Orbiter Baked Alaska / Tim Treadstone / Tim Gionet / Anthime Joseph Gionet - White rapper, alt-right "activist", ex-Buzzfeed contributor; got arrested at the March for Trump

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Canman

kiwifarms.net
One of the questions I have, is 'why does Baked still do this?'

To my knowledge, this is the second time he's been swatted by his own viewership. He's absolutely wrecked himself with stress eating Taco Bell. Were that not enough, he's got federal charges coming for breaking into the office of the Speaker of the House. Like, what is Baked even getting out of all this trouble? He's clearly not happy about how he's turned out, or where his life has been going. I know that one of the defining traits of a lolcow is a lack of self-awareness, but how committed to the bit is he?

What a fucking dumbass.

Baked Alaska moved to LA in hopes of becoming a famous rapper or a movie star. All that hope was crushed when he realized he lacks the talent or charisma to make it out in LA. He got a job in buzzfeed but eventually came to the conclusion that working for buzzfeed as social media manager wasn't feeding his fame hungry ego and later started to grift as a MAGA super fan. Baked Alaska gain a sizable amount following but his idiocy got him deplatformed from all social media platforms and got him labeled a nazi. Baked Alaska now latches on any kind of attention he can get. His life is a total mess and only has himself to blame. He probably wonders how his life would pan out if he remained at buzzfeed and tried to get gigs through the connection he made with that company. Baked Alaska will always be known as that "nazi troll" and that crushes him. The best he can do is entertain his 200 viewers and suck as many dollars out of them as possible because he knows he can never get a normal job ever again. He can never become the rapper like he always wanted to or become a famous actor or famous comedian. He will always be known as Baked Alaska the nazi troll who attended Charlottesville rally.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He can never become the rapper like he always wanted to or become a famous actor or famous comedian. He will always be known as Baked Alaska the nazi troll who attended Charlottesville rally.
What's funnier is I don't even think he believes the shit he says but he's more or less trapped himself into it. Internet attention span being what it is, I think a stint in the slammer will finish off his "career."

Opticana

hello fellow goyim
kiwifarms.net
Baruched claims he got swatted a third time. Anyone have the video?
IMG_20211206_012250.jpg

JustStopDude

kiwifarms.net
The best he can do is entertain his 200 viewers and suck as many dollars out of them as possible because he knows he can never get a normal job ever again
This is a bullshit copout. He can totally get a job. It won't be a "good" job with high pay and social standing.

His ego will prevent him from facing reality until he finally hits reality, but the idea he can't work as a janitor or a some other shitty job is not true. Places are hiring like crazy.

Iron Hamster

Days Reddit has waited for DSP apology: 4
kiwifarms.net
This is a bullshit copout. He can totally get a job. It won't be a "good" job with high pay and social standing.

His ego will prevent him from facing reality until he finally hits reality, but the idea he can't work as a janitor or a some other shitty job is not true. Places are hiring like crazy.
Agreed. Garbage companies don't care who hangs off the back of their trucks as long as the work gets done.

orthodoxgoy

kiwifarms.net
What's funnier is I don't even think he believes the shit he says but he's more or less trapped himself into it. Internet attention span being what it is, I think a stint in the slammer will finish off his "career."
whats funny is there was a clear point when he magically became radical overnight. as if feds asked him to be an informant & he had to prove himself to radical members of the right. so one day who knows he might sell a book about his life working undercover & will be just fine.