Bad youtube channels -

Super Color Up

Stick around, I'm full of bad ideas.
kiwifarms.net
N'aww, look at the new kiwi babies. You guys are so cute, putting in the links all wrong~

If I had to choose a channel off the top of my head right now, I'd pick Kwite. He's in the same circle as Pyrocynical's friends, and his humor often comes off as forced, and you can obviously tell a lot of his videos are scripted to hell and back. Production quality is poor and like any commentary channel, arrived in the wake of Leafy's destruction. He'll often go off on tangents that are barely related to the topic at hand. I find him very aggravating.

• Agree
Reactions: moron

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
Legends of the Internet.

Guys who do a podcast on Lolcows, but absolutely fail. They're Irate Gamer levels of bad. Their Chris Chan podcast is just exceptional. Half the time they have no idea what they're talking about, even for very basic info. One guy brought up the JULAY!!! event, and the rest of the group is like "is that...is that supposed to be a reference to something? I don't get it!" They dismiss the Idea Guys as a "filler saga" and "too boring to talk about"

They also keep referring to Chris as "she" because muh pronouns n muh progressiveness! Oh yeah, and Null and the Farms are absolute meanie doodie heads!

They seem to think people enjoy the sound of them slurping and smacking their food into the mic as well.

• Informative
Reactions: Piss

moron

kiwifarms.net
If I had to choose a channel off the top of my head right now, I'd pick Kwite. He's in the same circle as Pyrocynical's friends, and his humor often comes off as forced, and you can obviously tell a lot of his videos are scripted to hell and back. Production quality is poor and like any commentary channel
Commentary channels peaked in 2016 and now I feel like most of them are all going down hill. There's like a 100 commentary channels that are exact copies of each other
  • they all have the same cartoon avi
  • some vhs retro intro with lofi music
  • mediocre gameplay in the background that somehow is still more interesting than what they're talking about
  • have at least 5 videos on daniel cohn, the ace family, and whatever other youtuber is infamous at that time
  • first to jump on a youtube bandwagon with the same tired take
  • only get views when they talk about something that's trending
  • turn out dozens of reddit videos when their channel starts to die out

Crichax

Jade Harley is best
kiwifarms.net
Commentary channels peaked in 2016 and now I feel like most of them are all going down hill. There's like a 100 commentary channels that are exact copies of each other
  • they all have the same cartoon avi
  • some vhs retro intro with lofi music
  • mediocre gameplay in the background that somehow is still more interesting than what they're talking about
  • have at least 5 videos on daniel cohn, the ace family, and whatever other youtuber is infamous at that time
  • first to jump on a youtube bandwagon with the same tired take
  • only get views when they talk about something that's trending
  • turn out dozens of reddit videos when their channel starts to die out
Danny Gonzalez is good, though. He found out about the insane "Gamemaster" trend started by millennial family vloggers in order to get views from kids. And he's genuinely funny.

• Winner
Reactions: moron

moron

kiwifarms.net
Danny Gonzalez is good, though. He found out about the insane "Gamemaster" trend started by millennial family vloggers in order to get views from kids. And he's genuinely funny.
I agree fully but the strange thing is I don't even consider him to be a commentary channel even though I know he is one. Channels like him, Drew Gooden, Kurtis Conner, and Mista GG are all commentary channels but I just consider them to be way more. Maybe it's because for the majority of the video they show their faces instead of CSGO.

I also forgot to mention meme channels. Most of these channels are glorified Instagram meme accounts. Like they'll just post a 10 second video of a wacky moment from someone else's youtube video or a popular reality TV show and give it a basic 'funny' title and bam. I always get these in my recommended and I really don't know why. I'll click on one of these and scroll down to the comments and see a bunch of 12 year olds murdering the nobody: meme

• Winner
Reactions: Crichax
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino