BaE Nation / Bunny and Kei / Bitchin' and Eatin' / Bun Bun Burrow / Challenge me Sis - Death fat sisters who like to Bitch and Eat

Jann_Hörn

Yung Hurn, wieso machst du das?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bunny and Kei are two deathfat sister streamers that are stuck in their parents house at the young age of 32, Kei, and 34, Bunny. Despite their morbidly obese proportions, they have focused their YouTube channel around eating and vlogging. Neither of them have held jobs and rely solely on their parents to take care of them. They currently run the YouTube channel BaE Nation (archive) and interact in the Chantal / ALR orbit, even sharing some of the same mods.

Beginnings
Their first channel began in June 2016 under the name Challenge me Sisters.
1619526623042.png

1619526634193.png

Their YouTube started as an eating challenge channel. Kei originally called herself Grumpy

However, the channel would soon transition into doing many Mukbangs
1619527193127.png

Grumpy would also quickly change her name to Kei. Initially, enthusiasm around their channel was high. Videos in 2016 would reach almost 9k views. But in 2021, their subscriber count remains only 2.5k.
1619527439222.png

Many of their videos are streams as it allows them to continually stuff their mouth and make "content" at the same time. In 2017, they were hopeful of reaching 5k subs.

Late 2017 - 2019
Following their complete rebrand to Bitchin' and Eatin' , or BaE, their views would start to go down. Most of their content would often be daily livestreams of them gorging themselves and talking to the camera for 3 to 6 hours.
1619528322752.png

1619528798912.png

Calamity would hit
1619528841086.png

1619528902789.png

Being upset at YouTube, the sisters would start to stream on YouNow

This was also the time that they would start to get haters
1619529182428.png

1619529259487.png

YouNow would fall apart however as they had too small of an audience even to justify continuing even by their standards.

Past 2 Years
The years have not been kind to the sisters

They still remain in their parent's house. Neither of them can drive, with only Kei attempting to get her license recently.
1619529834287.png

The NEETs livestream a lot and this is definitely their favorite form of content to do. They have recently started doing zoom calls as well as a way to interact with their "fans"

Kei
1619529676304.png
1619489652842.png

1619490505717.png

(archive)

Kei would get bariatric surgery around September 2019 and lost much weight thanks to the operation. She says she lost 100 ~ 120 pounds
1619530385869.png

This success is only temporary however as we can see Kei gaining the weight back in real time as they continue to sit and eat in front of the camera for hours a day.
1619530486753.png

Kei has had struggles following the surgery as well, complications led her to have a procedure done on a hernia as well

LARPing at 32 as a unicorn

Bunny
1619489858417.png
1619531946704.png

Bunny remains as fat as always. She tends to get mad at the slightest disagreement, and loves to eat. It should be noted that Bunny changes her hairstyle frequently.

1619532607788.png

They have made over 800 videos since the start of their channel, and despite being noticed by some at the beginning, they were unable to keep the momentum going. This did not deter the wannabe YouTube stars and they continue to post often. Their parents take care of them and still work to do so despite both of the streamers being well over the age of 30, with no hope of finding a job in sight.

Social Media
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Bitchinandeatin/featured
YouNow - https://www.younow.com/bunnyykei/154791858/32839827/91c96acd/b/February-16,-2017
Patreon - www.Patreon.com/Bunnykei // https://archive.md/Ck3LK
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ChallengeMeSis // https://archive.ph/PJpD2
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/bunnyykei/?hl=en
TeeSpring - https://bae-nation-merch.creator-spring.com/? // https://archive.ph/6iVWK

P.O. box 1144
Merlin Or 97532

1619532726633.png

Last edited:

Ramona

all out of lean cuisines
kiwifarms.net
Are they lesbians? I thought I heard that somewhere but it might be part of people making fun of them and calling them a couple lol

Jann_Hörn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is it that makes these two lolcows? They seem simple, six fingered and inbred but pretty harmless food junkies. I read the OP and it mentions only them being a failing youtube channel. No controversies, drama or problematic behaviour
Forever NEETs, Livestream their daily lives for 4 years to practically nobody (except KarateJoe), and adverse reaction to anything slightly negative. Also willing to do anything for attention, see livestream:

Are they lesbians? I thought I heard that somewhere but it might be part of people making fun of them and calling them a couple lol

No, and now you are blocked :story:

Ramona

all out of lean cuisines
kiwifarms.net
Why are they shaving their heads and getting butch faux hawks If they like dudes? I’ve seen skinny BPD whores shave their heads for attention a million times, but for a 300 something lb woman that seems like shooting yourself in the foot. I guess the foot will be amputated eventually anyway.

Looking forward to seeing more since we know Chantal watches them, probably to feel better about herself. “At least I don’t live with my family! (Who won’t talk to me) We are all fat but I’m prettier! (They shaved their heads on purpose, god is shaving Chantal’s head for her). Good job OP!

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
These are among the Chantal fans that I was baffled about. Thank you for this write up, though I am still mystified.

If they've truly never worked, are they actually disabled or speds or what? Even Chantal and ALR had jobs at some point. If they're legitimate speds then maybe they're just harmless weirdos?

mikal

kiwifarms.net
These sisters are so painfully boring I doubt much will come from their thread. I say that with caution seeing as people said the same thing when chantals thread was made, lmao. It’s just your typical death fat mukbanger NEETs in a different flavor. They are sisters and they like anime. I’ll probably check in once in awhile because I love watching deathfats. But I doubt you’ll get any content other than a “we start a diet Monday” “stupid haters” “I’m outside walking” and “look at fat people eat”

On a Journey

I feel shaming-shamed
kiwifarms.net
I tuned into a BaE live stream a week ago when Chantal and the crew went there after a live. They were doing some kind of batshit roleplay about running a gremlin sex hotel out of a bunker and I had to leave for the sake of my dwindling sanity. Also, their set looks like a daycare run by Tommy Tooter.

Here's the video, as far as I can tell the RP starts @1:38:00 enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L3Ay-6v0ys

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is it that makes these two lolcows? They seem simple, six fingered and inbred but pretty harmless food junkies. I read the OP and it mentions only them being a failing youtube channel. No controversies, drama or problematic behaviour

Im wondering this too. They seem so boring, but nice OP.

On a Journey

I feel shaming-shamed
kiwifarms.net
I think they have a lot of potential, but only time will tell how this unfolds. Sometimes lolcows don't start to shine until there's a thread here, 4chan talks about them, etc, but even if they're not the type to lash out these two are clearly thirsty for attention. Plus, their antics are pretty bizarre and chinny's mods are minor trainwrecks in their own rights.

KarateJoe in the chat of their current stream:

we miss u joe (2).PNG

Do we know their real names or anything? They live in Merlin, Oregon, but that's all I've seen so far. Apparently they have a lot of foster cats, chickens, etc so their care might be worth looking into, though it seems a lot better than our other gorls.

Jann_Hörn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks. They are attracting a lot of the Chantal orbiters, as well as Chantal herself into their private afterstream hangouts. AnnieP came into the stream for the first time today. That is making it infinitely more entertaining imo.

Do we know their real names or anything?
They actually seem pretty adamant in not giving out their names, which is interesting considering the company they keep.