Off-Topic Bad Plastic Surgery - all the pics

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Hole no longer smoking
kiwifarms.net
Tara Reid, I don't know if she has been brought up before, her plastic surgeries aren't horrible so this will mostly be about rapid change of the body, I mean that's sort of like plastic surgery.

She got implants, meh, we're not into scary town yet.

Whatever is going on here isn't weird, there's probably 20 years between the pictures and she looks a bit over 40 because she is a bit over 40.

But somewhere along the line she gained weight, still, nothing weird she's not america fat or anything but here's where everything goes off the rails.

Boom. She lost that weight, she lost A LOT of weight. Look at those bread stick legs, if I flex my arm it will be thicker than that.

And the weight loss happened fast(and not by exercising if I had to guess) as can be seen in these pictures, that excess skin is pretty extreme. People losing weight often have some left over around the stomach, not around the thighs and rumpus and everywhere else.

When losing weight in a sensible way the skin will often follow suit and being moderately overweight and slimming down often works out just fine. A couple of years ago I had a "oh for fucks sake I got fat" moment and dropped 40 pounds in three months without any skin distortion. The method of coke+eating disorder that Reid possibly used is not the way to go. Being really tanned might not help either.

Or Else What

It stands to reason
kiwifarms.net
Tara Reid, I don't know if she has been brought up before, her plastic surgeries aren't horrible so this will mostly be about rapid change of the body, I mean that's sort of like plastic surgery.

View attachment 724219

Whatever is going on here isn't weird, there's probably 20 years between the pictures and she looks a bit over 40 because she is a bit over 40.
View attachment 724221

But somewhere along the line she gained weight, still, nothing weird she's not america fat or anything but here's where everything goes off the rails.
View attachment 724224

Boom. She lost that weight, she lost A LOT of weight. Look at those bread stick legs, if I flex my arm it will be thicker than that.
View attachment 724225

And the weight loss happened fast(and not by exercising if I had to guess) as can be seen in these pictures, that excess skin is pretty extreme. People losing weight often have some left over around the stomach, not around the thighs and rumpus and everywhere else.
View attachment 724220

When losing weight in a sensible way the skin will often follow suit and being moderately overweight and slimming down often works out just fine. A couple of years ago I had a "oh for fucks sake I got fat" moment and dropped 40 pounds in three months without any skin distortion. The method of coke+eating disorder that Reid possibly used is not the way to go. Being really tanned might not help either.
Round about the time she had those bolt-ons sewn in, she also had liposuction on her stomach and not long after on her arse and thighs too. A lot of liposuction, of the "get rid of all of it" demand, on what wasn't much fat anyway. So when she later bloated out a bit and then panic-lost the chub so fast, her resemblance to a knotty branch was ensured not only by such doubtful decisions as getting sprayed with the closest tan colour to babyshit but also by that excessive vacuum of vanity of yore.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 724219

View attachment 724221

View attachment 724224

View attachment 724225

View attachment 724220

All that, and no Botox for her forehead/crows feet? Weird.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
Damn Artie, that is fucked up.

I wonder if Artie just got up one morning after a long binge and his nose looked like that, like a sudden total collapse ? Or were there months of is slowly deflating and morphing to that? People seemed shocked by it so I’m assuming it was rather sudden.

I mean Keith Richards nose is ok and Ike Turner could put an ink pen through his septum but ive never seen a nose collapse like that. It’s like the opposite of Michael Jackson.
He said he accidentally snorted glass one time. I think he was crushing pills to snort with a glass pepper shaker and it broke on the bottom while he was doing it.

I don't mean to spam this thread with rourke but he's entered uncanny valley.

And I didn't know there are gay rumors. Looks pretty gay here:

I promise not to bring up Rourke ever again.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He said he accidentally snorted glass one time. I think he was crushing pills to snort with a glass pepper shaker and it broke on the bottom while he was doing it.

View attachment 726225

View attachment 726235

View attachment 726236

Yeah but it seems like the snorting glass happened a while back but the nose collapse is recent. I just wondered if that sort of thing happens suddenly or over days/weeks/months.

Rourke looks gay as fuck. No way I’d believe the man in short shorts with a little yappy dog was a straight. Maybe the boxing, drinking and woman beating was all part of being a repressed/self-hating homo.

