Orbiter Baked Alaska / Tim Treadstone / Tim Gionet / Anthime Joseph Gionet - White rapper, alt-right "activist", ex-Buzzfeed contributor; got arrested at the March for Trump

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

DogZero

kiwifarms.net
you know, for a political sphere filled with alienated young men living their entire lives searching for something really worth dying for it’s disheartening to see people like Baked take the easy way out every time instead of martyring himself here and just doing the Time out of principle.

Instead he just rats and sells out. Jesus never promised your reward on Earth, Baked. Your principles should be worth more than any material cost because their purpose is fundamentally metaphysical.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Cryptoland pfp like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
The truth is that people take plea deals when they think they're not guilty all the time. What Baked said is basically standard for how these things go.

But you're not supposed to say that. You're supposed to say "yeah, I'm guilty. I'm ready to accept my punishment. I throw myself upon the mercy of the court" and so on. Even if you don't believe it.

I wonder if Rekieta will have fun with this tonight.

Barricade

kiwifarms.net
I don't see why the court should care if he "Thinks" he's innocent or not. All the Judge should care about is "Have you spoken to your council and are you sure you want to accept this plea deal?"

Seemed to me like the Judge was being a bit coercive in directing him how to plea his guilt and is now trying to coarse correct by letting him sidebar with council. But I'm a retard when it comes to this shit, anyone with insight in that regard?

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Featured on May 11, 2022 at 4:39 PM: Baked Alaska sperged out during his plea deal hearing and declared himself innocent, which prompted the judge to end the hearing so as to not allow an innocent man to plead guilty.

Miller

Let's go, champ!
kiwifarms.net
Someone suggested that this could all be a charade. As far as fed conspiracies go, telling Baked to go to the Capitol and just film everything is a strong one. Tons of people were identified and arrested because of his footage. He's going to get off without jail time. There's no warrant or custody issues with the footage because he livestreamed it. Nobody can have strong suspicions about Baked's intentions because 1) he livestreams all the time, and 2) he's a fucking moron. It also doesn't require any effort on the Fed or Baked's part. "Hey buddy, when you go to the Capitol make sure you film as much as you can." "Sure! LETS GO!!!"
Apparently Milo got warned not to go to the rally at the Capitol on Jan. 6. I think the entire thing was a Fed Op. The government and the secret services needed a new enemy, something easy to sell to the masses.
There's a guy in military gear (was he part of the Oath Keeper?) who appeared in one of Baked livestreams at the rally who was telling everyone to gather and go to the Capitol. The guy completely disappeared from the surface of the Earth and his picture on the FBI wanted list was erased.

Last edited: