point out the shit jobs, because they're shit jobs. And what most people see is the Orange County / Miami / reality TV style of procedures. You can get mild versions of any of this stuff, where your face still moves. And no one would ever point it out, because it's not noticeable.

For instance: that weird botox "joker brow" that Carrot Top, Nicolette Sherridan, and Onision have? Absolutely unnecessary; they're getting a version that lifts your brow arch like a super villain. It doesn't have to be this way.

Except for lip injections, those are always gonna look like nothing happened, or like random, horrid, uneven swellings happened. There is no subtle with those. You CAN get a subtle lip implant, but they're expensive, and again: people can only tell with those when they're done badly.

edit: Kiera Knightly has a good lip implant. She's admitted to having it done, right when her career was taking off. Subtle work is good work.
new lips.jpg

/ back to making fun of the shitty versions of all this.

Poor thing...
It's because her husband cheated on her. She thought if she made herself more beautiful he'd love her again... and then it kind of took on a life of its own. (:_(

Last edited:
L

LD 3187

kiwifarms.net

Don't forget about the Brazilian man who tried to make himself Korean. Every picture of his "after" look incredibly photoshopped, so I think the one above is the most accurate on how off he looks now. There's a video of him somewhere too that I can't find, where the moment he turns to a profile it looks like his nose is going to stab your eye out.

Here you go, watch from here onwards:

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net

Linda Evans was stunning in her younger days and probably would have aged gracefully into an still very attractive older woman if she'd just left her face alone, but whatever she's had done just makes her look lopsided.

Also, as annoying as I find her, Kim Kardashian was actually quite a pretty girl with unique features before she had all her work done. In the last picture she looks like she'd melt if she stood too close to an open flame. ETA I know she swears it's mostly contouring but- Jesus, her face barely moves at times. Her contouring makeup must be some industrial spackle type shit to get that effect.

Last edited:

Yaks

Beware of young girls...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poor Pete Burns from Dead or Alive. I also didn't know he died.
View attachment 243655

I feel for this 18 year old chick who had a botched lip injection
View attachment 243656
I have a theory that the reason why no one knows Pete Burns died is because no one wanted to talk about the plastic surgery. I mean, it was a year of a ton of iconic celebrity deaths, particularly quite a few that were considered some sort of gay icon, and I barely heard a thing about Pete. It just didn't look good, I guess?

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a theory that the reason why no one knows Pete Burns died is because no one wanted to talk about the plastic surgery. I mean, it was a year of a ton of iconic celebrity deaths, particularly quite a few that were considered some sort of gay icon, and I barely heard a thing about Pete. It just didn't look good, I guess?
Possibly. He actually won a settlement against his surgeon for fucking up his face.

Tags
None