Bad webcomics -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Nekromantik2

I put the romance back in necromancy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys. What about ? Jasonafox lol
He has a thread here.

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

GayestTrap

Give tequila for dick
kiwifarms.net
7E945DE9-CB55-46EE-B7CA-5CF919139078.jpeg
That explains why you flew off the handle and went on a childish rant because people had valid criticisms for how you portray children in your comics. Stwaw wants to act all big and bad with their “spite” tweets and their “spite” motivated drawings but they’re so hyper vulnerable (their words not mind) cry about critiques and be like “ uwu sad that some MEANIES said things about me,,,need to take week long bwreak from twreeter ;;;;;((((“

How Stwaw held a job as a tattooer eariler is beyond my mind’s comprehension if they chalk criticism up to transphobia.

From one trans artist to another Stwaw, quit acting like a creepy child and grow up. Criticism doesn’t equal hate and/or jealousy. Thinking with that mindset is going to get you nowhere fast- but to be honest, it looks like you’re not going anywhere anyways

11553B9D-90FB-4B06-A4C6-C82A376E2A31.jpeg
Stwaw, are you even allowed to be within ten miles of this mascot or any school?

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1085023
That explains why you flew off the handle and went on a childish rant because people had valid criticisms for how you portray children in your comics. Stwaw wants to act all big and bad with their “spite” tweets and their “spite” motivated drawings but they’re so hyper vulnerable (their words not mind) cry about critiques and be like “ uwu sad that some MEANIES said things about me,,,need to take week long bwreak from twreeter ;;;;;((((“

How Stwaw held a job as a tattooer eariler is beyond my mind’s comprehension if they chalk criticism up to transphobia.

From one trans artist to another Stwaw, quit acting like a creepy child and grow up. Criticism doesn’t equal hate and/or jealousy. Thinking with that mindset is going to get you nowhere fast- but to be honest, it looks like you’re not going anywhere anyways

View attachment 1085024
Stwaw, are you even allowed to be within ten miles of this mascot or any school?
All pedos deserve the same "Criticism", darling.

Doctor Placebo

Israeli Autism Awareness
kiwifarms.net

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1084846

Jeph Jacques is the most obnoxious tranny chaser I know of, and his art hasn't improved since the last time I checked which was a long time ago.
(he'll be selling this bong shortly I'm sure and "by fan request" of course)
Good ol' fucking Handstab.
I enjoy that every female (or """""""""Female"""""""""""")character starts out rather feminine looking, but after a few years gets more and more bulldykey. and Its the same sort of facial peirced, guaged ears, hair buzzed down except for the "tassle". I mean, I guess draw what you know and whatever.

GayestTrap

Give tequila for dick
kiwifarms.net
I like how the whole dog/owner dynamic and the inherent edginess of making the owner and dog fuck is lost because they’re both dogs lol

Though I guess it would be the same situation as making Goofy and Pluto fuck because it’d be like Goofy fucking a less advanced version of his own species 🧐

Azafran90

Not Katy Perry
kiwifarms.net
I like how the whole dog/owner dynamic and the inherent edginess of making the owner and dog fuck is lost because they’re both dogs lol

Though I guess it would be the same situation as making Goofy and Pluto fuck because it’d be like Goofy fucking a less advanced version of his own species 🧐
somehow, an exploration of that (the moral and psychological implications of fucking a less advanced version of your species) would be more interesting than anything a furry has ever written.

fishercat

good for health, bad for education
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I wonder if there's a comic of a dude fucking a caveman out there somewhere. I bet there is.

Tags
None