Bad Plastic Surgery - all the pics

Trusty Patches

Are you a cleric or something?
kiwifarms.net
was watchin some true crime thing about chris coleman, former bodyguard of joyce meyer who is apparently a famous televangelist.
i hadn't heard of her before so i looked her up and holy shit her face is fucked up. what procedure(s) did this lady get to wind up looking like this?

joyce-meyer-cover.jpgJoyce-Meyer-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-After3.jpg

she looks like jack nicholson's joker:

6f403882b2c6d50211c544be7cd5f55d.jpgjoyce.jpg

{o}P II

"Nothing Ever Ends"
kiwifarms.net
was watchin some true crime thing about chris coleman, former bodyguard of joyce meyer who is apparently a famous televangelist.
i hadn't heard of her before so i looked her up and holy shit her face is fucked up. what procedure(s) did this lady get to wind up looking like this?

View attachment 1223032View attachment 1223033

she looks like jack nicholson's joker:

View attachment 1223031View attachment 1223039
She looks like the model people have in a video game if you are far away from them

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
joyce meyer who is apparently a famous televangelist.
Something happened a couple months ago where youtube channels with a significant following were being hijacked and all their videos replaced by Joyce Meyer sermons. She, or whoever runs her official youtube channel, denies any involvement.
what procedure(s) did this lady get to wind up looking like this?
Also curious.

hambulocetus

Hambeast Sandwich
kiwifarms.net
Also curious.
just googled it cause I was pretty curious too:

The wind tunnel look — caused by surgery to remove lines around the eyes by pulling back the skin — has been replaced by slightly crazed, knife-edged smiles produced by a combination of too much filler, Botox and ill-judged surgery on the lips.
‘The Joker faces we see are a result of too much plastic surgery,’ says Dr Aamer Khan, of the Harley Street Skin Clinic.'

This is because the top lip, injected with filler, can’t move naturally. Therefore, the movement at the corners of the mouth is much more pronounced.
Added to this is the effect created by plumped-out pillow cheeks, which again, cannot move naturally, and so accentuate the grimace .

Ex Cummunicated Sasser HD

Sláinte!!!
kiwifarms.net

shitavious jenkems

Founding member of I.N.C.E.L. in good standing
kiwifarms.net
It reminds me of the protrusion where the tail feathers grow on a chicken. I don't know what it's called in english but it looks like that. She's got chicken butt, or a "gump" as it would be called in the country she's from.
I do believe we call that protrusion the "parson's nose", and looking it up the scientific term is pygostyle. Don't ever let anyone claim that KF isn't educational!

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Parthenos

Why hast thou let me see this, Lucifer?
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None