Baked Alaska / Tim Treadstone / Tim Gionet / Anthime Joseph Gionet - White rapper, alt-right "activist", ex-Buzzfeed contributor; having a nuclear meltdown over Warski

He is so fucking stupid he is going to break this condition and do some serious fucking time. Watch and see.
I think there is like a 90% chance he will continue retweeting posts about himself on his private account. I mean, he did it when FBI was actively looking for him so he's obviously not able to comprehend why he shouldn't do it. Or he will pop up in somebody else's stream "accidentally".

anuscabbage12

Napoleon Ragland, 10 yrs fed pen., had 198K
View attachment 1851117

will someone please tell me again how this guy got so few votes for cow of the year when he had countless golden moments all year long that even a relative casual like myself could dip in and witness in all their anti-glory? such as:

i the sammy saga
ii multiple assaults, drunken disorderly behavior and obnoxious TTS spam in public, all of which he used to stoke controversy and make more money while posing as a genuine activist
iii meeting sammy's insane father
iv alice
v being let go THEN ARRESTED MINUTES LATER for mocking mask regulations

BY THE SAME FUCKING COP

vi making a pro police song then unironically saying ACAB while arrested
vii getting his negro manservant to beat up tumblr lesbians at a gas station
viii and now this storming the capitol-related arrest

holy fuck there is a heroic poem's worth of stuff recorded for all time on this guy in just the past year alone and i could just keep going and going but i think everyone gets the general idea

You missed something, baked's based alley negro encounter
Holy fuck the scenes of Baked's negro manservant fighting the lesbians is hilarious. 😂
Probably Baked Alaska's greatest live stream moment was when he went to the hood in Chicago. The stream might be gone, but I have managed to find a few clips.

if I can find the full thing Ill post it later on

So Baked Alaska was streaming with his butt buddy Chaggot, but left chaggot to go around, and was hearing this screaming noise
He turns down an Alley and finds this (Volume may be low for this clip):

what I can make out is that he is saying that he has been standing there for 700 years and 700 seconds as a college prank, has open heart surgery and is on PCP.
His pants keep falling down and he say they are "dedicated"

He apparently has boxing matches and staring contests with his wife, Volume is loud for this one, continuing:

I cant find this part, but it is on PPP's stream covering it, where a Karen yells down at Baked alaska to stop filming this Alley Negro, and then the based Alley negro tells Karen to fuck off, and then someone donates "shut up bitch" by panther den again. And the based Alley negro starts dancing to it and says "im swimming"

Then the ultimate clip, probably the best thing Baked has ever filmed (volume is loud):

That ending though "see you in college" "I like that song"

Last edited:

Wonder Boy

Private eyes, watching you
You missed something, baked's based alley negro encounter

Probably Baked Alaska's greatest live stream moment was when he went to the hood in Chicago. The stream might be gone, but I have managed to find a few clips.

if I can find the full thing Ill post it later on

So Baked Alaska was streaming with his butt buddy Chaggot, but left chaggot to go around, and was hearing this screaming noise
He turns down an Alley and finds this (Volume may be low for this clip):
View attachment 1860304
what I can make out is that he is saying that he has been standing there for 700 years and 700 seconds as a college prank, has open heart surgery and is on PCP.
His pants keep falling down and he say they are "dedicated"

He apparently has boxing matches and staring contests with his wife, Volume is loud for this one, continuing:
View attachment 1860321

I cant find this part, but it is on PPP's stream covering it, where a Karen yells down at Baked alaska to stop filming this Alley Negro, and then the based Alley negro tells Karen to fuck off, and then someone donates "shut up bitch" by panther den again. And the based Alley negro starts dancing to it and says "im swimming"

Then the ultimate clip, probably the best thing Baked has ever filmed (volume is loud):
View attachment 1860330

That ending though "see you in college" "I like that song"
forgot about how absolutely incredible this was along with most of the van antics, AND all the innocents going about their business he menaced and maced with his thugs

future scholars will puzzle over how a camera and speaker could turn a mere internet sperg into such a sociopath

Banning Baked from streaming is cutting him off from his primary source of income... Is the risk of Baked's using social media greater than his right to pursue his "career?" Let's say a news anchor participated in the insurrection (and somehow still held a job), could the govt prevent the anchor from appearing on tv?

