Bad webcomics -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

wagglyplacebo

The loneliest punk
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much every webcomic is terrible and don't try and argue about it because you will be objectively wrong. Let's get started with the big and bad Tim Buckley, He made the webcomic Ctrl+Alt+Del which is a webcomic about himself being wacky and crazy and he pretty much started the trend where the main character is a horrible person that gets away with it all because its the main character.
Pretty much the comic is most well known for Loss.jpg

Man, what a nice comic about video games. Tim himself is known to have sent a picture of his cock to an autistic 12 year old with her name written in his pubes.
The Webcomic is still going on here. http://www.cad-comic.com/
There's also Jay Naylor, a man who draws furries raping each other.

http://jaynaylor.com/

Please share all your favorite bad webcomics and their creators.
Here's a personal favorite.

The moral is: Thanks videogames!

Last edited:

GandT

Is very, very drunk
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone remember that time Ctrl Alt Del had it's own web series you had to pay money to see? Apparently it was so bad that even the fans hated it.

I'd say enjoy, but you won't... you just won't. It was developed by Blind Ferret Entertainment, the tragic irony being a blind ferret could have almost certainly produced a better animated series.

DykesDykesChina

Human/Science
Deceased
kiwifarms.net
Shredded Moose, Buckley's exceptional loveshy little brother, has mercifully been taken offline. But there's still tons of content uploaded to various sites.

As usual, SJWs are completely wrong. Shredded Moose's humor and intellect isn't on Neanderthal levels, that's an insult to Neanderthal people. Rather, it's on Labyrinthodontia levels.

More garbage

Uncanny Valley

I'M A LOSER, BABY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shredded Moose, Buckley's exceptional loveshy little brother, has mercifully been taken offline. But there's still tons of content uploaded to various sites.

As usual, SJWs are completely wrong. Shredded Moose's humor and intellect isn't on Neanderthal levels, that's an insult to Neanderthal people. Rather, it's on Labyrinthodontia levels.

More garbage
Reminder that this has an autistic fanbase of like 3 people still trying to get it started back up again. I'm dead serious.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

More garbage
Wasn't shredded Moose the one Robert Wayne Stiles was sperging over?

systemlord_baal

גם זה יעבור
kiwifarms.net

More garbage
I wish neuralizers would really exist

Uncanny Valley

I'M A LOSER, BABY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None