The insane level of uncanny valley plastic surgery seems far more common among gay guys too.

cuddle striker

stop dying, we are out of drawers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 726225

View attachment 726235

View attachment 726236

it's that fucking hair pushing it over the top. he's been uncanny for decades but this is simply bizarre

dontstare

Filthy Cyborg
kiwifarms.net

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like a shit wig to me honestly. If it's his real hair then it's totally surgically enhanced. Maybe he started balding and got a badly done transplant to fix it. It doesn't look like realistic hair at all. Almost like his face is pasted on a head and nothing can grow on it
I think it’s a laughably bad weave. Whatever it is it’s like department store mannequin hair.

I can absolutely not fathom a straight man getting the insane amounts of beauty treatments and procedures he does - with a fluffy purse dog in tow. Bizarre. LA truly churns out the grotesques like no other.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Hole no longer smoking
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 726235

View attachment 726236

There's even a tape of him from the early 90's where he's drunk as fuck and frenching/feeling up/grinding a dude against a wall at a street corner in west Hollywood in the middle of the night. Things like that starts rumors and pictures like the ones you posted doesn't exactly help dispel them. Oddly enough it hasn't spread much, but there's probably A LOT of rumors in Hollywood that we in the peanut gallery never hears about.

The big question is: Which kind of gay is he?

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
There's even a tape of him from the early 90's where he's drunk as fuck and frenching/feeling up/grinding a dude against a wall at a street corner in west Hollywood in the middle of the night. Things like that starts rumors and pictures like the ones you posted doesn't exactly help dispel them. Oddly enough it hasn't spread much, but there's probably A LOT of rumors in Hollywood that we in the peanut gallery never hears about.

A "little" gay according to him. Apologies in advance that this clip is from TMZ

cuddle striker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Tom Cruise/Travolta gay, but not as gross about it

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Hole no longer smoking
kiwifarms.net

I just figured out what he looks like, he looks like one of those people that gets their face burnt off or torn off by a chimp and then gets a face transplant! Sometimes they look like smooth rubber puppets with puffed up faces.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Huh. Kind of makes sense. He was famous as a leading sexy dude in the AIDS terrified 1980s where being gay was death for your career and also literally death thanks to AIDS killing off an entire generation of young gay men.

So Mickey got with some of the hottest chicks in the 90s hoping they would cure his gay - and when they didn’t he beat up on them for failing. Being a self-hating gay makes his confused weird disaster of a life and face a bit more understandable.

Reading his bio he is truly a old school Irish-Catholic boy, complete with lots of brothers and a cop step-father, so that explains a lot, esp since he’s still a practicing Catholic. He will try to be a macho straight dude till he dies.

Or Else What

It stands to reason
kiwifarms.net
Rourke looks gay as fuck. No way I’d believe the man in short shorts with a little yappy dog was a straight.
I had that vibe about Jerry Lewis. Ever seen "The King of Comedy"? As if with the grabbing and the snogging and the wrapping-legs-around of Dean Martin wasn't early clue enough.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had that vibe about Jerry Lewis. Ever seen "The King of Comedy"? As if with the grabbing and the snogging and the wrapping-legs-around of Dean Martin wasn't early clue enough.

View attachment 733240

View attachment 733239
Seen King of Comedy several times, great film, but Jerry’s clothes always just came off as older dude trying to be hip. Those shorts he’s wearing is what every younger dude was wearing in the late 70s and early 80s, just looks odd on Jerry thanks to him being 60 something.

Jerry just seemed like a very angry, controlling, old school vaudeville Jew to me. Never got the gay vibe, just lots of narcissism and anger.

But now that he’s dead I’m eagerly awaiting The Day the Clown Cried to be leaked. The ultimate worst film ever made and Lewis’s legendary self-indulgent opus to his vanity while blitzed out of his mind on booze and coke.

cuddle striker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seen King of Comedy several times, great film, but Jerry’s clothes always just came off as older dude trying to be hip. Those shorts he’s wearing is what every younger dude was wearing in the late 70s and early 80s, just looks odd on Jerry thanks to him being 60 something.

Jerry just seemed like a very angry, controlling, old school vaudeville Jew to me. Never got the gay vibe, just lots of narcissism and anger.

But now that he’s dead I’m eagerly awaiting The Day the Clown Cried to be leaked. The ultimate worst film ever made and Lewis’s legendary self-indulgent opus to his vanity while blitzed out of his mind on booze and coke.
see that woman on the left in the photo? that makes everyone in the picture gay.

Reactions: MirnaMinkoff
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino