Baked Alaska / Tim Treadstone / Tim Gionet / Anthime Joseph Gionet - White rapper, alt-right "activist", ex-Buzzfeed contributor; having a nuclear meltdown over Warski

I would not be surprised if he skips out. Stupid people do this all the time. I would not be surprised if once he eventually gets picked up, he tries to argue that since cops were not at the border of Arizona to tell him not to go to DC, it's their fault and not his that he violated probation.

I once had an idiot in my military division make the same sort of argument to try and get out of a desertion charge.

Botchy Galoop

Socially Distant
The feds have no problem leaving BA twisting in the wind, in fact, it is advantageous to do so. If he is not a CI, they can make him look like one to discredit him with his motley crew. This effectively neutralizes him and makes people not trust him, or even sometimes exact some street justice on him. Then he might very well come to them with info.
You gotta think dirty, like a spook.

Nurse Ratchet

See this? This is teh rawk.
True & Honest Fan
She was in DC for the protest/capitol riot, but ended up vandalizing a store with the word "YOBA":

And/or a swastika on something too, right? I swear I saw a video or she posted a picture of this somewhere, but my brain is perilously close to combusting under all this defcon 12 level retardation I've been abusing it with by paying active attention to all of these dumb, vile fucking cunts..so.. ??

And also, come the fuck on, Gionet is not showing up for that hearing tomorrow. I'll fucking prolapse from the sheer shock to my nervous system if it even gets confirmed that he's still stumbling around somewhere on the North American continent as I type this.

I agree w/ @anuscabbage12, & I hope we're both wrong, but that little bitch hopped a canoe & got the fuck outta dodge before he even shoved his phone in his back pocket.

Last edited:

metroid_fetish

Your fetish is vanilla.

Jump

k/i/w/i/f/a/r/m/e/r
The Russians are watching us.
What is the deal with Russians and Saunas? Barrel or otherwise?
Everything I know about Russia comes from Garage54 youtube. And they twice made a mobile sauna. Are barrel sauna's some sort of status symbol?

Captunre.PNGCapturmme.PNGmaxresdefault (1).jpg

Last edited:

anuscabbage12

Napoleon Ragland, 10 yrs fed pen., had 198K
What is the deal with Russia's and Saunas? Barrel or otherwise?
All I know about Russia is from Garage54 youtube. And they twice made a mobile sauna. Are barrel sauna's some sort of status symbol?

View attachment 1846217View attachment 1846220View attachment 1846221
see the post here: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/baked...onet-anthime-joseph-gionet.28182/post-8128002
baked's parents have property in russia/know russian govt officals/do tours of russia/Christian orphanages/know russian christian bands. I checked american than russia social media and then found a post about his location.
The Russian text translated to something like he is hiding out in a "bath barrel" or "barrel can" which is actually a barrel sauna, a thing in Russia.
edit: tbf it was a russian meme page

Last edited:

anuscabbage12

And/or a swastika on something too, right? I swear I saw a video or she posted a picture of this somewhere, but my brain is perilously close to combusting under all this defcon 12 level retardation I've been abusing it with by paying active attention to all of these dumb, vile fucking cunts..so.. ??

And also, come the fuck on, Gionet is not showing up for that hearing tomorrow. I'll fucking prolapse from the sheer shock to my nervous system if it even gets confirmed that he's still stumbling around somewhere on the North American continent as I type this.

I agree w/ @anuscabbage12, & I hope we're both wrong, but that little bitch hopped a canoe & got the fuck outta dodge before he even shoved his phone in his back pocket.
Baked is unironically trying to get out of it by memeing his own death, by having all of his friends post about it on twitter.
He is such a retard that he is currently retweeting and liking the posts.
He unironically thinks this will work:
yobadead2.png
b1GEy7h2.jpeg
mXUd1l8y.jpeg

https://twitter.com/cozypond/status/1349500378019221505
yobadead3.png

https://twitter.com/Abbitt4Pres/status/1349527969467752450
deadyoba.png

He even got reddit to talk about it:
6XWVu7hA.jpeg

Last edited:

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
I once had an idiot in my military division make the same sort of argument to try and get out of a desertion charge.
I once had a guy in my platoon try the, "Well, since my command didn't watch me hard enough knowing I was a world-class fuck-up it's really their fault I was out of liberty bounds with a broken car." Ignore that every car during a 72 or 96 was checked prior to anyone taking off (we were Motor Tuh, so mechanics and shit) this bitch didn't even file the paperwork to go out of bounds. Guy was over 1,000 miles away when libo ended.