Appear to break the law > face consequences.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
I think there is like a 90% chance he will continue retweeting posts about himself on his private account. I mean, he did it when FBI was actively looking for him so he's obviously not able to comprehend why he shouldn't do it. Or he will pop up in somebody else's stream "accidentally".
Maybe he'll use Alice's accounts to post

Let's not get all Marxist here, the prisons you are talking about exist because mean rapey blacks are career criminals for crimes such as rape, home invasions, first degree murder, and trying to shoot cops. Rich white people just don't do that as much, they're Baked Alaskas and Martin Shkrelis. This is precisely why you don't have to worry about being beaten and ass raped when surrounded by white people. No matter how progressive or liberal the person, all their rape fantasies involve big white-hating niggers, it's inescapable.

As much as everyone wants Baked to be in prison, he's basically a 2021 trust fund Tom Green that got carried away.
There's nothing marxist about it, if the elite & jew types actually had to worry about going to real fed prison with real career criminals, they might think twice about committing financial crimes that totally fuck over everyone else in the country.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
"Insurrection." The fucking brass balls on these cocksucker journalists.
Remember it was in about 2001 that they redefined "terrorism" basically to mean any even remotely illegal action meant to achieve a political goal. Maybe you missed when that happened but notice how now, a couple decades later, this is now the accepted definition of the word? Now shit that would have just been considered somewhat rowdy behavior is now "terrorism?"

Watch for other redefinitions of words as our language sinks out of having any meaning at all as the powers that be redefine any opinion we can possibly have as somehow beyond the pale!

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
Remember it was in about 2001 that they redefined "terrorism" basically to mean any even remotely illegal action meant to achieve a political goal. Maybe you missed when that happened but notice how now, a couple decades later, this is now the accepted definition of the word? Now shit that would have just been considered somewhat rowdy behavior is now "terrorism?"

Watch for other redefinitions of words as our language sinks out of having any meaning at all as the powers that be redefine any opinion we can possibly have as somehow beyond the pale!
Yeah. The "terrorism" thing really bugged me. The most bizarre thing to me was that "islamophobia" was condemned at the same time even though it was fucking muslim terrorists that did it and, for once, distrust of muslims was entirely justified. I guess that was just the debut of clown world way back then.

This shit now, though ... they're seriously trying to banish and even prosecute anyone who isn't a democrat voter. Things are going to get a lot worse, and I'm genuinely worried now that things will turn violent soon (for real ... not this imaginary "insurrection" they're bleating about).

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
The most bizarre thing to me was that "islamophobia" was condemned at the same time even though it was fucking muslim terrorists that did it and, for once, distrust of muslims was entirely justified.
Remember it was fucking Dubya that did this, you know, the super right wing guy, supposedly. The day after 9/11 he was telling us how we can't blame Pisslam for this shit Pisslam literally did. And you had the alleged "left" and "right" joining together telling us this wasn't real Islam. Somehow. For reasons nobody has ever explained. Even though Islam has continued to do exactly this terrorism over and over. Oh but we're supposed to tip our fedoras and disdain Christianity for much lesser sins.

Yeah he's going to create new alt accounts and get caught.

Pointless Pedant

Breaking the chains of gravity
True & Honest Fan
This is how you know it is all bullshit. According to the feds they found not only bombs but also "long guns" and zip ties. Okay faggots, since you're doing a nationwide dragnet operation using unprecedented surveillance state capabilities and turning families and communities against each other, find them. If you don't, it was either fake or you are insanely inept at the only thing that matters.

Let's not get all Marxist here, the prisons you are talking about exist because mean rapey blacks are career criminals for crimes such as rape, home invasions, first degree murder, and trying to shoot cops. Rich white people just don't do that as much, they're Baked Alaskas and Martin Shkrelis. This is precisely why you don't have to worry about being beaten and ass raped when surrounded by white people. No matter how progressive or liberal the person, all their rape fantasies involve big white-hating niggers, it's inescapable.

As much as everyone wants Baked to be in prison, he's basically a 2021 trust fund Tom Green that got carried away.
That's culturally dependent, the former USSR has plenty of white prison gangsters. Tim won't be going to maximum security with the real bad asses, though, since his crimes were pretty minor.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
That's culturally dependent, the former USSR has plenty of white prison gangsters. Tim won't be going to maximum security with the real bad asses, though, since his crimes were pretty minor.
Lmao "long guns" is this supposed to sound scary or impressive? This is literally the exact kind of gun the Second Amendment protects at its deepest core. It's literally what colonists had. Nobody goes out and commits fucking crimes with "long guns." This is the kind of shit you're literally required to own by law if you're Swiss, for instance.

This is the kind of hysterical bullshit that makes me think we should all just make like Kennesaw, Georgia, and have mandatory gun ownership.