Off-Topic Bad Plastic Surgery - all the pics

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Pizza Time

kiwifarms.net

MolokoPlusVellocet

Troon-Finder General
kiwifarms.net
Why would you do this to yourself???? As a european I don't get it, why pump your butt up to the size of a basketball? In my country you ask "does my ass look fat in these jeans?" and you hope that the answer is NO.

View attachment 1082422 View attachment 1082430 View attachment 1082431

BEWARE - might need eye bleach after this: :cryblood::cryblood::cryblood:

Because narcissistic, overweight, Black women in heavy make-up, fake hair, fake tits and overly elongated nails, are being pushed as the ultimate beauty standard while White women are derided for being "basic." Asian chicks fall in the middle between the two.

General Disarray

BOTTOM TEXT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm about 2 1/2 years late to be responding to this, but PaymoneyWubby has a video where he talks about this woman for a little bit at the end. Segment starts at 13:28. She's completely delusional and seeing her move and hearing her speak is really unnerving.
She has a thread here. Martina Big.

Parthenos

fussbudget sonata
kiwifarms.net
She has a thread here. Martina Big.
To her credit, at least Martina actually went to Africa which is more than other "transracial" people have done. After reading her thread, I'm convinced that she's got a lot less malice and much more naivety about the whole thing than a lot of other people do.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
To her credit, at least Martina actually went to Africa which is more than other "transracial" people have done. After reading her thread, I'm convinced that she's got a lot less malice and much more naivety about the whole thing than a lot of other people do.
I think Martina is just a slightly dim woman with a lot of self image problems, who got snared by a predator with a body mod fetish and conditioned into full dysmorphia.

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net
I think Martina is just a slightly dim woman with a lot of self image problems, who got snared by a predator with a body mod fetish and conditioned into full dysmorphia.
Absolutely, bingo. The real cow is her completely creepy blubbery boyfriend who is basically the degenerate pervert version of Üter Zörker from The Simpsons

061200A5-22E6-4F49-B180-C8D2FA513EE1.png

Trusty Patches

Are you a cleric or something?
kiwifarms.net
Britain's Channel 4 aired a show called Sun, Sea & Surgery about women who go to a cheap clinic in Turkey called Comfort Zone to get budget plastic surgery done.
Turns out some other women regretfully had the same idea... Everything on this page is absolutely unspeakable.

IMG_20200112_011747.jpg
IMG_20200112_011735.jpg
IMG_20200112_011619.jpg
IMG_20200112_011653.jpg

Turns out their customer support is as bad as their surgery too; they pressure undecided clients by enforcing a timed ultimatum and then ignore women complaining of complications post-opp. One woman almost died after a botched butt lift.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As much as I want to believe, I can't find a video of her face, only body. Sounds sus, but we're at the freak level where things like this could now be possible. She uses filters (you can see it struggling to work out wtf to do with her cheeks and nose), in some pics she seems to have a nose bandage of some type. Everything else about her looks like a genuine trash-heap so she's a method actor if this is a joke.

73420456_461552334502233_6296682197589904678_n.jpg

79017041_597311667695635_8865041311476971947_n.jpg 79015042_697663644096470_499584692615457098_n.jpg 79511596_1375663955945592_415140272964342930_n.jpg 81034796_591562054990476_5295437541376713729_n.jpg 75019017_420702915505353_5058231746804551198_n.jpg

Parthenos

fussbudget sonata
kiwifarms.net
As much as I want to believe, I can't find a video of her face, only body. Sounds sus, but we're at the freak level where things like this could now be possible. She uses filters (you can see it struggling to work out wtf to do with her cheeks and nose), in some pics she seems to have a nose bandage of some type. Everything else about her looks like a genuine trash-heap so she's a method actor if this is a joke.

View attachment 1095789

View attachment 1095792 View attachment 1095791 View attachment 1095793 View attachment 1095794 View attachment 1095790
You know, given the terrifying specter of human Bratz dolls here I'm much more okay with human Barbies now.

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm about 2 1/2 years late to be responding to this, but PaymoneyWubby has a video where he talks about this woman for a little bit at the end. Segment starts at 13:28. She's completely delusional and seeing her move and hearing her speak is really unnerving.
I feel bad for her. You can tell someone did something completely terrible to her when she was a child or teenager. I've watched several interviews with her, and unlike other cows she just seems very clueless to how she's hurting herself and others. She doesn't come across ass demanding, arrogant, or pretentious.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for her. You can tell someone did something completely terrible to her when she was a child or teenager. I've watched several interviews with her, and unlike other cows she just seems very clueless to how she's hurting herself and others. She doesn't come across ass demanding, arrogant, or pretentious.
It was odd on one interview she truly seemed to think she IS "African American" (what she calls hesrelf) now. Wonder if the language barrier makes things worse since she sometimes seems to not be entirely fluent in english.

Reactions: Bunny at Law

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was odd on one interview she truly seemed to think she IS "African American" (what she calls hesrelf) now. Wonder if the language barrier makes things worse since she sometimes seems to not be entirely fluent in english.
She took a tanning medication and had an unusual reaction. It gives people a tan, but it made her black. She also says that her hair changed too. She’s had doctors check her and agree that her skin tone is an overreaction to the tanning meds, but can’t tell about the hair.

Being kind of a ...dumb woman, I think she honestly believes God wanted to change her race, and she is truly African. And she went to Africa to learn about her people.

There’s no other mystery or language barrier-she has a husband with a kink for plastic surgery Barbies, and then she had a strange medication reaction. Being low IQ, this is how she interpreted it.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1095789

View attachment 1095792 View attachment 1095791 View attachment 1095793 View attachment 1095794 View attachment 1095790
I looked into it because it reminded me of that Iranian girl and I'm absolutely certain the face is prosthetics and I have a hunch it's a man(troon).

This is man ass and man leg, from the waist down it looks like an Italian gigolo in a speedo.
sammy4.jpg

The arm reads as male to me, in other pictures she is vascular in a way that women aren't and the hands are pretty big. There's also the shoulders-to-hip ratio, she's built like a Y.

The reason I'm certain that it is a mask/prostethics is that light behaves so fucking weirdly on it and that this was instagrammed at one point.
sammy2.JPG

"weirdoluis" makes characters like that and plays some of them himself it seems. https://deskgram.co/weirdoluis
So it seems that Sammy Vee is into exactly this makeup/prostethic art/subculture or whatever you want to call it.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1095789

Bitch needs to get her fuckin shoes off the tables.

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
I looked into it because it reminded me of that Iranian girl and I'm absolutely certain the face is prosthetics and I have a hunch it's a man(troon).

This is man ass and man leg, from the waist down it looks like an Italian gigolo in a speedo.
View attachment 1096258
The arm reads as male to me, in other pictures she is vascular in a way that women aren't and the hands are pretty big. There's also the shoulders-to-hip ratio, she's built like a Y.

The reason I'm certain that it is a mask/prostethics is that light behaves so fucking weirdly on it and that this was instagrammed at one point.
View attachment 1096253
"weirdoluis" makes characters like that and plays some of them himself it seems. https://deskgram.co/weirdoluis
So it seems that Sammy Vee is into exactly this makeup/prostethic art/subculture or whatever you want to call it.
What. The. Fuck.

That's some fucking nightmare fuel to the highest power right there. It's like someone actually WANTED to look like the "newborn" alien thing from Alien Resurrection. Fuck, that's horrifying.

Zamzz

kewl cat
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1095789

View attachment 1096258

View attachment 1096253
Her lips look like a prolapsed anus. Just why...

Tags
None