Off-Topic Bad Plastic Surgery - all the pics

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Shield Breaker

^_^
kiwifarms.net
Meh, I agree with you that stripping at seventeen is insane. However, I'd argue that tattoos in and of themselves aren't a symptom of having body image issues, I'd argue it's more related to the kind of tattoos you choose to get but I don't think there are really any correlations.
I said full body tattoos. I have a couple of tattoos myself, but when you are covering your entire body with ink, there's something going on.

lamp shade

Hello dear webmaster of kiwifarms.net!
kiwifarms.net
I said full body tattoos. I have a couple of tattoos myself, but when you are covering your entire body with ink, there's something going on.
Some people just like tattoos and want to have a lot of them. Extreme body mods often correlate with mental health issues (See the Farrah Flawless thread), but tattoos are so mainstream now that that is quite a reach.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

kiwifarms.net
In my mind it depends on how much time passes between no/few tattoos and looking like they fell into a vat of ink and needles. If it happens gradually over 10 years, still weird but ok, if the transformation is more werewolf-like then something is going on. Someones first tattoo shouldn't be a full sleeve with neck/chest covered, plus something on their face and a circle around their anus all done at the same time.

Shield Breaker

^_^
kiwifarms.net
Some people just like tattoos and want to have a lot of them. Extreme body mods often correlate with mental health issues (See the Farrah Flawless thread), but tattoos are so mainstream now that that is quite a reach.
I have never met a person who had a full body tattoo at that age who didn't have something else going on with them, be it hard drugs abuse or worse. I know people who have a lot of tattoos on their bodies, but they were added one at a time, with plenty of consideration as to what they were going to put where.

In my mind it depends on how much time passes between no/few tattoos and looking like they fell into a vat of ink and needles. If it happens gradually over 10 years, still weird but ok, if the transformation is more werewolf-like then something is going on. Someones first tattoo shouldn't be a full sleeve with neck/chest covered, plus something on their face and a circle around their anus all done at the same time.
Exactly.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
I follow this tattoo artist on Instagram that has been slowly blacking out her body which covers up her old tattoos. She also has her eyes tattooed, ears modified to look like an elf's and is into scarification. She's mad talented as a tattoo artist though, but there's no way she's well mentally to keep fucking around with her body like that.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
As much as I want to believe, I can't find a video of her face, only body. Sounds sus, but we're at the freak level where things like this could now be possible. She uses filters (you can see it struggling to work out wtf to do with her cheeks and nose), in some pics she seems to have a nose bandage of some type. Everything else about her looks like a genuine trash-heap so she's a method actor if this is a joke.

Kinda funny she's posing in front of some Hieronymus Bosch prints. She would fit right into one of his hellscape paintings.

I genuinely fear for this person's safety. If this thing were to surprise someone in the middle of the night they would probably cause a violent reaction.

Rice Is Ready

Take me to your Feeder.
kiwifarms.net
This is the most horrifying creature I have ever laid my eyes on:

On my last post I suspected a tranny - she actually is a natal woman, but wanted to surgically enhance her vagina to be "the fattest vagina in the world" and nearly died as a result:

Before:View attachment 1099766 View attachment 1099772View attachment 1099776

After: View attachment 1099774 View attachment 1099777View attachment 1099778

(:_((:_((:_(
I'd bet 5 dollars she has a terrible Jack Skellington tattoo somewhere on that hellscape of a body.

mrspotatohead

kiwifarms.net
Kinda funny she's posing in front of some Hieronymus Bosch prints. She would fit right into one of his hellscape paintings.

I genuinely fear for this person's safety. If this thing were to surprise someone in the middle of the night they would probably cause a violent reaction.
This girl is a tranny. Go back far enough in her IG and it's easy to tell.

ILovePudding

kiwifarms.net
In tribute to Star Trek: Picard which debuts in a week or so, it's Romulan season:

View attachment 1105027 View attachment 1105028 View attachment 1105026

He gets posted in this thread, but I'm not sure that it was mentioned that the Human Ken Doll trooned out:

View attachment 1105044 View attachment 1105035 View attachment 1105033 View attachment 1105031 View attachment 1105029

Misc great headlined article.
Oh Rodrigo... He looks like one of the muppets from The Dark Crystal.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
The more I looked the worse it got. Know how it says she had surgery to get the biggest vag in the world? Shit looks like a full ballsack.
Some people consider a having a "fat rabbit" the most aesthetically pleasing vagina. Seems like she wanted a fat rabbit but got it 5 sizes too big in continuity with the rest of her extreme features resulting in a ballsack silhouette.

JuliusCaesar

veni vidi risi
kiwifarms.net
Some people consider a having a "fat rabbit" the most aesthetically pleasing vagina. Seems like she wanted a fat rabbit but got it 5 sizes too big in continuity with the rest of her extreme features resulting in a ballsack silhouette.
Thanks for putting that ED search in my history, Secret Squirrel.

She's probably the only person to almost die trying to achieve the "woman with a ballsack" look rather than get away from it.

Tags
None