Baked Alaska / Tim Treadstone / Tim Gionet / Anthime Joseph Gionet - White rapper, alt-right "activist", ex-Buzzfeed contributor; having a nuclear meltdown over Warski

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
Thanks man in trying to find answers I stumbled across this magnificence federalprisontime.com apparently the market of rich white fucks doing hard time in federal pound me in the ass prison is enough for a consultancy industry.

They offer:

Sentence Reduction Assistance and Prep ( That's what your $1000 by the hour attorney is for) I'm saving you so much money

Pre-Sentence Interview Prep (Think of it as a job interview for your new career as an inmate say something along the lines of "I fucked up. Normally, I don't fuck up. I'll suck your dick to get out of jail.) I'm just so charitable right now

Mindset Coaching "Yo pasty white ass be going to jail motherfucker" I just saved you a shit ton of money I mean I'm hurting my own bottom-line here.

Family Coaching Support ("You fucked up your family you selfish ass wipe" Even more money saved so donate to my kickfundme I need 10 bitcoin a day to support my crack habit.

I mean really any old jailhouse lawyer, real lawyer, or Chaplain can do this shit for ya.
Unfortunately "federal pound me in the ass prison" doesn't exist for rich people for the most part, it's reserved strictly for the poors and the working class. Honestly that site you linked seems like a racket by the lawyer and lobbyist types with the good connections with the federal justice system and judges just so the people in the know/money can avoid the extreme shittiness that fed prison is for your average pleb

Yet Another Wanker

Sweetie Squad Rise up Take out your Jim issued WMD

Unfortunately "federal pound me in the ass prison" doesn't exist for rich people for the most part, it's reserved strictly for the poors and the working class. Honestly that site you linked seems like a racket by the lawyer and lobbyist types with the good connections with the federal justice system and judges just so the people in the know/money can avoid the extreme shittiness that fed prison is for your average pleb
Office Space Court Scene

Pound Me In The Ass Prison

Last edited:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
Disliking Baked Alaska is not a redemptive take for Spencer, all we know is is over 3 years behind this thread alone.
Baked Alaska is at the point where it is now safe to dislike him. Anyone who jumps on the bandwagon now is a fag, he's been a known person forever and everyone was biting their tongues because they wanted to reserve the right to hitch a ride on his runaway internet clout train. They're worse than standup comedians: they all hate each other and shit talk, but keep it quiet incase somebody gets a sitcom deal.
Now that he's out people wanna get their kicks in for the exact same reason. Fuck all you niggers, we've been here dragging Baked for years.
Can I use this quote to describe why Mundane Matt, @Kraut and @Bryan Dunn are still certified faggots, even though they dunk on Gunt? Because this is exactly what happened there.

What even is this? Clip is from RV6. Happier times
View attachment 1855363
A psychopath acting like a coked-out buffoon so his marks will think he is a complete moron instead of someone actively malicious. In the land of hyper vigilant egos, a clown with thousand faces and zero principles is king. Don't get me wrong, i'm not exactly a fan of mofos who call people pussies from behind a meatwall and pepper spray anyone in their way but it is pretty fascinating how much you can get away with as long as you remember to act like a retarded victim afterwards. That said, i'm going to be a little amused if his glowie friends bail him out on some bullshit technicality. Likely he takes a 6 month vacation in a 5-star government hotel with all the other golden snitches. Or who knows, maybe he is going to get his burn notice via maximum sentencing, not like anyone is going to believe a word he says. Shout out to the spooks reading this thread, your cointelpro shit is getting more creative by the day.

By the way, if you don't believe that line about a clown with thousand faces you might want to pay attention: today, one of them is taking over the position of the most powerful man in the world. Sleep tight americans!

"A pimp is happy when his whores giggle. He knows they are still asleep." -Iceberg Slim

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
Did they figure out and catch who left the pipe bombs at the capitol building?

You know...maybe Baked was smart live streaming his shenanigans? He can prove he wasn't involved with some of the crazier shit that went down.
This is how you know it is all bullshit. According to the feds they found not only bombs but also "long guns" and zip ties. Okay faggots, since you're doing a nationwide dragnet operation using unprecedented surveillance state capabilities and turning families and communities against each other, find them. If you don't, it was either fake or you are insanely inept at the only thing that matters.
Let's not get all Marxist here, the prisons you are talking about exist because mean rapey blacks are career criminals for crimes such as rape, home invasions, first degree murder, and trying to shoot cops. Rich white people just don't do that as much, they're Baked Alaskas and Martin Shkrelis. This is precisely why you don't have to worry about being beaten and ass raped when surrounded by white people. No matter how progressive or liberal the person, all their rape fantasies involve big white-hating niggers, it's inescapable.

As much as everyone wants Baked to be in prison, he's basically a 2021 trust fund Tom Green that got carried away.

Last edited:

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
Edit: It is essentially a black eye and potential field days for reporters if in any way, shape or form Baked is Fed or fed adjacent.
Expecting our modern news apparatus to criticize this FBI in any fashion after it spent four years subverting Trump's presidency?

Top kek.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
As much as everyone wants Baked to be in prison, he's basically a 2021 trust fund Tom Green that got carried away.
And look at what he and the boomer rioters are charged with. The federal equivalent of trespassing and being a noisy dick. You don't get sent to the prison with the Booty Warrior for that shit. Sure you could get unlucky but you probably won't.

If Baked ends up sucking any cock in the slammer it will probably be consensual.

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
Finally got a chance to watch a few videos and good lord what a fucking idiot. I mean, you narrowly avoid being arrested for storming the Capitol and instead of thinking "Maybe I ought to lay low for awhile." you instead go into a store, refuse to wear a mask, make a scene, refuse to leave when told to, then stand around being a dipshit until a cop arrives and arrests you.
And god I wish I could buy that officer a goddamn beer of his choosing for the "You lost that opportunity" line.

anuscabbage12

Napoleon Ragland, 10 yrs fed pen., had 198K
Anyone in AZ want to send in a media request to the Judge I want video

This just in we got footage of Baked Alaska today after Biden got inaugurated:
Su73nPWW.gif

Also Baked isnt allowed to have ANY social media. So no streams:
sdfsdf34w5345345.png

This just in we got footage of Baked Alaska today after Biden got inaugurated:
View attachment 1859637

View attachment 1859638
I wonder who they would consider involved in the D.C. stuff (that Baked can't contact). We know some people outside are deemed by the government as part of it as well. Would that include Fuentes even if he didn't go inside the building?

Last edited:

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
That's really boring. They should have sentenced him to have to stream every day.
Baked's diseased, gaping asshole is going to be the real Barrel Sauna.

He is so fucking stupid he is going to break this condition and do some serious fucking time. Watch and see.
I hope Tyrone is not subjected to this clearly unconstitutional restraint when he is getting his asshole licked clean by Blacked Alaska.

Yet Another Wanker

Sweetie Squad Rise up Take out your Jim issued WMD
I wonder who they would consider involved in the D.C. stuff (that Baked can't contact). We know some people outside are deemed by the government as part of it as well. Would that include Fuentes even if he didn't go inside the building?
I'm guessing anyone who entered the restricted area outside the Capitol.