Baked Alaska / Tim Treadstone / Tim Gionet / Anthime Joseph Gionet - White rapper, alt-right "activist", ex-Buzzfeed contributor; having a nuclear meltdown over Warski

Pointless Pedant

Breaking the chains of gravity
True & Honest Fan
Lmao "long guns" is this supposed to sound scary or impressive? This is literally the exact kind of gun the Second Amendment protects at its deepest core. It's literally what colonists had. Nobody goes out and commits fucking crimes with "long guns." This is the kind of shit you're literally required to own by law if you're Swiss, for instance.

This is the kind of hysterical bullshit that makes me think we should all just make like Kennesaw, Georgia, and have mandatory gun ownership.
That's not quite how Swiss law works. There's conscription, and after service you can buy your rifle at a reduced price to buying it from a gun store, but it's not compulsory. A lot of people are armed there as a result, but it's not universal.

Handguns are treated the same as longarms legally. They both require filling out a weapons licence form and a small fee. Concealed carry generally isn't allowed, though. The only places in Europe that allow that for ordinary citizens are a few eastern countries like the Czechs and Lithuania.

anuscabbage12

Napoleon Ragland, 10 yrs fed pen., had 198K
Baked's court case date: 1/22/21
woxqzYit.png

But there is an issue for Baked's trial, hes too fat:
8P9EXZzU.png

Since Baked is out on bail, he has been spotted at mcdonalds:
qRd2QZ7P.jpeg

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Bakeds court case number has disappeared from the Scottsdale court records search
I didn't think he was a fed but @AnOminous may have been on to something. Holy fuck...

1611342022578.png

It seems like it's moved to a different lookup, under the Court Calender section. He has a case management conference on the 25th at 1130.

1611342129714.png

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
I didn't think he was a fed but @AnOminous may have been on to something. Holy fuck...

View attachment 1865021
It seems like it's moved to a different lookup, under the Court Calender section. He has a case management conference on the 25th at 1130.

View attachment 1865024
I was never one to buy into the narrative that Baked was anything more than a grifting attention whore, but now things are becoming way too hard to ignore.

Lvl 90 Summon Necro

They Live, We Sleep
I didn't think he was a fed
Maybe it's cause I have the 'tism but once I learned more about Baked & Fuentes it became somewhat obvious. Also I think some people get confused, because of course Baked isn't some highly trained federal agent ya know? Most likely he's being handled by glowies/has glowie connections. IMO after the C-ville shitshow, when he made that video claiming to be radicalized by memes, it was his handlers that made him put that out. Dead giveaway. So I kind of extrapolate from there when it comes to deciphering his behavior. I'd bet my whole scrotum he's glowing.

Looking at him, it's obvious he's trying to imitate a stereotypical conservative look, the beard, mullet, pit vipers, camo jackets, etc. He always yells about 1st amendment when it has nothing to do with the situation, which I think is a way to try & make 1st amendment supporters look bad in a way, or give it a bad connotation? Basically he is influencing the public at large around him to have a negative association with conservatives while also broadcasting it so media outlets can propagate that sentiment much more effectively once they notice his antics, as we've seen recently.

Just my two cents.

Edit: I was thinking about this post & want to add two things:
1. His association with Milo, who is at the very least a glowie informant.
2. He's been kicked out of Trump rallies by people claiming he is a provocateur, once he hangs around long enough. I would argue they have a heightened awareness for subversive behavior.

Interesting situation to think about & learn from, but we'll never know for sure I suppose *sigh*

Last edited:
This is how you know it is all bullshit. According to the feds they found not only bombs but also "long guns" and zip ties. Okay faggots, since you're doing a nationwide dragnet operation using unprecedented surveillance state capabilities and turning families and communities against each other, find them. If you don't, it was either fake or you are insanely inept at the only thing that matters.

Let's not get all Marxist here, the prisons you are talking about exist because mean rapey blacks are career criminals for crimes such as rape, home invasions, first degree murder, and trying to shoot cops. Rich white people just don't do that as much, they're Baked Alaskas and Martin Shkrelis. This is precisely why you don't have to worry about being beaten and ass raped when surrounded by white people. No matter how progressive or liberal the person, all their rape fantasies involve big white-hating niggers, it's inescapable.

As much as everyone wants Baked to be in prison, he's basically a 2021 trust fund Tom Green that got carried away.
Dude, 'long guns' is the legal and internationally accepted term for rifles/shotguns.

This isn't some idiot on tv saying the cops found a 'fully semi automatic assault rifle, model Marlin .22'.

