Bad Plastic Surgery - all the pics

Trusty Patches

Are you a cleric or something?
kiwifarms.net
This person had some dodgy stuff injected into their face and body, this is what they look like AFTER tonnes of corrective surgery

Attachments

Menhera-Chan

Chris Hansen factkin
kiwifarms.net
It seems to be for people who plucked the shit out of their eyebrows during the last eyebrow fad, now trying to look like they have eyebrows now that thicker ones are popular.

And succeeding less than the little old lady who went to church with my grandmother, who drew on carrot orange eyebrows over the three or four hairs she had left.
I know a lady who has almost no brows from having had cancer, who really wants this. I've never seen it turn out well and have no idea how to convince her that its a bad idea.
Are there any people known for doing this type of thing for cancer survivors, or are they just in the same boat as everyone else?

• Feels
Reactions: Fission Mailed

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
I know a lady who has almost no brows from having had cancer, who really wants this. I've never seen it turn out well and have no idea how to convince her that its a bad idea.
Are there any people known for doing this type of thing for cancer survivors, or are they just in the same boat as everyone else?
I’d point out how permanent it is, and point out how tattoos fade, especially if they’re exposed to sunlight. You end up with a style that goes out of fashion, and turns bluish-faded from being in the sun, they’ll look ridiculous.

Not to mention dealing with makeup. You either are going to end up covering them with foundation so your skin tone blends and redraw the eyebrows, or leave weird oval-ish lines that are super obvious due to no hair.

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
If the average man saw this jogging towards them from a distance his interest would be piqued at first, but gradually give way to horror as 'she' draws near and he got a better look at her. Besides the ostrich eggs in a hammock, everything else appearance-wise just seems off.

There are three botched episodes about her. She is transgender which may explain some of the other surgery wierdness.
View attachment 1170665
Looks like the love child of 80s John Oates and Beni from The Mummy.

This person had some dodgy stuff injected into their face and body, this is what they look like AFTER tonnes of corrective surgery
Ay dios mio... el goblino.

Last edited:

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
I know someone that had it done and it looks good but it made me think of (and google) other types of facial hair...
View attachment 1168295
It's stupid because unless the 90's goth movement makes a return you're not going to shave off your eyebrows, unlike a chin beard.

Searching for that I found ANOTHER person refereed to as the Human Ken Doll, he's from some reality TV program in the UK who at some point had a beard transplant to go with the eyebrows.
View attachment 1168302

Oh yeah, that's convincing and not strange at all.
View attachment 1168301
That looks like either some terrible fungus or a parasitic infection. I love beards and I want to fucking throw up looking at this abomination. A glued-on beard from Party City would look better than this horrorshow.
To make it a little easier on you, he reminds me of one of those barbershop playdough things where you push the playdough through the person-mold and the hair comes out.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
why do they do it like that rather than just cosmetic tattoo brows? I had them, they lasted for a few years and the ink is specific to makeup ie, softer colors. my tattooist used several different colors and no stencil. those all look like stencils and not natural colors.
Microblading isn't permanent. It uses the same ink as cosmetic tattooing, it's just the application is different (no tattoo gun). It fades in about the same amount of time.

lamp shade

Sitting on a goldmine of talent
kiwifarms.net
This looks like halloween make up but this chick is really just that extreme/frightening. I know she just got surgery done but considering how she looks normally, it’s not that far off. Whoever is agreeing to work on her still is a shitbag, because she’s obviously unwell.
66C574C0-3186-4E73-8797-E63D6BE53CAB.jpeg08143BA6-8735-4505-93E0-B71C67C6FF54.jpeg

RA-5C Vigilante

Alone, Unarmed, Unafraid.
kiwifarms.net
I'm about to have a Mengele moment, but lets say one of these failed Barbie dolls kicks it and gets buried.

What happens to all the silicone and such? Does it rot away eventually? Does it stay forever? Does it slip around the coffin once the body degrades?

I have many questions and not enough style to wear an SS uniform to find out on my own.

Pizza Time

kiwifarms.net
I'm about to have a Mengele moment, but lets say one of these failed Barbie dolls kicks it and gets buried.

What happens to all the silicone and such? Does it rot away eventually? Does it stay forever? Does it slip around the coffin once the body degrades?

I have many questions and not enough style to wear an SS uniform to find out on my own.
According to the BBC, silicone implants aren't removed before burial, so the implants would simply remain. Silicone is inert (it doesn't react with other elements or compounds) so it isn't biodegradable. Since they're inserted either under muscle or under fat, they would likely stay mostly in place until all the flesh, fat, and muscle decompose enough for them to become separate from the body.

Fun fact: according to this video (timestamped for convenience) by the youtube channel Ask a Mortician, sometimes during cremation silicone implants can melt and leave a gelatinous goo stuck to the bottom of the cremation machines.

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
According to the BBC, silicone implants aren't removed before burial, so the implants would simply remain. Silicone is inert (it doesn't react with other elements or compounds) so it isn't biodegradable. Since they're inserted either under muscle or under fat, they would likely stay mostly in place until all the flesh, fat, and muscle decompose enough for them to become separate from the body.

Fun fact: according to this video (timestamped for convenience) by the youtube channel Ask a Mortician, sometimes during cremation silicone implants can melt and leave a gelatinous goo stuck to the bottom of the cremation machines.
I kind of love Ask a Mortician. :)

Anyway, all this shit ain't good for the environment. I know, I'm being optimistic but how long until they get banned? Is there a more environmentally friendly substitute?

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
What will archeologists of a future civilization make of it when digging up a skelly surrounded by jelly bags... she was a witch buried with her anime slime familiars?
:thinking:
Maybe vikings weren't buried with their weapons, they were buried with their piercings.

Tags
None