Bad SJW Music - Post the latest hits about privilege and faggotry here! Feat. Fraxiom, Gupi, SOPHIE, 4lung, & the entire queercore punk and breakcore EDM scenes!

Pee Cola

Very good cola
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Im actually surprised at how obscure this is, her RateYourMusic page doesnt have a single review in it. And her most youtube vid has like 9k views. What a catch...
The only reason I've heard of her is because I heard the lyrics for "Mother Rage" being read out on the radio by an Australian singer-songwriter that's known for having a lot of weird and obscure shit in his record collection.

Nagibatel

Ayahuasca Vision
kiwifarms.net
Another good breakcore artist that went down the drain when he trooned out was Nero's Day At Disneyland.

As Brock:
As Lauren:

The second song kills me between the title and the fake-girl voice. "LOOK AT ME! DO I PASS? DO I PASS?"

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
I'd be ok if the lyrics didn't sound like a long-winded gender studies class paper.

All Cops Are Based

kiwifarms.net
There's this whole micro-scene of black twitter ratchets copying white artkid "avant-garde" post-punk/industrial. Lyrics are all witch LARP stuff and whining about white people. It's pretty much the worst music ever.

BURRRRN YE OLD WHIIIITE MALE PATRIARCHY BUUUUURRRRN (buUuuUuRrRrrRN)
BURRRRN YE OLD WHIIIITE MALE PATRIARCHY BUUUUURRRRN (buuUUurNnNnN??!?!?)
THE INDIGENOUS SHALL INHERIT THE EAARRTH!

Last edited:

MothMumm

You found an insignificant item
kiwifarms.net
Do you mean bad in all aspects(production, lyrics etc.) or bad as in it's obnoxiously woke? Because if it's the latter:

And in a similar vein:
A song trying to be woke that has bad production somehow makes it even worse/funny depending on who you ask.

Syaoran Li

White Trash Weeaboo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Punk was a mistake. So were indie and "socially conscious" hip-hop.

It goes way further back than Current Year.

I nominate "Southern Man" by Neil Young.

It predates the advent of rock music even.

Here's some SJW music from before the birth of Rock & Roll (well, the last one is from the Cultural Revolution, which was after 1955 but before China was introduced to rock music on a large scale)

Hymlenis572

kiwifarms.net
Hoo boy I was hoping this thread was a thing. I have an investment in music, and I can see it slowly becoming a more awful place to work. Hoping this thread blows up. If you wanna find some truly awful troon music, look up “Doin Fine” on rym, truly disgusting.

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
I hate political lyrics because they date bands hard and Ministry had three straight albums bitching about Bush which have become lyrically pointless.

Having said that, Houses of the Mole is awesome musically at least.
The only thing I remember about the Bush II trilogy Ministry put out was the god-awful sequel to their classic "NWO" that had a super fucking cheap looking video that was kind of the precursor for the even cheaper, worse video for Antifas