Anyways platoon was fucked with because of him. They had to move him out of it because he mysteriously kept ending up with new bruises every day. Man those doors just move so fast in the barracks...!

Nurse Ratchet

See this? This is teh rawk.
True & Honest Fan
Oh wow, yeah, so consensus is now that this piece of shit himself is behind the obvious death hoax (which is already too fucking gay to process even if he isn't) but..

Where can he go from here? How could he top this?
If there is any merit to this shit, here's the latest answer to your self-renewing cosmic question.

Demonslayer1776

George Floyd's Dealer
Baked is unironically trying to get out of it by memeing his own death, by having all of his friends post about it on twitter.
He unironically thinks this will work
This is legitimately hilarious. I think I'd enjoy this becoming a trend where jackasses escape the twitter mob by shitposting their death. I can't say I think it'll work on the feds, but he's also not worth the trouble so who knows. It'll be funny either way.

I would not be surprised if he skips out. Stupid people do this all the time. I would not be surprised if once he eventually gets picked up, he tries to argue that since cops were not at the border of Arizona to tell him not to go to DC, it's their fault and not his that he violated probation.

I mean, let's be honest.. If you don't tell em to not buy a mustang with a 35 percent apr loan, and to not marry the 30 year old stripper with 3 kids.. they will!

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
He unironically thinks this will work:
View attachment 1846253View attachment 1846274View attachment 1846276
https://twitter.com/cozypond/status/1349500378019221505
View attachment 1846261
https://twitter.com/Abbitt4Pres/status/1349527969467752450
View attachment 1846249

He even got reddit to talk about it:
View attachment 1846295
It’d be funny if he accidentally memed himself to death.
It is so exceptional it might just work. All you need is a few twitter retards to pick it up and it will be trending tomorrow from them all dancing on his grave.
I look forward to some spineless sperg dancing on his grave to then immediately walk it back once they’ve found out they were duped.

Last edited:

Dog Prom 3D

I feel like my soul has diarrhea.
True & Honest Fan
I really hope he isn't dead. The first time I set eyes on this specimen, so many KF-years ago, I thought, "He has the perfect posture for a prison bitch." And his lumbar lordosis has just gotten worse since then.

His destiny is clearly to make Thor and Tyrone happy as they serve their long stints in prison, and no man should fight his destiny.

But mostly I'm waiting to see if Buzzfeed jumps the gun and announces his death.

anuscabbage12

Isn't this like a felony?
It isnt a crime in itself, but forging a death certificate is, also any attempts to establish a new identity. Missing his court date tomorrow at 2pm.

As well as losing SSI, medicare, ability to use a bank or take out a loan, drive car etc... Anything that requires a government ID, will be crimes.Also will face punishments for evading taxes.

If he isnt a fed, but faking it he will be in deep shit. All he currently is facing is 6 months in jail from AZ. FEDS havent pressed charges yet probably because he turned in info about people that stormed the capitol

Yes, hee could be someone who is cultivated and manipulated. He mightn't necessarily be knowingly acting the snitch bitch, but that might be overthinking it.

Yet he could be one of those with the devil's luck, like DSP and his flat fee lawyer getting a good bankruptcy, a blunderer who is unaccountably lucky.
I think the term is Judas Goat:

Goats tracking feral goats​

The phrase has also been used to describe a goat that is used to find feral goats that are targeted for eradication. The Judas goat is usually sterilised, outfitted with a transmitter, painted in red and then released. The goat then finds the remaining herds of feral goats, allowing hunters to exterminate them.[8] The popular podcast Radiolab dedicated a portion of its episode on the Galápagos Islands to how feral goats affected the environment on the islands and how Judas goats were used to help return the islands to nature.[9][10] This technique is now used to target other invasive species, such as camels in Australia, pigs in America, rats in Mexico and raccoon dogs in Europe.[11]