You magapedes are really insecure, and that shit about black dick is just projection. Be honest, you won't be judged for your desire for black dick.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
Dude, 'long guns' is the legal and internationally accepted term for rifles/shotguns.

This isn't some idiot on tv saying the cops found a 'fully semi automatic assault rifle, model Marlin .22'.

You magapedes are really insecure, and that shit about black dick is just projection. Be honest, you won't be judged for your desire for black dick.
"Why do you guys always bring up black penis?" - Guy who brought up black penis for no reason.

Based_Papa_John

Gabriel is blowing his trumpet. Can't you hear it?
Maybe it's cause I have the 'tism but once I learned more about Baked & Fuentes it became somewhat obvious. Also I think some people get confused, because of course Baked isn't some highly trained federal agent ya know? Most likely he's being handled by glowies/has glowie connections. IMO after the C-ville shitshow, when he made that video claiming to be radicalized by memes, it was his handlers that made him put that out. Dead giveaway. So I kind of extrapolate from there when it comes to deciphering his behavior. I'd bet my whole scrotum he's glowing.

Looking at him, it's obvious he's trying to imitate a stereotypical conservative look, the beard, mullet, pit vipers, camo jackets, etc. He always yells about 1st amendment when it has nothing to do with the situation, which I think is a way to try & make 1st amendment supporters look bad in a way, or give it a bad connotation? Basically he is influencing the public at large around him to have a negative association with conservatives while also broadcasting it so media outlets can propagate that sentiment much more effectively once they notice his antics, as we've seen recently.

Just my two cents.

Edit: I was thinking about this post & want to add two things:
1. His association with Milo, who is at the very least a glowie informant.
2. He's been kicked out of Trump rallies by people claiming he is a provocateur, once he hangs around long enough. I would argue they have a heightened awareness for subversive behavior.

Interesting situation to think about & learn from, but we'll never know for sure I suppose *sigh*
Can there really be any doubt, at this point? He and Nick, both. I think it's probably safe to say that just about any major "right wing" outfit is likely a Fed honeypot at this point.

anuscabbage12

Napoleon Ragland, 10 yrs fed pen., had 198K
Can somebody give the basic gestalt on this Alice character being an STD-riddled whore?
There is a thread dedicated to the IP2 community, and recently a friend of her's IRL did an AMA in it

He said she is herpes free, and sleeps around for a place to stay
As far as I know, I can confirm she was herpes free a year ago. It's possible she got it between then and now. She travels a shit ton so maybe she got it from someone when she needed a place to stay and was low on cash.

Her name is Hollie / Alice's Room / Holland
She is part jewish
dn1MIzUf.jpeg

She possibly fucked her brother:
Possibly my weirdest experience with her is going to an anime convention together.
She split up from my friend and I to go drink an abundant amount of jaegar with her big brother and his friends. I think she ended up drinking like 3 full 375mL bottles altogether. A couple hours later we found her wandering aimlessly outside the convention center. As soon as we walk up to her she immediately collapses in the grass and just kept on repeating "Brother is gonna be here soon." We spend around a half hour keeping her propped up and having every passerby ask if she was okay. Eventually some drag queen came by and got a bottle of water for her. Big Brother arrives and calls an Uber to bring us to the hotel. The Uber driver arrives and sees that she looks like she could puke any second so he refuses initially. After handing the driver an extra ~$50 cash he finally takes us back as I hold a trash bag under her while my friend holds her head up. I was also given cash by Big Brother to give to the driver in case she did puke. When we got back to the hotel I had to drag her through the lobby while getting some dirty looks and take her up to my room. Big Brother shows up to bring her back to their room and that was the end of the night. What I was told the next morning is the cherry on the shit sundae though. Apparently she woke up the next morning completely naked and sleeping in the same bed as her brother. Even after all that my friend still had a huge fucking crush on her.

She is an attention whore edgy girl

She is diagnosed and is on psychiatric medication and was institutionalized

She got the police called on her for trying to cut her dad for making her clean her room
S7Q65AbK.jpeg

She is a cutter
alicecutter.png

She fucked baked alaska for multiple days and other IP2 streamer Carlii, who she tattooed on her foot

She has shitty tattoos
pepetattoo.png
zR0n65m.jpg
4naD3mET (1).png

She eats cereal out of a plastic bag

She got humped by her dog, when she did a stream from her dogs cage, because she almost killed her dog, by leaving it locked in its cage for a week

she does morphine

she sucked on loulz's toe

A fan had stalked her to her house and filmed her dad while he was sleeping

Currently she is fucking Chicken Andy, another drug addict IP2 streamer
But Chicken got cucked by her dad:

Last edited: