Bad Tattoos - No regerts

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Raging Capybara

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
drakeAssHoleTat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Visible Belly Outline

I will send you all to Hell (sexually)
kiwifarms.net
Bringing this over from the wonderful Aaron Carter PG thread because it deserves to be here.
I know the guy has been losing it, but Rihanna as Medusa on the side of the face is a new level imo.
Sorry if this has already been posted, I didn’t see it.

Attachments

• 4D9C8CA9-145E-4A42-82C8-8974AB23388C.png
    4D9C8CA9-145E-4A42-82C8-8974AB23388C.png
    349 KB · Views: 105

Fialovy

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bringing this over from the wonderful Aaron Carter PG thread because it deserves to be here.
I know the guy has been losing it, but Rihanna as Medusa on the side of the face is a new level imo.
Sorry if this has already been posted, I didn’t see it.
Is there any reason he said why he got a face tattoo of Rihanna? How does she feel about that?

Evan_Wynn_D

kiwifarms.net
I think that tattoos are not something most women should get. To me it looks like girls are trying to get a life long record of who they really are. I'm not saying that there are not many good tattoo artists out there, I just think the process is not something I would like to see. I think if a woman wanted a tattoo for the right reasons they should get one. I'm not too keen on the tattooing process, and what if she wants to take the ink off or get it covered? I really don't like the idea of getting a tattoo because it looks cool.

Clockwork_PurBle

"We despise nice: nice makes us sick."
kiwifarms.net
I think that tattoos are not something most women should get. To me it looks like girls are trying to get a life long record of who they really are. I'm not saying that there are not many good tattoo artists out there, I just think the process is not something I would like to see. I think if a woman wanted a tattoo for the right reasons they should get one. I'm not too keen on the tattooing process, and what if she wants to take the ink off or get it covered? I really don't like the idea of getting a tattoo because it looks cool.
So I'm assuming you think it's OK for a dude to get a tattoo just because he thinks it looks cool? Are men coated in shitty face, neck, and hand tats somehow any better than Idubbbz's wife? Lol.

I don't think tattooing should be treated as flippantly as basic ear piercing, but at the same time I think people have become way too serious about it. Originally, people would get flash tats when the military boats came ashore for a few hours or the planes landed, then hop right back on and fly to South Korea or wherever. It was largely spontaneous and the shops themselves also had to move around a lot. That's why certain tattoos are more closely associated with the military, i.e. the American Traditional style and we have the entire concept of flash.

Now, people will spend months and months overthinking one im14andthisisdeep tattoo or get like a realistic portrait of a relative that will age even more poorly than generic tattoos. Neither of these are a "bad thing" inherently but the more punk thing to do is to walk into a shop, pick a flash tiger off the wall, and slap it on your leg. Trad is the new punk, after all.

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And this is different for men how?

Evan_Wynn_D

kiwifarms.net
And this is different for men how?
It's not too different, men should also avoid having tattoos but for different reasons. We don't need a special tattoo just because a woman has one. However a nice one is a must because it's going to look nice on your neck and if you like the image and can pay for the ink then what better reward for all the sleepless nights?

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not too different, men should also avoid having tattoos but for different reasons. We don't need a special tattoo just because a woman has one. However a nice one is a must because it's going to look nice on your neck and if you like the image and can pay for the ink then what better reward for all the sleepless nights?
What’s…the different reason? Who said it has to be on the neck? Am I stroking out right now or are you schizo?