Orbiter Baked Alaska / Tim Treadstone / Tim Gionet / Anthime Joseph Gionet - White rapper, alt-right "activist", ex-Buzzfeed contributor; got arrested at the March for Trump

Empresa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DINNER TIME WOOZ 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 by DopeRagland

Woozuh posted this to his IG
1642614226151.png

Last edited:

Cheeseburger Picnic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Cheeseburger Picnic Nobody needs to pay or threaten Baked Alaska to snitch. All they have to do is sit back and let him run his mouth and catch it all on camera.
Don't really follow Baked Alaska but I've been assuming he's an asset because I thought I remembered that his capitol riot charges were dropped without explanation. Looked it up and apparently I'm just a retard. You are correct.

Reluctant Baron

Tax fraud is expected of you.
kiwifarms.net
archive
View attachment 2905169
Baked's reaction to the clip above
View attachment 2905172
IG stream of the yoba RV
View attachment 2905170
"That's funny."

Nigga this British man in the nice guy glasses is pathetically asking you not to be racist, with a "he stoically held back a single tear" face so good it would make a Native American blush red(er), and your fat ass gives a weak shrugs and starts eating pizza. We are reaching never before seen levels of optics :story:

Arma Rex

Literally Hitler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The "wignats" I've seen are either Christian or Agnostic, with a few pagans here and there, often the latter not holding positions of prominence. This idea that you can't be a Christian and a white nationalist is exactly what ZOG and heretical churches love to espouse, and AF yet again is falling in line with the mainstream's talking points. American First and the supposed Christians within the movement do not in any manner act like a faithful follower of Christ. They may pay lip service to God like many American politicians do, but at the end of the day they are to "produce fruit" or do good works as an outgrowth of their faith. These people ten years from now will either abandon religion all together, or leave Christianity for whatever faith/spirituality they deem to be as "based".

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
@Cheeseburger Picnic Nobody needs to pay or threaten Baked Alaska to snitch. All they have to do is sit back and let him run his mouth and catch it all on camera.

Absolutely. Why the hell would you give someone deals or payment hoping they'll turn snitch when they'll stream themselves and hundreds of others committing crimes solely in the hopes of much less of a payment than you'd have given before the commission of a crime.