Bad webcomics -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

MisterTittiesMcTit

Bruh, really ?
kiwifarms.net
I like how the whole dog/owner dynamic and the inherent edginess of making the owner and dog fuck is lost because they’re both dogs lol

Though I guess it would be the same situation as making Goofy and Pluto fuck because it’d be like Goofy fucking a less advanced version of his own species 🧐
I could be wrong here but it seems like they and the whole furry community are just trying to normalize beastiuality and zoophilia much like pedophilia.

brutal poodle

kiwifarms.net
somehow, an exploration of that (the moral and psychological implications of fucking a less advanced version of your species) would be more interesting than anything a furry has ever written.
Humans fucking monkeys happens unfortunately often. A psychological exploration of that isn’t interesting it’s just disgusting. Same with if humans somehow were to fuck neanderthals.

• Horrifying
Reactions: bowow and Ghostse

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1084846

Jeph Jacques is the most obnoxious tranny chaser I know of, and his art hasn't improved since the last time I checked which was a long time ago.
(he'll be selling this bong shortly I'm sure and "by fan request" of course)
Remember when he violently stabbed his hand after falling off the wagon when some fat bitch gave him shit about his fat girl character online? I sure do!

Last edited:

Begemot

Fuck chainlink and fuck Sergey Nazarov the whore
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone follow what the christ is going on for the past 5 years in that hot mess? I get that its something about the power of sexless weebs to jack it to hentai games & manga, but I honestly don't get it.
I tried to get back into Megatokyo but...no. The 'magic girl' storyline has metastasized into something weird and obscure. I'm saying this as a guy who is up to date with Unsounded & kill 6 billion demons. It just got too weeb, too fantastical. I have 5 Megatokyo paperback books and now I don't even read it.

Bojack Horsekin

make room for Remorse Horse
kiwifarms.net
I tried to get back into Megatokyo but...no. The 'magic girl' storyline has metastasized into something weird and obscure. I'm saying this as a guy who is up to date with Unsounded & kill 6 billion demons. It just got too weeb, too fantastical. I have 5 Megatokyo paperback books and now I don't even read it.
It was bad enough that we're supposed to accept Miho is a 120?-year-old Irish magical girl turned into a Japanese video game analogue with no free will of her own (at least, I think??? who even fucking knows), but now we're supposed to swallow that Moeko is her split personality embodied in a hospital whom Erika made her puppet for a minute in order to work through her guilt over quitting the idol business.

And the foxgirl family shoehorned in for some reason, we did not need more characters.

I only still keep up because I've been reading MT since the early '00s, and for some asinine reason I expect things to be answered after 20 years.

>Unsounded
Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

Matthew216

kiwifarms.net
Remember when he violently stabbed his hand after falling off the wagon when some fat bitch gave him shit about his fat girl character online? I sure do!
My own personal belief is that Jeph's comic is now about robots so much is just so that he no longer has to write about the trans character his fans forced him to add and romantically attach to what was once the main character.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My own personal belief is that Jeph's comic is now about robots so much is just so that he no longer has to write about the trans character his fans forced him to add and romantically attach to what was once the main character.
Sounds plausible. He definitely hates his fans, and for good reason. He's a fucking faggot for cultivating them in the first place, of course. I guess those 7 string guitars don't pay for themselves, though.

Reactions: Ghostse

Coolio55

DON'T CALL LUIGI AT 3AM!! *OMG HE RICKROLLED ME*
kiwifarms.net
I am going to read a random wikipedia article and then write an unfunny smug comic about it
Pretty much sums up why he's the comic equivalent of reddit.

Fuck, I don't think I've ever seen that one. Do I want to?
It's literally at the panel below the comic on every page. He wants everyone to know his hilarious uneducated opinions because he got a physics degree.

Doctor Placebo

Israeli Autism Awareness
kiwifarms.net
Humans fucking monkeys happens unfortunately often. A psychological exploration of that isn’t interesting it’s just disgusting. Same with if humans somehow were to fuck neanderthals.
Except scientific reconstructions of neanderthals always seem to end up looking like fair skinned versions of Australian aboriginals.

Neanderthal Woman.jpgNeanderthal Mold.jpgNeanderthal Woman and Child.jpg

Now like a lot of scientific reconstructions, take that with a grain of salt, but it does make it extra funny when kangz talk about how white people are inferior for cross breeding with neanderthals.

Take that how you will.

Azafran90

Not Katy Perry
kiwifarms.net
Neanderthal Woman and Child.jpg

Now like a lot of scientific reconstructions, take that with a grain of salt, but it does make it extra funny when kangz talk about how white people are inferior for cross breeding with neanderthals.
How do you even get a dyke cut on prehistoric times?

What I meant was something like a superior alien species/human relationship, or a neandertal/cavemen relationship, not a kid/adult, human/monkey one

Tags
None