• "Dynastia has found out where I Live, and I'm really scared now."

Careercow Baked Alaska aka Tim Treadstone/Tim Gionet/Anthime Joseph GionetWhite rapper, alt-right activist/provocateur, ex-Buzzfeed contributor

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by David_cadbury, Feb 13, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  1. Steve Mayers

Steve Mayers Nazi Punks Fuck Off

kiwifarms.net
  2. What lols are you going to tard cum from this? The pepper spray cry? The omg a black uber driver kicked us out? The epic lol from this guy doing shitty rap music?

If Laura Loomer doesn't have a lolcow thread, Baked Alaska and Richard Spencer sure as hell don't deserve one.

Kiwifarms isn't your politics message board.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    #22 FightenGnome, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2017
    FightenGnome

FightenGnome Amateur Christorian

kiwifarms.net
  3. I listened to 15 seconds of his shitty wigger rap, he should be banned from the White race!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Ketchup'

Ketchup' Alcoholic Idiot

kiwifarms.net
  4. Neither thread is that big and I can see how Spencer isn't much of an lolcow, but Baked Alaska sure seems like one. His Twitter is filled with tough guy talk and laughing at snowflakes. Now there is a video of him acting like he's dying on the beaches of Normandy because he got pepper sprayed. College feminists handled pepper-spraying with more grace than this dude. He just tweeted about how he might have permanent eye damage and is crying all day about being sent death threats (again, something Zoe Quinn would do).

https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/896831632564510721

I don't care about the politics. If you find some "resist Trump" leftist talking about how tough they are and rolling on the ground crying like a girl the minute they get confronted, I'll laugh just as heartily.

https://twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/896494397566599169

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  5. He's says he went to the hospital and they sent him to the ER.....(does that make sense, I can't decide), he claims he was told he may have permanent eye damage.

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I hope nobody sees me defend Baked Alaska... this is so embarrassing.. but...

Honestly.. I'd take Timmy over you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Infection Control

Infection Control Train Wreck

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Infection Control

Infection Control Train Wreck

kiwifarms.net
  7. Here's Sargon's interview with him where he come across like a complete ass.

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  8. And yet he denies he's a Nazi.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Steve Mayers

kiwifarms.net
  9. Did you watch the video of him being "assaulted"?

A 60 year old dude is standing up and arguing against him and a bunch of his friends. One of his friends knocks the cap off the old dudes head. BA then laughs at him over it. So old dude steps forward and knocks the cap off his head. One of his friends tackles him to the ground while BA screeches about being assaulted.

And then the idiot posts the video to youtube as though he was in the right.

He's clearly a lolcow.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. It sounds like he's broke as shit. He had to have a GoFundMe just to buy an airline ticket to this event. The GoFundMe got removed and he spent like a month crying about it before finding another e-welfare site that would let him beg for gibs.

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  11. That's probably the most hilarious part of BA, he constantly denies being a white nationalist or nazi, yet praises 14/88, hangs with Richard Spenser, etc. The only thing he hasn't done is wear a nazi armband.

• Like Like x 1
    King n Yellow

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. savage.png

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    CervixHammer

CervixHammer Internet ist Krieg

kiwifarms.net
  13. I take it back, this guy is a lolcow. lol what a pussy.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.net
  14. But I thought white supremacists wanted to unite!

Honestly I thought "WTF kind of name is Baked Alaska because Baked Alaska is like the gayest, whitest midcentury housewife desert. It's stupid and it's gross. I assumed, based on the name, he was gay, but honestly watching his video I'm like, this dude is flaming. Listen to his voice! What do you call a flaming white supremacist? Oh yeah, obviously, a baked Alaska. He's gotta be like a joke.

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  15. I'm leaving the jury out on that one. Claims are he was sprayed with something other than pepper spray and may suffer permanent damage because of it. I guess we'll see whether or not that was him just being a bitch or not.

If you and the other guy are sure he's Lolcow worthy, then we'll just have to see I guess. Even him drama whoring doesn't seem up there with furry incest fan fiction and being Chris-Chans next "sweetheart" or reviewing a comic book series and talking like a big tough conservative while having a super shitty comic series of your own and being into trannies that I've come to expect from the Lolcow section.

• Autistic Autistic x 2
    FightenGnome

FightenGnome Amateur Christorian

kiwifarms.net
  16. make one

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Uh huh.
    Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 7.58.58 PM.png

Steve Mayers

kiwifarms.net
  18. Sounds like he got a direct shot of pepper spray which sucks and can have residual effects for days but it ain't causing permanent eye damage. Some handle pain different from others.

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net