Bad webcomics -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

GayestTrap

Give tequila for dick
kiwifarms.net
An Update on Stwaw: Twitter is locked

B02A9090-E8B3-4B36-976E-32A404E11F10.jpeg
Hiding this edit underneath the spoiler. Stwaw has a (as of now) public instagram. Last picture posted was of her selfies week or so ago (pigtails).
Not as updated frequently but it should be known that Stwaw has all of her art posted (and some that wasn’t posted on twitter) and is uncensored.
https://instagram.com/stwawbwewymilk?igshid=jy7ob29htbya

I’m wondering if a thread about her would be an interesting read? Stwaw throws enough hissy fits and draws stupid and questionable things to be interesting to me at least (and also serve as a warning to potential employers). I’m willing to dig if I can get some help

Last edited:

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1096513
Hiding this edit underneath the spoiler. Stwaw has a (as of now) public instagram. Last picture posted was of her selfies week or so ago (pigtails).
Not as updated frequently but it should be known that Stwaw has all of her art posted (and some that wasn’t posted on twitter) and is uncensored.

I’m wondering if a thread about her would be an interesting read? Stwaw throws enough hissy fits and draws stupid and questionable things to be interesting to me at least (and also serve as a warning to potential employers). I’m willing to dig if I can get some help
Seconding this. Stwaw is insane enough - reminds me a bit of Glip and her squad only add in fucking plushies, getting horny over mascot costumes and talking like he's/she's/it's/idgaf's a three-year-old.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
I offer only this mild counter point to a Stwaw thread;
They are a mentally ill ,tranny, pedophile plushy fucker. (I repeat myself four times over but)
Any thread will involve delving deeper into their world and their...art.

Reactions: Azafran90

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1096513

https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/903707.html has a lot of their Tweets saved,

Frog Gremlin

kiwifarms.net
#hourlycomicday2020 , "I'm fat and here are my fat tits in half the panels"
View attachment 1130071 View attachment 1130073 View attachment 1130074
poorly drawn tits in 3 whole panels out of 24, what a travesty worth sperging over

on another note, i cannot believe dumbing of age is still running. willis' main self inserts are still either banging nerdy chicks or preaching about how God Bad, and the pacing is still glacial. I'm 90% sure he'll die before he ever finishes his weird slice of life/alternate universe/wish fulfillment spergfest.

Rice Is Ready

Take me to your Feeder.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1096513

"Her" That's a dude. A very big manly looking dude with a square jaw.

Reactions: Ghostse

Cosmug

Gay Niggers from Ultra Space
kiwifarms.net
God the way this troon talks in his tweets is creepy as fuck. He writes like he's a little kid which really doesn't help convince me that he's not a pedo.

EDIT: It looks like plushies and kids aren't the only things this guy gets a boner for.

And it looks like some brave soul archived this tweet too. Whoever did this, thank you for saving me the trouble of having to archive this sin!
It’s always fucking Pokémon! What snaps in the brain of every art cow that they all want to fuck Pokémon?
Ampharos is one of my favorite electric types too fucking shit

Anti pedo

kiwifarms.net
found another one on twitter
View attachment 1154765

it seems ignoring them is just too hard for these exceptional people creating an sjw boogeyman will not solve the problem it just made it worse for themselves

Tags
None