Baked Alaska / Tim Treadstone / Tim Gionet / Anthime Joseph Gionet - White rapper, alt-right "activist", ex-Buzzfeed contributor; having a nuclear meltdown over Warski

Erich Raeder

~nazbol gang~
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, after he got thrown out of IP's group, he sent an email to Warski trying to be friendly, like an ashamed dog with its tail between his legs, asking if they "were still friends" and even with great (((generosity))) giving like 10 bucks to Warski for him to pay his parking tickets. I find it funny that the only person he turned to after getting ousted is the guy he accused to be a cokehead on stream.

How does his brain even fucking work.
He tried to pay a hacker to take him down, too. Says a lot about his mental age - it's something I could see twelve-year-old me doing after being banned from an internet forum. And if that wasn't enough he comes crawling back a few weeks later as if nothing happenend. How can one guy be such a fucking weasel? Maybe next thing you know he tries to get his job at Buzzfeed back with a sob email. Jesus fucking Christ Baked, I hope you have enough cash left for a plane ticket back to Anchorage.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
"Turning on his audience" or not, it was only a matter of time before the fucker imploded. Dude's a 30-ish year old midget who did Conservative rap-parodies and dressed like he waved people into used car lots for a living. There's a ceiling on that shit and not unlike Sargon before him it seems like Tim really wasn't entirely sure of his place.

What, he thought he of all people was going to take over the west coast and show them the ways of MAGA? Delusional queer.

John Carmack

kiwifarms.net
He tried to pay a hacker to take him down, too. Says a lot about his mental age - it's something I could see twelve-year-old me doing after being banned from an internet forum. And if that wasn't enough he comes crawling back a few weeks later as if nothing happenend. How can one guy be such a fucking weasel? Maybe next thing you know he tries to get his job at Buzzfeed back with a sob email. Jesus fucking Christ Baked, I hope you have enough cash left for a plane ticket back to Anchorage.
Jim called him out on that during their stream. One second Baked was bragging about how his friends on the alt-right redpilled on the JQ. Next he was talking about how his Jewish friends were getting him an agent to help him land a reality show.

He really is that fucking dumb.

Commander X

kiwifarms.net
All of these people swirling around the likes of Ice Poseidon and BA, including IP and BA are awful and disgusting and useless; they remind me of various people I have had the misfortune to become acquainted with - small timers, freeloaders, wannabes and dilettantes who would gladly knife their oldest friends in the kidney for a chance at standing in the spotlight, even if that spotlight is being provided by a flickering 60watt bulb due to fizz out soon.

At least some of those people I sort of knew attempted to involve themselves in some things that resembled real endeavors, even if it was claiming that the numerous inconsequential crappy little rock bands they played in were actually "seminal" and quite likely "the start of it all" on the local scene, or taking all the credit for someone else's work in printing up and distributing a literary 'zine, or something.

These people just fart around in front of cameras and offer nothing really, except for Erin who tantalizes with the prospect of getting to see her touch her nasty scnhoo.

David_cadbury

kiwifarms.net
I never understood the allure of IRL streams, even of successful, charming and interesting people, let alone these nobodies.
It requires little skill and cheap equipment, so everyone thinks they can do it, and that’s the problem. Everyone can do it. Best case scenario you can get some content licensing deal or leverage it into a show is career but I can’t see the appeal of it all. Might be cool if they figure out a way to experience it in VR.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Monster of the week

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
It requires little skill and cheap equipment, so everyone thinks they can do it, and that’s the problem. Everyone can do it. Best case scenario you can get some content licensing deal or leverage it into a show is career but I can’t see the appeal of it all. Might be cool if they figure out a way to experience it in VR.
Rumor has it that Jeff Holiday has a 360-degree camera...

Lysol

99.9% Bacteria and virus free.
kiwifarms.net
SI say he shoots up IP's stream.
Any takers?
My bet is that behind the scenes he either gives Buzzfeed a sob story to try to be able to work for them again, or (more likely) he tries to tell them that his "alt-right persona" was just an act so that he could "go deep undercover" and is finally ready to start writing articles about his time "undercover" and serve as their "expert" on the alt-right.

Toucan

Peace on earth!
kiwifarms.net
My bet is that behind the scenes he either gives Buzzfeed a sob story to try to be able to work for them again, or (more likely) he tries to tell them that his "alt-right persona" was just an act so that he could "go deep undercover" and is finally ready to start writing articles about his time "undercover" and serve as their "expert" on the alt-right.
Or that. I can't imagine that he would be kept long at buzzfeed though. He wouldnt really have much to say about the alt right other than rant and rave about them in articles. That would get rather stale because they already have people who do that at buzzfeed. I imagine he would be good for one or two articles.
Why cant he just go back to alaska? Arent his parents loaded? Why doesnt he just fuck off and live as a trust fund kid far away from civilised society.

He Who Points And Laughs

Flavortown Refugee
kiwifarms.net
:optimistic:, but possible. Someone had previously mentioned his future involving converting to Islam, that would pretty much be the only group that would take him at this point.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino