• "prepare to be entertained, but also to be offended."

Off-Topic Bad Plastic Surgeryall the pics

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by a_name_but_backwards, Jul 5, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
  1. I love those types of shows, but somehow hadn't heard of Botched. I just looked up an episode and holy god this is some good tv. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Warden

Warden mixed with Sonic

kiwifarms.net
  2. Justin Jedlica makes me sad. He's out there prostituting himself out to wealthy older men just to feed his surgery addiction, it's no different than the other unfortunate souls who hoe themselves out for heroin and crack. He can't be in any sort of loving and committed relationship because he can only be involved with sugar daddies.

His pec implants look bad too
    http://justinjedlica.com/gallery/large-recent/recent-large-6.jpg

• Feels Feels x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Wasn't he plugging a line of implants he was "designing", or something like that?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    HickoryDickory

HickoryDickory Kushinada-kin.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I always think of Sylvester Stallone's mom Jackie whenever someone mentions bad plastic surgery.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    What makes it even better is that she offers a service where she will literally examine a photograph of your ass to tell you your fortune.
    I wish I was kidding.
    http://www.jacquelinestallone.com/rumps.html

• Winner x 5
    • Informative x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Islamic Content x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    LightEmittingDiode

LightEmittingDiode Kiss me in a way that helps with my disability

kiwifarms.net
  5. TBF she was 92 in those top photos, she's 95 now.

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Her sperging over Regretsy making fun of her butt readings was pretty amusing.

• Agree Agree x 5
    HickoryDickory

HickoryDickory Kushinada-kin.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. She looks like Carrot Top in that last photo. In the first two, she just looks like she skinned an old woman and pinned her face over her own.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend

kiwifarms.net
  8. This is why Astrology gets a bad name, scam artists will take advantage of everything.

Her son is not too far behind. The first thing they tell you about plastic surgery is that men should never get a dramatic brow lift, but they never listen.
    [​IMG]

He's not alone, though.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique like many hippopotamuses
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. THAT'S what causes that look? You've solved a great mystery for me. Poor men. I'm all for science and augmenting but they truly looked better before.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Warden

Warden mixed with Sonic

kiwifarms.net
  10. I think Barry Manilow is the only one who can get away with it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Smarmy

Smarmy #youtoomysonbrutus
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I know he actually sculpted/designed the crap for some of his own implants. wouldnt surprise me if he shared his implants with other folk too lazy to work out to get the body they want.

• Agree Agree x 1
    FramerGirl420

FramerGirl420 Boo's Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. On Botched, he designed an implant for a dude who legit had a pec that...caved in? And then the dude took Justin to the gym to help him get real pecs and it lasted like one minute.

EDIT: Fixed a word

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #172 PrintersNeverWork, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I wish women would figure out small titties are perfectly fine, just tone up your stomach and legs a bit and you look fine. If they're big and real, awesome.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #173 Morose_Obesity, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    Morose_Obesity

Morose_Obesity Survivor of the great Cola Wars
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. brucejennergoldmedal.jpg cait-crying2.jpg
    Bruce Jenner was a handsome man when he was younger. Caitlyn looks like a zombie.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Loxiozzz

Loxiozzz Weebtastic
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. everyone on that show that's got accidental deformity makes me have feelings.

every narcissist piece of shit on that show looks awful. I usually fast forward through the 'freak show moment' segments. I do like watching the surgery footage. they're good in the arena.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    cuddle striker

cuddle striker the aftermath of a literal shit storm
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. [​IMG]

..And y'all thought Sarah Jessica Parker was the queen of horse faces.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Chloe Price

Chloe Price Really bitter

kiwifarms.net
  17. [​IMG]

Both are men...

• Horrifying Horrifying x 4
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 3
    Sinners Sandwich

Sinners Sandwich Eid, Pmurt, Eid

kiwifarms.net
  18. Master has given Dobby a cock.

Not just lips, but with an excess of all fillers, it tends to make their faces weirdly swollen and water balloon like, heavier, with cheeks that look meaty instead of youthfully plump. There's a photographer who did a series of portraits of plastic surgery addicts, and they all look like members of the same, incestuous, balloon-faced tribe. There's high res pics here. Looks like there's no coming back from that. Faces that don't thin out with age look uncanny.

They are all shades of Buffalo Bill. A few of them should have been cast as Pennywise in IT, to make it really scary.

Sex change OK, but he really should have left that nose alone. Nothing wrong with a long, straight nose.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  19. And he started fucking with his face in the 1980s, 30 years before Caitlyn Jenner happened. He was still young and fit, so I always wondered if that was some sort of downlow step towards a transition.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Quote:
    In 50 or 100 years time, I think humanity won t look like it does today because of technology. We will be able to redefine what it means to look human and I think these people are the vanguard of that type of evolution'

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Sinners Sandwich

Sinners Sandwich Eid, Pmurt, Eid

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.