• Yahtzee!

Bad webcomics

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by wagglyplacebo, Jan 15, 2016.

1. True, the guy was more into ducktits (whooh ooh).
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Is it too powerlevel to post my own webcomic of questionable quality here? I can take a roasting.

• Autistic Autistic x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Yes.

• Agree Agree x 11
    Senior Lexmechanic

Senior Lexmechanic Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah

kiwifarms.net
  4. If you really want to post it, we do have a "Post Your Art" thread for that.

• Informative Informative x 4
    TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett Fueled by Satan

kiwifarms.net
  5. If you're that desperate for ridicule just cut to the chase and post a pick of your presumably very small penis for us to laugh at.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. yes do it anyway
    thank you

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Deadwaste

Deadwaste GODDAMN SHIT BITCH

kiwifarms.net
  7. [​IMG]

Randall Monroe must have read the wiki page on short selling stocks after it was vandalized because that "comic" makes no sense whatsoever.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    Hollywood Hulk Hogan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. That’s the joke. The analogy is just total nonsense.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  9. That's a pretty stupid joke then. Reminds me of Chris's "random access humor". Xkcd sucks

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Hollywood Hulk Hogan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. My friend have you tried GoatKCD?

• Winner Winner x 4
    Ghostse

Ghostse Former Waffle SS

kiwifarms.net
  11. If you want to be halal'd so badly, just give us a list of your fetishes and be done with it.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Where are those good old fashioned values?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. It's still better than the original XKCD

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Hollywood Hulk Hogan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Well, now I've seen... that...

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Horribadger

Horribadger ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kiwifarms.net
  14. MangaDex is a manga-reader website that hosts a plethora of japanese, chinese and korean titles, all translated. But despite this fact, you have a number of DeviantArt-tier webcomics posted to the site that are trying to be taken seriously.

These comics (at least the ones I'm aware of) are from "KutoZunori", aka TadxSarahComics. The two are apparently a married couple, with one of them being the author/writer and the other being the artist.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The only title I can find readable chapters of is My D.N.A. Girlfriend. Archive
    Tyson is a kind and passive guy that has a hard time finding true love because he is often friend zoned and always loses the girl that he likes to someone else Including his first girlfriend,Stelia. One day at church he decides to pray to God for a girlfriend who would love him always and understand him. The Next Day He Wakes Up To Find A Strange Girl In His Bed And She Looks Like A Clone Of Him?!

( Our Art improves more and more as you go through the story. We don't claim to be pros and we do this more for fun. If you want a example of our best art for this series check out the newest chapter. )

P.S. if you want to check out our other comics they are on Line-Webtoon. Just click the Official English Link or Type in "TadxSarahComics" on Line-Webtoon.

They claim that their art improves as the story progresses, though I have yet to see that come true.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I can't be bothered to explain what the Hell is even happening.

To nobody's surprise, people are going to town with how bad the comics are. And these comments were left on another title of theirs, before that comment section got shut down.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I may consider doing a thread on them in the future, but I need to dig deeper.

• Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Burning Fanatic

Burning Fanatic Lvl. 12 Necroposter
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Idk, the art did improve a bit. Mind you, that’s a bit like saying an incontinent man is at least leaking out solids instead of liquids, so...

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  16. How old is the comic? If it's only been around for a few months and that's the rate of improvement, I'd say that's decent. If it's been around a few years now, then yeesh, that's bad.

• Agree Agree x 1
    madethistocomment

madethistocomment welcome to god's mosh pit

kiwifarms.net
  17. @ZooSmell Nice name, stupid

• Feels Feels x 1
    Aquinas

Aquinas https://i.imgur.com/l3EkPBg.png
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. It looks like the comic has only been around for maybe a month or two. So maybe the art could get better.

However, the writing is still really bad. The very first episode of the chapter starts with the nice guy getting dumped by his girlfriend for being too nice. She's also a cheater and gets with a chad.

Nice guy goes to her house to tell her how he really feels only to find her fucking the Chad. The girl then feel really bad for breaking Nice guys heart, but Chad doesn't care and rapes her. (It's karma because she's a slut)But than Nice guy shows up to save her just in time. What a hero. He even has angels watching out for him.

The art could end up looking great, but the story is still Nice Guy shit. And what makes this even more sad is that it's written by a man in a relationship.

• Informative Informative x 4
    Nekromantik

Nekromantik Boo Doo People Murder People

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Stefan Gasic (twitter @NonMeek) is an unremarkable web comic artist. The art is simplistic and templated for easy manipulation. The jokes aren't funny. The subject matter is mostly on politics and markets. Of course the characters that disagree with his opinions are depicted as baboons.

DwKoQyuXgAATOw1.jpg
    On the left is a fat smelly virgin with the wrong opinions. On the right, the stand-in for Stefan, the artist, as a pink anthropomorphic bird with asymmetric glasses. Stefan confirmed for furfag.

Dw-EvhdXcAAnTF5.jpg large.jpg
    The strawman is handily defeated by the brilliant mathematician.

DkF-DZjU4AARtSC.jpg large.jpg
    This comic fucking sucks. It's just bad.

caricature.jpg
    Going to pass on the caricature. But how much to commission your pink bird fursona getting his asshole french kissed by richard spencer? Yes I would want a background for that.

talent.png
    "Your talent is great" complement from a more well known unfunny comic artist, Dilbert Man.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Route 79

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.