Off-Topic Bad Plastic Surgery - all the pics

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He said he accidentally snorted glass one time. I think he was crushing pills to snort with a glass pepper shaker and it broke on the bottom while he was doing it.

I don't mean to spam this thread with rourke but he's entered uncanny valley.

View attachment 726225

And I didn't know there are gay rumors. Looks pretty gay here:
View attachment 726235

View attachment 726236

I promise not to bring up Rourke ever again.
it's that fucking hair pushing it over the top. he's been uncanny for decades but this is simply bizarre

dontstare

Filthy Cyborg
kiwifarms.net

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like a shit wig to me honestly. If it's his real hair then it's totally surgically enhanced. Maybe he started balding and got a badly done transplant to fix it. It doesn't look like realistic hair at all. Almost like his face is pasted on a head and nothing can grow on it
I think it’s a laughably bad weave. Whatever it is it’s like department store mannequin hair.

I can absolutely not fathom a straight man getting the insane amounts of beauty treatments and procedures he does - with a fluffy purse dog in tow. Bizarre. LA truly churns out the grotesques like no other.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
And I didn't know there are gay rumors. Looks pretty gay here:
View attachment 726235

View attachment 726236

I promise not to bring up Rourke ever again.
There's even a tape of him from the early 90's where he's drunk as fuck and frenching/feeling up/grinding a dude against a wall at a street corner in west Hollywood in the middle of the night. Things like that starts rumors and pictures like the ones you posted doesn't exactly help dispel them. Oddly enough it hasn't spread much, but there's probably A LOT of rumors in Hollywood that we in the peanut gallery never hears about.

The big question is: Which kind of gay is he?

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
There's even a tape of him from the early 90's where he's drunk as fuck and frenching/feeling up/grinding a dude against a wall at a street corner in west Hollywood in the middle of the night. Things like that starts rumors and pictures like the ones you posted doesn't exactly help dispel them. Oddly enough it hasn't spread much, but there's probably A LOT of rumors in Hollywood that we in the peanut gallery never hears about.

A "little" gay according to him. Apologies in advance that this clip is from TMZ

cuddle striker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Tom Cruise/Travolta gay, but not as gross about it

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Huh. Kind of makes sense. He was famous as a leading sexy dude in the AIDS terrified 1980s where being gay was death for your career and also literally death thanks to AIDS killing off an entire generation of young gay men.

So Mickey got with some of the hottest chicks in the 90s hoping they would cure his gay - and when they didn’t he beat up on them for failing. Being a self-hating gay makes his confused weird disaster of a life and face a bit more understandable.

Reading his bio he is truly a old school Irish-Catholic boy, complete with lots of brothers and a cop step-father, so that explains a lot, esp since he’s still a practicing Catholic. He will try to be a macho straight dude till he dies.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had that vibe about Jerry Lewis. Ever seen "The King of Comedy"? As if with the grabbing and the snogging and the wrapping-legs-around of Dean Martin wasn't early clue enough.

View attachment 733240

View attachment 733239
Seen King of Comedy several times, great film, but Jerry’s clothes always just came off as older dude trying to be hip. Those shorts he’s wearing is what every younger dude was wearing in the late 70s and early 80s, just looks odd on Jerry thanks to him being 60 something.

Jerry just seemed like a very angry, controlling, old school vaudeville Jew to me. Never got the gay vibe, just lots of narcissism and anger.

But now that he’s dead I’m eagerly awaiting The Day the Clown Cried to be leaked. The ultimate worst film ever made and Lewis’s legendary self-indulgent opus to his vanity while blitzed out of his mind on booze and coke.

cuddle striker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seen King of Comedy several times, great film, but Jerry’s clothes always just came off as older dude trying to be hip. Those shorts he’s wearing is what every younger dude was wearing in the late 70s and early 80s, just looks odd on Jerry thanks to him being 60 something.

Jerry just seemed like a very angry, controlling, old school vaudeville Jew to me. Never got the gay vibe, just lots of narcissism and anger.

But now that he’s dead I’m eagerly awaiting The Day the Clown Cried to be leaked. The ultimate worst film ever made and Lewis’s legendary self-indulgent opus to his vanity while blitzed out of his mind on booze and coke.
see that woman on the left in the photo? that makes everyone in the picture gay.

cuddle striker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Minnelli might be a bit crazy but Olivia Newton-John's boyfriend faked his own death, successfully, fled to Mexico and started a new life á la Shawshank Redemption. You have to wonder what she's like.
that's pretty out there. how's she looking these days?

holy shit, she's made out of fillers. He called his own death, that's some intense escape.

Minnelli just makes dudes gay if they're in a photograph with her. It's woo magic of some kind, I'm not sure how that works.

edited to add more because I can't even fucking tell if it's her in a few of them

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
that's pretty out there. how's she looking these days?

View attachment 734032

holy shit, she's made out of fillers. He called his own death, that's some intense escape.

Minnelli just makes dudes gay if they're in a photograph with her. It's woo magic of some kind, I'm not sure how that works.

edited to add more because I can't even fucking tell if it's her in a few of them

View attachment 734034View attachment 734035
View attachment 734037View attachment 734038
That is certainly a strange collage of what is supposedly the same person.

I found some pictures from an event in 2019 and... there's a lot of things besides plastic surgery that can make someone look different.

Not dumping on her, she's 70 and looks 70 in the last one, it's just a drastic difference from the two pictures above where she's really tightening up her face, all three obviously taken at the same event but the last one is more candid.

cuddle striker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That is certainly a strange collage of what is supposedly the same person.

I found some pictures from an event in 2019 and... there's a lot of things besides plastic surgery that can make someone look different.
View attachment 734049
View attachment 734048

View attachment 734047

Not dumping on her, she's 70 and looks 70 in the last one, it's just a drastic difference from the two pictures above where she's really tightening up her face, all three obviously taken at the same event but the last one is more candid.
yep the "pose"- neck craned forward, eyebrows up, ears mid-wiggle, etc vs the relaxed jowls and all. the along actually looks better on her than the fillers, really.

• Agree
Reactions: Smaug's Smokey Hole

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Not really bad, but more of a tragic story.

This is Kpop trainee Natty, that started performing in TV competitions since she was 13 or so. She was eliminated from the show that produced the Kpop girl group Twice.

Two years later she was eliminated from the show that produced the Kpop group Fromis_9. Many people considered her the most talented in the entire group.

Since then she has returned to Thailand. Some think she believed her failure to debut was due to her looking Thai, so at 16 she got work done.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino